Beware Android TV Box sellers.

Many peddle watch for free ..."life time" TV Boxes.

After a few months, the channels stop working...and the seller cannot be found. If found,  comes up with some cock and bull story to upsell another box.

[Image: FgcArvM.jpg]

Movies are easily obtained FOC. Just Google "Cat Mouse Apk".or just subscribe Netflix which is dirt cheap and worth it.

TV apps are also available but I stopped watching live TV for some time already...so I haven't kept up...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It is because they are using our cable TV. Our TV service provider has the software to block illegal access. When you watch the channel, there will be data coming in. The former will need to crack it again. The cycle goes round.

"Movies are easily obtained FOC. Just Google "Cat Mouse Apk".or just subscribe Netflix which is dirt cheap and worth it.

TV apps are also available but I stopped watching live TV for some time already...so I haven't kept up..."

easily FOC? the actors/actresses/producers eat wind ah?

Internet got plenty to watch!

these kind of box is just BS.

Put it another way, the box act like a computer connect to the server watch those free channels.

actually this nothing new, I used to buy one box can watch cable tv last time. there is a chip slot in behind.

after few months cannot watch, was told need to pay for the chip in order to watch.

Netflix Viu mewatch and others are not too expensive and even YouTube got many free nice movies and documentaries so why do you need to buy such a fly by night illegal box?

Actually an empty Android box than download free apps will do. Why need to subscribe to illegal apps ?

(21-09-2021, 09:05 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Netflix Viu mewatch and others are not too expensive and even YouTube got many free nice movies and documentaries so why do you need to buy such a fly by night illegal box?

They are not bought ...but sold by slick salesman who promise everything. ...just like those trading  course peddlers. One rarely step out of the house to buy such a box...usually by chance encounter them at pasar malam or side stalls selling it.

You can watch the latest nice channels. Just choose the channels you want to watch. History, HBO, etc. But your happiness is for a while. Had not been watching TV for a number of years. Neighboring countries, you can use satellite TV, also watch non-stop.