Boycott all food outlet like restaurant

If all still want to eat luxurious food, then price will and can only go up. Boycott them, eat simple then let those restaurant and McDonald and fast food dies

If all do this then the poor will have food to eat, otherwise the poor will dies,

tonite i go so call pasar malam at hillion.. KNN, craker a few pieces cost 4$,, one cuttle fish with you tioa cost 5$. i did not buy, 
too expensive, this is call pasar malam,, F...k his Mxther puiiiiiiiiiiiii..

i go inside NTUC buy 2 black pepeer chicken and one tin of khong guan biscuit, better,
[+] 3 users Like victortan's post

(25-07-2022, 10:49 PM)victortan Wrote:  If all still want to eat luxurious food, then price will and can only go up. Boycott them, eat simple then let those restaurant and McDonald and fast food dies

If all do this then the poor will have food to eat, otherwise the poor will dies,

tonite i go so call pasar malam at hillion.. KNN, craker a few pieces cost 4$,, one cuttle fish with you tioa cost 5$. i did not buy, 

i go inside NTUC buy 2 black pepeer chicken and one tin of khong guan biscuit, better,
Rotfl Clapping

(25-07-2022, 10:49 PM)victortan Wrote:  If all still want to eat luxurious food, then price will and can only go up. Boycott them, eat simple then let those restaurant and McDonald and fast food dies

People who can afford to go restaurant will not boycott. U think they'll care about the less well off? Our society is very selfish. Don't expect people to give up luxury to help the poor.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(25-07-2022, 11:08 PM)winbig Wrote:  People who can afford to go restaurant will not boycott. U think they'll care about the less well off? Our society is very selfish. Don't expect people to give up luxury to help the poor.

true, when come to food, ppl dies dies must eat, no matter what price, that is the trouble, we shd not follow. we boycott, 
one person boycott is one person less, i believe lot of us boycott will bring thsoe profiteering pasar malam and food outlet and kopitiam to their
kneel.

5$ nonsense, i buy one loaf of good quality gardfenia bread last for 3 to 4 days, 

5$ for a you tioa with some sotong paste at the centre go for 5$.. i rather add 1$ more to buy a spring black pepper chicken.
talking about no chicken yet they are still much cheaper at NUTC than those pasar malam junk food.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

One tin of good quality knong guan biscuit net weight 1.2 kg cost 8.65$, and 6.5$ for a 700 gm one,

dont eat junk and expensive pasar malam food, oil also vy dirty early on when i notice it,

u eat this expensive and cancerous food u dies faster.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Actually now the Opposite, MCD, KFC, Burger king become Cheaper than Hawker food!

I saw today those mainstream media show case a young hawker couple, what the heck just put roast pork + egg so call like Japanese food sell for 9.90 per bowl.

Must well eat MCD, KFC , Burger king.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

correct
check wifi if hicard at home use wifi outside use data make the sw don't lose money every cent count.
all off and then selectjust bring down your mobile front page by swiping down motion
use ur Ubuntu computer at home running on microcard with spare in case something wrong make copy.
goto digibanking and do ur stuff the phone u want to use
scan the Life SG QR code and install app.
check your balance
goto to self checkout counter

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-26-03-03-27.png]

bring items to kitchen
cook and makan
thk singlon

Stay home for 3 months, and the whole family simply live on bread and instant noodles , effectively all restaurants will eat Westward wind ..

Can try it

CDC voucher
get ur share link into the phone any phone
voucher like cash don't lose them powerful.
again check wifi if hicard don't lose money every cent count
select the amt u have to pay.
present the QR code for merchant to scan to receive money
remember the one scan receive money just like at sengsiong glorious cash pay 20cent
receive 90 for ex 90.20

(25-07-2022, 11:08 PM)winbig Wrote:  People who can afford to go restaurant will not boycott. U think they'll care about the less well off? Our society is very selfish. Don't expect people to give up luxury to help the poor.

In Singapore, survey reported 1% of population controls 34% of nations wealth.

So, generally, the rest 99% basically are poor can boycott and stop going to restaurant s.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

...Restaurants forcing..

Poor Buddha jumps over the wall
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(25-07-2022, 11:31 PM)victortan Wrote:  One tin of good quality knong guan biscuit net weight 1.2 kg cost 8.65$, and 6.5$ for a 700 gm one,

dont eat junk and expensive pasar malam food, oil also vy dirty early on when i notice it,

u eat this expensive and cancerous food u dies faster.

Don't eat too much biscuits. Contains saturated fats that's bad for health.

(26-07-2022, 07:16 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't eat too much biscuits. Contains saturated fats that's bad for health.

Yes, very true.  The last time I ate it was combat rations during army days.  Training to be soldiers to fight for our land Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-07-2022, 12:36 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually now the Opposite, MCD, KFC, Burger king become Cheaper than Hawker food!

I saw today those mainstream media show case a young hawker couple, what the heck just put roast pork + egg so call like Japanese food sell for 9.90 per bowl.

Must well eat MCD, KFC , Burger king.

Actually, I agree with you that the fast foods have now become cheaper than normal hawker fare.  Hopefully they don’t increase their prices after reading your post Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Salary no increase 

An advanced country's leaders let the people suffer

If you see restaurants that busy and have many customers, you can post names and pictures here and..

We will boycott those restaurants .

You can update Sgtalk with further development and we will act  accordingly

COE and property price  don't expect price to drop unless govt introduce control measures.
Certain % in each housing estate is reserved for the lower income
 OK  cheap transport available. 
Quota.

..to be more specific

Just post some crowded restaurants her, and we will tell family members and friends to boycott.

Will be effective

(26-07-2022, 10:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..to be more specific

Just post some crowded restaurants her, and we will tell family members and friends to boycott.

Will be effective

Sgtalk members can monitor those restaurants and take immediate action

Those people eat in such places can afford no complain leh!

(26-07-2022, 08:10 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Salary no increase 

An advanced country's leaders let the people suffer

Got eyes to see clearly

PAP has FT #1 POLICY

Waiting for PAP to deport 80 FTs with PRs and their Dependents

gradually over 3 years period

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-07-2022, 09:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If you see restaurants that busy and have many customers, you can post names and pictures here and..

We will boycott those restaurants .

You can update Sgtalk with further development and we will act  accordingly

You in Australia? Laughing

(26-07-2022, 07:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually, I agree with you that the fast foods have now become cheaper than normal hawker fare.  Hopefully they don’t increase their prices after reading your post Big Grin

Fast foods DO already increase price but is just the matter of time see they want or don't. Partly they still can hold as they are Big corporation.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-07-2022, 12:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You in Australia? Laughing

I can tell my friends in Singapore

My heart is in Singapore

(26-07-2022, 01:05 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I can tell my friends in Singapore

Laughing

Young Singaporean are lazy, don’t talk about asking them to cook, ask them to tabao food already they use grab service…  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post