CATHAY BUSKER JEFF NG ALLEGEDLY BOUGHT IG FOLLOWERS AMID ALLEGATIONS

CATHAY BUSKER JEFF NG ALLEGEDLY BOUGHT IG FOLLOWERS AMID ALLEGATIONS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=57892

can buy one meh

(06-07-2022, 03:38 PM)keys Wrote:  can buy one meh

yea, a lot Indians in India offer this service. They create tons of fake social media accounts. Will sell likes , followers, shares depend how much you want.

In fact some dig out claim PM Lee social media account quite a lot " seem are fake accounts "also likes
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I have learnt from the Taiwanese YouTuber that even their number of subscribers and viewers (or audiences) can be purchase. But by 21 July, YouTuber will no longer allow to have this feature approved. As YouTube would want to manage their platform with true subscribers or viewers.

Now those who feature live telecast on Facebook would allow that to have fake subscribers and viewers, not sure when they will stop such inflated viewers.

Many of these YouTubers has made lot of money through donations which they have managed gain a lot out from the real viewers.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(06-07-2022, 04:41 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I have learnt from the Taiwanese YouTuber that even their number of subscribers and viewers (or audiences) can be purchase. But by 21 July, YouTuber will no longer allow to have this feature approved. As YouTube would want to manage their platform with true subscribers or viewers.

Now those who feature live telecast on Facebook would allow that to have fake subscribers and viewers, not sure when they will stop such inflated viewers.

Many of these YouTubers has made lot of money through donations which they have managed gain a lot out from the real viewers.

FB live also can Fake around, " own people log in to claim Ok Buy to create a sense that this thing really got people buying "

most of the fb live are their own people aka friends or fellow admin , etc log in to create give you a sense of like a lot watching "

than slowly people like me or you aka strangers will come in see

one thing also the share you got a lot FB account just ownself share around

(06-07-2022, 04:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  FB live also can Fake around, " own people log in to claim Ok Buy to create a sense that this thing really got people buying "

most of the fb live are their own people aka friends or fellow admin , etc log in to create give you a sense of like a lot watching "

than slowly people like me or you aka strangers will come in see

one thing also the share you got a lot FB account just ownself share around

What I am saying is that there is a service in inflating the number with fake accounts. Apparently there is a software or apps that is able to do that. These accounts are not real account but more of a software.

(06-07-2022, 05:22 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  What I am saying is that there is a service in inflating the number with fake accounts. Apparently there is a software or apps that is able to do that. These accounts are not real account but more of a software.

More on manually create this is what the India there offer these services all along. They just earn USD 10 bucks to provide free likes, accounts etc is already not bad for an average person living in India covert to their currency.

If you go in depth research around on social media a lot account is Fake create by them. They usually will random put A western guy photo or girl etc. If you always on social media can easily spotted.

This young punk obviously has a pappy mentally, he likes people to suck up to him...not good looking, childish thinking and if you have constipation, just listen to him sing and it will bring some relief.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post