Cathay Pacific fires 3 cabin crew of insulting non-English-speaking passengers

(25-05-2023, 01:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  gaypanda really lacking creativity…..come up with some new material leh…nowadays cant even be bothered with u anymore…

where is 牛屄..more fun arguing with ur BF Laughter-13

Lao gay today xiamian like very itchy hor. Want poke poke or piak piak again is it?

(24-05-2023, 05:34 PM)Plow98 Wrote:  PRIDE OF 5000 YEARS BARBARIC CHINA CULTURE. Wink
More like the successful brainwashing of the west, to make the white superior and to look down on yellow skin Chinese...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(25-05-2023, 01:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  gaypanda really lacking creativity…..come up with some new material leh…nowadays cant even be bothered with u anymore…

where is 牛屄..more fun arguing with ur BF Laughter-13

I think u miss my Bangla workers.

This time round, i will ask them to pangsai on yr face... Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

必看系列168期——国泰航空毛毯事件后续工会、总裁相继发酵,高华们的优越感从过去的全面碾压到今天就只剩下给不给你一个毯子了  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

國泰歧視陸客只對白人殷勤 拜登被笑美國可以中國不行 新聞大白話@tvbstalk 20230525

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/poli...e-violated

Why make thing so differicult , white people ruled HK hundred over years ...cannot change one or two decades , Chairman Deng XP said 50 years no change , now only 25 yrs lah....

Cathay can abandon Cn market for the three

Or maybe entire non England speaking region. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(26-05-2023, 07:40 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Cathay can abandon Cn market for the three

Or maybe entire non England speaking region. Thumbsup

do you know China is Cathay biggest market ?

interesting that the 3 ex staff did not reflect on themselves that they cannot speak the language of the customer.
still want to insult people with their own limitation.
their are on the service provider side not the paying side. so they should try to understand the paying side not expect the paying side to adjust to them. hope all service people understand that. the min can be done is use a paper to let the customer draw. or use a phone translate

Singaporean chinese> Taiwanese > malaysian Chinese > mainlander > hongkies.

(26-05-2023, 06:44 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why make thing so differicult , white people ruled HK hundred over years ...cannot change one or two decades , Chairman Deng  XP said 50 years no change , now only 25 yrs lah....

Cannot?

Then everybody boycott Carpet Pacific lor!  Rotfl

(25-05-2023, 03:02 PM)Sticw Wrote:  More like the successful brainwashing of the west, to make the white superior and to look down on yellow skin Chinese...

SG also got a lot

致国泰空乘:你们就是香港,你们选择了黑暗,香港还有什么光明?

https://6do.world/t/topic/82994

国泰航空打脸国泰工会,不同意其声明、其不代表国泰。
国泰工会就像那些无脑护短的家长,最终把孩子送入监狱一样的过程。
连消费者都怼,不是他们没有服务能力或者真累,而是空乘他们很多都是自我歧视自己族群,他们见白人就舔。
国泰航空67%客源来自中国内地,他们工会居然以不讲普通话为荣,殖人自辱病入膏肓

[Image: jGDLl3a5wriXPdbZqxi6w11pxxu7XCQpOEYkBGbK...eed3-nd-v1]

[Image: F5eQENBtNf5eTSeVgZKp2QvtUL0WhKC38J3dsylN...e55a-nd-v1]

(26-05-2023, 07:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  do you know China is Cathay biggest market ?

2/3 of their market.

黑暴延禍!國泰空姐仇中戀英歧視國人,殖民統治思維狗眼看人低!|國泰拒絕討好內地客,拒絕使用中文名牌黑歷史!|語言優越感奴化教育,學好普通話成大勢所趨!【屈姬主播 EP150】

奴化教育培养了不少羊狗🐕

(27-05-2023, 03:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  奴化教育培养了不少羊狗🐕

如此[国泰],谈何[民安]! Clapping

The brits hid the dagger during the handover and all past governors were incompetent in not knowing what they teach in schools. Leong and Carrie tried to change them but could not stand up to the protests. The cockcroaches were all over the place. Lam would have given in too if not for Xi support and insistance to resist
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Remind me of the ntuc saga. Customer demand counter staff to speak English, but in hk, it is the other way round. Staff servicing customer demand customer to speak their language, if not won't provide service...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-05-2023, 12:03 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Remind me of the ntuc saga. Customer demand counter staff to speak English, but in hk, it is the other way round. Staff servicing customer demand customer to speak their language, of not won't provide service...

Sg got a lot of banana!

China is different lah!

Carpet Pacific was flying from Chinese city of Chendu and almost all of the passengers are not English speaking. Neither are they Cantonese speaking. 

Carpet Pacific got the cheek to exclude Putonghua from their announcement while the air crew insist on English from passengers!

Typical AMTK colonial mentality! Deserved to be condemned!

【空姐大揭秘】在飞机上遇到歧视怎么办?刘德华看了国泰航空都要叹气~

(24-05-2023, 04:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-1872.png]

Mile-High English-speaker Chauvinism.. and as if this is news...Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(24-05-2023, 04:26 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Hongkies are guai lan kia.... when i was in HK.

If they suspect you are PRC, they will be rude to you.
Ergo prc are even worse off then HK people

(28-05-2023, 03:06 AM)pinklion Wrote:  Ergo prc are even worse off then HK people

Since HK is part of Guangdong province in China..how can own-self be worst off than ownself citizens ? 
Huh

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013