Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business.

They hire Malaysian cheebye kia to serve at the counter, behavior is rude. After i bought the coffee takeaway, i took a straw the cheebye kia also want to spy on me like i steal their straw. Today 3:30pm at Raffles city basement, all their workers are male. I prefer zhaobor, they are more gentle n polite.
[+] 4 users Like Zhaoyun's post

(03-02-2023, 12:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I gave the cashier a $10 dollar note and she gave me some change back lah! Big Grin But I never checked lah!

Wah,  you must be a very rich man, not knowing how much change you get after paying $10.............. Clapping

(04-02-2023, 08:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah,  you must be a very rich man, not knowing how much change you get after paying $10.............. Clapping

Koufu is cheaper I realised that leh! Big Grin Only $3.10 for standard Kaya Butter Bun Set with KopiO lah!

I went toastbox.

Surprise to see one small tea is $2.7, up 50cents Laughing

Earn shiokshiok

Smile

(07-02-2023, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Koufu is cheaper I realised that leh! Big Grin Only $3.10 for standard Kaya Butter Bun Set with KopiO lah!

So got to go Koufuj for breakfast, cos it is only $3.10 for kaya butter bun with kopi-O........worth to eat there............. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(07-02-2023, 01:12 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I went toastbox.

Surprise to see one small tea is $2.7, up 50cents Laughing

Earn shiokshiok

It is simply tool ex;pensive for one cup of tea @$2.70........................must boycott Toast Box......... Angry

(07-02-2023, 01:30 PM)debono Wrote:  So got to go Koufuj for breakfast, cos it is only $3.10 for kaya butter bun with kopi-O........worth to eat there............. Clapping

Food prices keep on going up must find cheaper options lah! Big Grin KOPITIAM only $2.80 leh!

Pass by their joo koon branch....full house hor.

Saw 1 bowl of Maggi mee with luncheon meat $10. Only suckers pay such price.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(07-02-2023, 06:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Pass by their joo koon branch....full house hor.

Saw 1 bowl of Maggi mee with luncheon meat $10. Only suckers pay such price.

Rich people mah! Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 12:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Rich people mah! Big Grin

The Thai restaurant lagi best. Mango sticky rice plus 1 drink is $20. Sells like hot cakes too. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

I noticed the Toastbox branch that i normally went to business has dropped. Usually i need to Q to order my coffee . Nowadays about after the Christmas, I don't normally need to Q already.

(07-02-2023, 02:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Food prices keep on going up must find cheaper options lah! Big Grin KOPITIAM only $2.80 leh!

This morning I changed to KOPITIAM liao lah! Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 04:07 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This morning I changed to KOPITIAM liao lah! Big Grin

The problem is KOPITIAM  no more using the stored card, come June 2023, it will expire, but can get refund of stored value.......... Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 04:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The problem is KOPITIAM  no more using the stored card, come June 2023, it will expire, but can get refund of stored value.......... Big Grin

I don't have the card lah! Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 04:13 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I don't have the card lah! Big Grin

Then you have missed the 10% discount on food and drinks......... Laughing

(08-02-2023, 04:19 PM)debono Wrote:  Then you have missed the 10% discount on food and drinks......... Laughing

I never used all those cards one lah! Big Grin Bullshit one lah!

(08-02-2023, 05:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I never used all those cards one lah! Big Grin Bullshit one lah!

I have been using this kopitiam card for more that 2 years, and had amassed great savings.................. Laughing

(08-02-2023, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I have been using this kopitiam card for more that 2 years, and had amassed great savings.................. Laughing

What is this kopi tiam card all about and how do you get it? ...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

However there are a lot of Toast Box supporters mostly people over 50s and 60s, one of the aunties told me the kopi there is so nice that she can’t sleep without drinking it.  Huh

Pretty sure TS has 乖乖 resumed eating at Toastbox by now.

His boycott movement toasted liao.

(31-01-2023, 12:16 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So the boycott is a complete failure 🤔 😕 
Sad.

(31-01-2023, 09:00 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe those who shout boycott here are still Q-ing there lah! Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 09:20 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Pretty sure TS has 乖乖 resumed eating at Toastbox by now.

His boycott movement toasted liao.

Confirmed liao lah! Big Grin

(07-02-2023, 02:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Food prices keep on going up must find cheaper options lah! Big Grin KOPITIAM only $2.80 leh!

Pruss 10% discount Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-02-2023, 06:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Pruss 10% discount Big Grin

NTUC member cheaper lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-02-2023, 05:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What is this kopi tiam card all about and how do you get it? ...... Thinking
No point getting the card now, bcos after June it will not be in use anymore...........brought over by NTUC.  I am desperately trying to use all my stored value in this card........ Big Grin

(11-02-2023, 10:56 AM)debono Wrote:  No point getting the card now, bcos after June it will not be in use anymore...........brought over by NTUC.  I am desperately trying to use all my stored value in this card........ Big Grin

Last time used to be called NTUC Foodfare now is KOPITIAM liao lah! Big Grin

I already boycott Breadtalk for many years 

Boycott Toastbox is no problem

because so many other choices like McDonalds around

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Toastbox is very unethical. I wil never patronise them. Since that time when BreadTalk boss commented that he wil not employ Singaporeans claiming they are lazy, I already boycotted Toastbox.

This boss is much hated by my colleague. He said the boss hold some kind of unrecognised MBA but still behaves high caste.

(12-02-2023, 11:53 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This boss is much hated by my colleague. He said the boss hold some kind of unrecognised MBA but still behaves high caste.

Many MBA are not recognized, therefore what is there to be proud of and to act as high caste........... Big Grin

The kopi/teh in Coffeeshops in JB are 200% better and tastier than Toast Box….and much cheaper
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(16-02-2023, 06:17 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The kopi/teh in Coffeeshops in JB are 200% better and tastier than Toast Box….and much cheaper

Go and eat there lah! Big Grin Just take SBS 170 from Kranji Station can liao lah!