"Born to Fly" China version of "Top Gun" anyone watching?

Looks quite good.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-10-2022, 07:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks quite good.

you are our Top Genius !

Lols,,, so nice.

Unless ish those ancient or wuxia theme, else not really interested in AT moobie or drama as always find it very cringe to watch and can never get used to AT slangs and their modern dialogues. Sad

Even less interest to watch a copycat version, rather go rewatch Top gun again. Not to mention watching a drama about CCP propaganda film ish like watching Nazi or Imperial Jipan promoting their, unless moi ish AT nationals else sure felt very cringe and go against moi universal values and belief

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Should be good. Its a real life story of the fighter pilot Lei Yun. IT also shows in Malaysia. Not sure if SIngapore is bringing in

CCP propaganda lah. Unless you pro dictator better dun watch as it might brain wash you. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This is why I say China Army movies just like USA Army movies if you see both countries movies are SERIOUS IN ARMY

Unlike Our Nonsense crap Ah boys to Men. No wonder foreigners in fact behind Laughing our ARMY. They just Don't openly tease say out only.

Smile

Few months back CH 8 got show this also not bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--lWlcfxkg

aiya it's just a movie and yet can attract haters like flowery goat to badmouth. ShitExchange leh?

The flying scenes are CGI. Does have a difference with real flying scenes.

China CGI quality getting very good … on par or even surpassed Hollyboobs

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-10-2022, 01:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  China CGI quality getting very good … on par or even surpassed Hollyboobs

One thing have to agreed that China CGI do improve over the years, now close to Hollywood BUT Still Hollywood still made better CGI.

Whereas our side zzz and Ministry for infocom still can brag big so do Media cock

(19-10-2022, 01:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing have to agreed that China CGI do improve over the years, now close to Hollywood BUT Still Hollywood still made better CGI.

Whereas our side zzz and Ministry for infocom still can brag big so do Media cock

I guess, you have not watch their anime …. 
Asia has the best digital contend and creator in the world

What is meidacorpse? SG has TV station meh …. only thing I know is CNA

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin