CHEAPSKATE TOURISTS ASK FOR 6 CUPS TO SPLIT ONE CUP OF COFFEE AT MY WORKPLACE

CHEAPSKATE TOURISTS ASK FOR 6 CUPS TO SPLIT ONE CUP OF COFFEE AT MY WORKPLACE

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=96083
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Must be CECAs. Only they will do shitty cheapskate things like sharing coffee amongst six people. Worst tourists in the world!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(13-03-2023, 03:45 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Must be CECAs. Only they will do shitty cheapskate things like sharing coffee amongst six people. Worst tourists in the world!

Mustn't serve CECAs.................as tourists..................... Big Grin

The best tourists are the PRCs and Indonesian Chinese as they spend the most per head. Just ask any DFS store manager.

The worst by far are CECAs as they are unreasonably demanding, spend most of the time bargaining and end up not buying anything - PTOOI to these disgusting vermin!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(13-03-2023, 04:09 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The best tourists are the PRCs and Indonesian Chinese as they spend the most per head. Just ask any DFS store manager.

The worst by far are CECAs as they are unreasonably demanding, spend most of the time bargaining and end up not buying anything - PTOOI to these disgusting vermin!
It is best not to do business with CECA......... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(13-03-2023, 03:27 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  CHEAPSKATE TOURISTS ASK FOR 6 CUPS TO SPLIT ONE CUP OF COFFEE AT MY WORKPLACE

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=96083

Then charge 6 cups lah! Big Grin Charge by cup mah!

(13-03-2023, 04:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Then charge 6 cups lah! Big Grin Charge by cup mah!

They buy one cup and ask for 5 empty cups...................so how...........? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

When we hear such comments “make a lot of noise”, we can easily deduce where they are from. Generally, the most disrespectful people I see.

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

(13-03-2023, 04:15 PM)debono Wrote:  They buy one cup and ask for 5 empty cups...................so how...........? Big Grin

Charge per cup lah! Big Grin 1 cup of coffee costs $1.20 X 5 empty cups lah!