Biden said four times in interviews to defend Taiwan

[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

3 months ago

10 months ago..

Fight fight fight..

Long time never see a full scale fight between 2 countries with almost equal military strength.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Xi may not want to answer his phone calls from now on

都一把岁数,还制造麻烦,喊打喊杀。
中国的武统是枪口对敌人,不是自己认同的台湾同胞。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Words are cheap....

Just ask the  Afghani, Kurds and Ukrainians. Wink

[Image: 200.gif]

This is a norm. China has always need to prepare regional war for Taiwan.

Smile

(20-09-2022, 07:51 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Fight fight fight.. Long time never see a full scale fight between 2 countries with almost equal military strength.

Actually more like Flee, flee, flee !...
and we have evidence when American cut lose and run... Wink

[Image: afganistan-airport.gif]

[Image: despicable-me-minions.gif]

Cannot be trusted. 
Say one thing do another.

all these moronic comie dogs liars here!
biden put it very clear now, china attack taiwan, US will sure fight with china in war!!
also taiwan can declare independent themselves!!

拜登:若中國入侵 美軍將保衛台灣!台灣獨立「是台灣自己的事情」!

biden said US will support  taiwan fully if china attack taiwan!!
this is align with US 台灣政策法!!
US will deliver accordingly with their act & law!!

美軍護台等同提前確認台灣政策法

https://media.tenor.com/DKk4Fbz8AoYAAAAM...inping.gif https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/mWXg3GzhYzMAAAAM...n-hart.gif

TS stooge’s Shameless bankrupt slave kokee and stooge’s go take your medicine bananas (in Cantonese) cheo kau peng hor LL

The moment China thinks USA commitment is not there it will attack Taiwan and kill many people

USA has to show strong commitment and provide a strong deterrence of such actions against Taiwan.

Xi only tell him military to be ready to attack Taiwan in the coming yrs imagine the bloodshed if that is to happen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Ukraine is Russia's folly. Russia is now much weakened. Americans would love TW to be XJP's folly as well and he would be dumb not to see it.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(20-09-2022, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The moment China thinks USA commitment is not there it will attack Taiwan and kill many people

USA has to show strong commitment and provide a strong deterrence of such actions against Taiwan.

Xi only tell him military to be ready to attack Taiwan in the coming yrs imagine the bloodshed if that is to happen.

China will not attack Taiwan if she does not declare independence. How many times must I tell you that?
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

aiya white house already declared he demented, and whatever he said bopakay one.

that's why 呆丸 no ball to declare independence

(20-09-2022, 04:25 AM)abc123 Wrote:  

Well said lah! LIKE 👍 lah!

(20-09-2022, 12:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  China will not attack Taiwan if she does not declare independence. How many times must I tell you that?

I can understand why Biden wanna repeat the same words x4.
When something that smell, look and sound like a bluff, it is a bluff.

Even Ms Tsai and her DPP cronies 6-years old gov don't dare to utter a single word "independence" - Expect the POTUS to repeat the same thing 5th time...

Anyone wanna take his bait ? Big Grin

(20-09-2022, 12:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  China will not attack Taiwan if she does not declare independence. How many times must I tell you that?

(22-09-2022, 12:34 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I can understand why Biden wanna repeat the same words x4.
When something that smell, look and sound like a bluff, it is a bluff.

Even Ms Tsai and her DPP cronies 6-years old gov don't dare to utter a single word "independence" - Expect the POTUS to repeat the same thing 5th time...

Anyone wanna take his bait ? Big Grin

President Tsai got say the word "Independence" meh?

aiya said 40 times aso no use. must do it once to prove it
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-09-2022, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  President Tsai got say the word "Independence" meh?

How can Tsai be a "president" when as (elected) leader of an Chinese province has no say in the UN seat nor can able to make good her promise that her god-father Teng had wanted her to do years ago ? Even the Island's former-coloniser Japan is disappointed with Tsai for keeping quiet about "independence"...HA! Big Grin

Now even the POTUS Biden is trying to push Tsai to say the "i" word...

https://asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Obitua...ai-Ing-wen

(22-09-2022, 12:53 PM)Manthink Wrote:  How can Tsai be a "president" when as (elected) leader of an Chinese province has no say in the UN seat nor can able to make good her promise that her god-father Teng had wanted her to do years ago ? Even the Island's former-coloniser Japan is disappointed with Tsai for keeping quiet about "independence"...HA! Big Grin

Now even the POTUS Biden is trying to push Tsai to say the "i" word...

https://asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Obitua...ai-Ing-wen

The fact that she is called President means it's a country liao lah! Big Grin ALL call her President Tsai-Ing-Wen 總統蔡英文 mah! haha...

Unlike in other countries, the U.S. president is a dummy and has no power to send troops overseas, only the Congress can decide on sending troops to fight a war in overseas. Furthermore Biden is having dementia and he doesn’t know what he is talking.

[Image: 7272-D482-2-BA0-4421-8241-6010-C264-B099.webp]

(22-09-2022, 01:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The fact that she is called President means it's a country liao lah! Big Grin ALL call her President Tsai-Ing-Wen 總統蔡英文 mah! haha...

I am aware there are many types of "president"...including those who call themselves "country".  Big Grin

[Image: 912nCqJRA0L._RI_.jpg]

(22-09-2022, 01:30 PM).lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Unlike in other countries, the U.S. president is a dummy and has no power to send troops overseas, only the Congress can decide on sending troops to fight a war in overseas. Furthermore Biden is having dementia and he doesn’t know what he is talking.

Biden mental capacity is already in question long before he enter the Oval Office....

What is not in doubt is he cannot control his libido ...even in front of the camera. Wink

[Image: 4661.jpg?width=620&quality=45&fit=max&dp...a008fa8482]

duno what happen, nowadays ah xiao, cheat, and even cheekopeh aso can becum president

Maybe he meant defeat... Lol