Cabinet posts not a reward for supporting unity govt, says Anwar

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...ays-anwar/

Cabinet appointments are not a reward for supporting the unity government, says Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim.

He said this was also in line with his desire to reduce the size of the Cabinet.

“I want ministers who will support me based on my policies and are also committed to good governance, anti-corruption, and economic recovery,” he said at a press conference here.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...govt/42189

I guess next seating vote of no confidence chances are becoming stronger

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 04:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess next seating vote of no confidence chances are becoming stronger

We should allow Anwar to prove himself first........... Clapping

This KKJ go and alliance with BN. Still dare to talk about no corruption when he going to let the corrupted BN MPs get off Scott free

(27-11-2022, 04:05 PM)debono Wrote:  We should allow Anwar to prove himself first........... Clapping

Well …. 1st day shout no salary, no spending, no reward for supporting him … proven already …. not friendly.

If I were him, I will says:
I will contribute part of my salary to the government, other Minster can do so at their own discretion
Spending will be review on what is necessary and what is not  
I will express my gratitude to those that supported me by appointment them to the most suitable position

Politican must practise …"got say like no say", keep them guessing, to stay longer … the longer you stay, the more power you accumulate

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Same cloth lah

Dun be so deceived

He should invite Dr Mahathir to be the mentor minister.

(27-11-2022, 04:37 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  He should invite Dr Mahathir to be the mentor minister.

That will be retrogressive.............. crying

In SG we got more ministers than China.