Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business.

(21-01-2023, 05:06 PM)debono Wrote:  Most of them here wants to boycott, and you want to support.............. Big Grin

Must support a bit lah! Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 05:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Must support a bit lah! Big Grin

Why..u got share 🤔

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(21-01-2023, 05:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why..u got share 🤔

That could be the reason.......... Clapping

I only occasionally buy their coffee. If many like me, the box will long be toasted. Think many still suppprting .

(21-01-2023, 05:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why..u got share 🤔

Regular customer lah! Big Grin

stop eating out for a while and prepare food from home to beat cook food inflation.
but in the end if food place increased price it will be tough. hopefully the increased interest rate give some relieve. government voucher for gst increased also can help although not much.

Dont be a 冤大头, patron on this kind of 昧良心企业 lah. Tongue

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

They just provide another option for consumers. Pricelist is clear for consumers to make a choice. Furthermore, so many other options available including coffeeshoops or even carry your own 3-in-1 around.

Their Food Republic business is being over-run by Malaysia Boleh. They have to claw back some business.

(19-01-2023, 12:23 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business. Their food menu prices increase 30% and above after GST. This is too much Liao. 太过分。

You work harder like your beloved Tiongs, than can afford toastbox lor.

I like it kill more amdk arse lickers stooge’s leh
https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif https://media.tenor.com/cvhG4_K8V5MAAAAM...ughing.gif

(24-01-2023, 12:54 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You work harder like your beloved Tiongs, than can afford toastbox lor.
It is not a matter of affordable or not.  It is a matter of not worth paying for it.  Patronizing toastbox doesn't make you a richer man.  You 
can patronize everyday if you wish.  The way you phrased it does not make sense. There is nothing to be proud of even though you are
a super rich person.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(24-01-2023, 12:54 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You work harder like your beloved Tiongs, than can afford toastbox lor.

(24-01-2023, 01:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is not a matter of affordable or not.  It is a matter of not worth paying for it.  Patronizing toastbox doesn't make you a richer man.  You 
can patronize everyday if you wish.  The way you phrased it does not make sense. There is nothing to be proud of even though you are
a super rich person.
I can patronize MBS restaurants doesn't mean I will patronize Toastbox.

I don’t patronise ToastBox because I don’t find their food nice at all. At best mediocre. Nothing to do with cost Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-01-2023, 01:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don’t patronise ToastBox because I don’t find their food nice at all.  At best mediocre.  Nothing to do with cost Big Grin
Yeah rite. What so special abt their mee siam, laksa and curry chicken?

(24-01-2023, 01:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don’t patronise ToastBox because I don’t find their food nice at all.  At best mediocre.  Nothing to do with cost Big Grin

A lot of Tiongs go for this cheapish food overpriced for tourists And carrot-heads.

And occasionally, got Tiong-lovers also follow them do the same thing, even when they can’t afford to.

Probably to immerse themselves in Tiong carrot-head culture.

(24-01-2023, 02:00 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  A lot of Tiongs go for this cheapish food overpriced for tourists And carrot-heads.

And occasionally, got Tiong-lovers also follow them do the same thing, even when they can’t afford to.

Talk rots.

(24-01-2023, 02:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Talk rots.

I’m not talking rot. I understand the wumao mindset.

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s buay song leh
https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif

(19-01-2023, 04:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Those can afford no problem one lah! Big Grin You also can lah!

It is for the aunties and uncles, lah

Another 10 years, Toastbox can close down liao

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Why single out Toastbox? Starbucks, CoffeeBean even more expensive.

(24-01-2023, 02:00 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  A lot of Tiongs go for this cheapish food overpriced for tourists And carrot-heads.

Aiya this is Chinese New Year, heypi heypi everyone Huat together Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-01-2023, 01:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yeah rite. What so special abt their mee siam, laksa and curry chicken?

I hardly take their food except for lemon barley drinks and occasionally tea and cakes  Big Grin

(24-01-2023, 04:23 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I hardly take their food except for lemon barley drinks and occasionally tea and cakes  Big Grin

Funny thing is that even at these prices there is always a long queue at this place....................... Big Grin

(24-01-2023, 04:38 PM)debono Wrote:  Funny thing is that even at these prices there is always a long queue at this place....................... Big Grin

I think they put kong tao into the food.  That is why even though not nice, many people still flock to the place Big Grin

just had dinner with ex colleagues at Ion. we adjourned to Toast Box for drinks. ordered 2 warm barley, 1 milo peng and 2 cakes. damage ~ $15.  
we couldn't find other better place where we could just sit down comfortably and continue with our chat... i think Ah Kun was closed for the day already.

(24-01-2023, 04:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think they put kong tao into the food.  That is why even though not nice, many people still flock to the place Big Grin

ppl feel atas eating at those place vs hawker center.

you boycott, others still go there instead of hawker center becos they feel it is atas vs hc.

(25-01-2023, 10:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ppl feel atas eating at those place vs hawker center.

I think they put mensus blood as the gong tao  Thinking

(25-01-2023, 10:31 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think they put mensus blood as the gong tao  Thinking
Add traces of opium to addict customers to  return. 
It's an old but effective practice.