Thread Closed

Ceca Basic_Strategy aka Edmwer MikeDirnt78 pretending to be a Singaporean Chinese

Ceca Basic_Strategy aka Edmwer MikeDirnt78 pretending to be a Singaporean Chinese by using Google translator when pretending to type in Chinese.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Edmwer MikeDirnt78 clone is also Edmwer Naveen99 who is Basic_Strategy in SG Talk forum.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(02-04-2023, 04:11 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Ceca Basic_Strategy aka Edmwer MikeDirnt78 pretending to be a Singaporean Chinese by using Google translator when pretending to type in Chinese.

I suspect Basic_Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese, but anti-China/CCP.......... Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 04:17 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Basic_Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese, but anti-China/CCP.......... Big Grin

Logically Chinese hater are non Chinese

(02-04-2023, 04:20 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Logically Chinese hater are non Chinese

But not all Chinese haters are non-Chinese, some just don't see eye to eye with the CCP............... Big Grin

(02-04-2023, 04:22 PM)debono Wrote:  But not all Chinese haters are non-Chinese, some just don't see eye to eye with the CCP............... Big Grin

You mean he encountered with CCP before? I suspect he dun even seen a CCP in his life time yet. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-04-2023, 04:22 PM)debono Wrote:  But not all Chinese haters are non-Chinese, some just don't see eye to eye with the CCP............... Big Grin

[Image: 6014-BF4-A-A6-B4-418-F-8301-28-E4645-DB520.jpg]

Look what I have just found...

Big Grin 

(14-02-2023, 10:24 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: pm-modi.jpg]

JAI HO, at least India knows what a national security/psyops threat TikTok is and dares to act against it. 

Wonder when will the rest of the world grow balls and do the same to ban TikTok in their countries too. 

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(02-04-2023, 04:17 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Basic_Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese, but anti-China/CCP.......... Big Grin

I suspect debono is a nobody, but love posting nonsense in SGtalk...... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Bump this thread up

i suspect he is cake leng.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

The ceca CB kia is a pondan eunuch who doesn’t dare to show himself when I asked him to say he hates Chinese in front of me LOL
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Anyone seen greentiger lately ?

He seems to turn quiet as a mouse after I contributed to his early Threat just 3 months ago... Big Grin

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Anyone-familia...-s-history

I see the Wumao cowards now come to hide in their own shit stirring thread, don't dare engage with me on my own thread anymore when I slapped them with full Chinese Convo paragraphs and Lu Xun quotes criticising China.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(02-04-2023, 07:43 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The ceca CB kia is a pondan eunuch who doesn’t dare to show himself when I asked him to say he hates Chinese in front of me LOL

You pay my air ticket I fly back show myself to you and slap you for free. Want? 

By the way before you scream FICA FOREIGNERS YOU MUST BE INDIAN BECAUSE YOU ARE OVERSEAS, first off this forum doesn't ban overseas users (which I suspect more than one of you here are actually citizens of foreign countries and not SG), and secondly who said SG Chinese cannot live overseas outside of Asia?

(02-04-2023, 04:33 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I suspect debono is a nobody, but love posting nonsense in SGtalk...... Big Grin

You are right Big Grin

Smile

(02-04-2023, 04:32 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Look what I have just found...

Big Grin 

And you think this proves anything? 

Thank god you're not a lawyer. Otherwise confirm lose every case you handle.

(02-04-2023, 09:50 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You pay my air ticket I fly back show myself to you and slap you for free. Want? 

By the way before you scream FICA FOREIGNERS YOU MUST BE INDIAN BECAUSE YOU ARE OVERSEAS, first off this forum doesn't ban overseas users (which I suspect more than one of you here are actually citizens of foreign countries and not SG), and secondly who said SG Chinese cannot live overseas outside of Asia?

Residing in CECAland?  LOL

And you get yourself arrested and charged for assault if you slap me like a girl LOL

CCB CECA come up with all sorts of excuses for not showing up.  PONDAN kia!!!   Rotfl

(02-04-2023, 09:51 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  And you think this proves anything? Thank god you're not a lawyer. Otherwise confirm lose every case you handle.

You just further proof my point with your signature that has zero legal bearings... Rolleyes

(02-04-2023, 10:04 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Residing in CECAland?  LOL

And you get yourself arrested and charged for assault if you slap me like a girl LOL

CCB CECA come up with all sorts of excuses for not showing up.  PONDAN kia!!!   Rotfl

[Image: bored-tony-stark-eye-roll-d4c9n94ef71snayi.gif]

(02-04-2023, 10:53 PM)Manthink Wrote:  You just further proof my point with your signature that has zero legal bearings... Rolleyes

My signature is not even meant to have any legal bearing or meaning. 

What talking you?

(02-04-2023, 11:01 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  My signature is not even meant to have any legal bearing or meaning.  What talking you?

Congrats in self contradicting your own narrative with your lawyer story considering SGTalk has zero bearings on legal business. Rolleyes

(02-04-2023, 11:09 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Congrats in self contradicting your own narrative with your lawyer story considering SGTalk has zero bearings on legal business. Rolleyes

I'm saying thank god someone with your level of intellect is not a lawyer, because the only one looking like an ass here with their assuming is you, not me.  Rolleyes

(03-04-2023, 12:19 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I'm saying thank god someone with your level of intellect is not a lawyer, because the only one looking like an ass here with their assuming is you, not me.  Rolleyes

oh...This is new - How do you correlate "intellect" = "lawyer" ?   Big Grin

https://time.com/3972855/india-fake-lawyers/

(03-04-2023, 12:59 AM)Manthink Wrote:  oh...This is new - How do you correlate "intellect" = "lawyer" ?   Big Grin

https://time.com/3972855/india-fake-lawyers/

Firstly, you can stop your pathetic attempts at gaslighting me as an Indian by sharing irrelevant India news to me when I'm SG Chinese. I know what you're trying to do, you're failing at it. 

Secondly, a well-trained and smart lawyer knows that just because something is present doesn't make it compelling evidence to suggest correlation or causation with whatever argument they're trying to make. Also, they know better than to attempt at confirmation bias to fit the evidence to the argument they want to make. I post a Modi meme and say "Jai Ho", you immediately jump on that and say oh, because of these two things, I must be Indian. But lots of non-Indians post Modi memes and say "Jai Ho" out of actual racism in a sarcastic manner on the Internet. Yet I don't see you say they're Indian too. Why? Because in you and a lot of Wumaos' racist minds, anybody who opposes you online must be either a Western sycophant or an Indian, and it says a lot about your perception of the world and your own prejudices that you project onto others. 

So does it mean that if it's posting Modi/saying "Jai Ho" in sarcasm/criticism of India then they're not Indian, but if it's posting Modi/saying "Jai Ho" in approval of India means they must be Indian? 

This is why I say thank goodness you're not a lawyer. If you tried to accuse me of being an Indian in court and used my post as evidence, the judge will laugh you out of the courtroom. Try harder.

(03-04-2023, 01:34 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Firstly, you can stop your pathetic attempts at gaslighting me as an Indian by sharing irrelevant India news to me when I'm SG Chinese. I know what you're trying to do, you're failing at it. Secondly, a well-trained and smart lawyer knows that just because something is present doesn't make it compelling evidence to suggest correlation or causation with whatever argument they're trying to make. Also, they know better than to attempt at confirmation bias to fit the evidence to the argument they want to make. I post a Modi meme and say "Jai Ho", you immediately jump on that and say oh, because of these two things, I must be Indian. But lots of non-Indians post Modi memes and say "Jai Ho" out of actual racism in a sarcastic manner on the Internet. Yet I don't see you say they're Indian too. Why? Because in you and a lot of Wumaos' racist minds, anybody who opposes you online must be either a Western sycophant or an Indian, and it says a lot about your perception of the world and your own prejudices that you project onto others. So does it mean that if it's posting Modi/saying "Jai Ho" in sarcasm/criticism of India then they're not Indian, but if it's posting Modi/saying "Jai Ho" in approval of India means they must be Indian? This is why I say thank goodness you're not a lawyer. If you tried to accuse me of being an Indian in court and used my post as evidence, the judge will laugh you out of the courtroom. Try harder.

Ah.. clearly I have lighted a little raw combustible gas in you..For some unexplained reason, we see contradiction in your reactions and behavior....
Allow me to share:

1. Your constant reference to "well-trained and smart lawyer" (fake or otherwise) as some "intellect" benchmark...
2. You seems to be emotionally vested wanting to be seen as a "SG/Han Chinese" online.
3. You now claim to be passing "sarcasm/criticism" at India with your Modi-meme in Hindi in previous post.
4. You take great offense believing my FACT FINDING that 30% Indian lawyers are fake as a insult to you...

I may not have the type of "intellect" u hv...so I like to believe none of the above is even partially true...HOWEVER, the nuance in your SGtalk posters are hard not to ignore. For e.g.:

(23-03-2023, 08:37 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  This is where Chinese/Asian culture loses out to Western culture. 
In the West, you demand respect you won't get any. 
In Asia, you demand respect people stupidly give respect. Powerful people and elderly people think they're entitled to respect simply because of who they are.  This is why in the world Asians will always lose out to Western AMDKs. Entitlement vs Earning.

Are we missing something here ? Big Grin