Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia

(21-01-2023, 11:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My throat now very pain. Hard to swallow water

Bad sign leh! Sad

Not feeling well with high fever, rashes, sore throat still dont rest??

Your body is telling you something is wrong, must rest well. Health is the most important thing in life.

Looks like life is not important to you.

Its your life ... after all.

(21-01-2023, 11:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My throat now very pain. Hard to swallow water

the deep throat must be very shiok.

(21-01-2023, 11:52 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, I heard of this 'cure" too.  Also take lounges "Himalayas salt"........... Big Grin

So far according to trial reports. Zero death for covid.
Traditional things, sometime cannot explain.. works
Maybe is omicron. Even earlier report from Brazil against 2021 variants, reduce more than vaccine against hospitalization.

Bad news quite a number of my relatives and friends self-test positive and I still don't want to test today as I wasted too many art kit in the past because last time many times test neg

(22-01-2023, 02:34 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Bad news quite a number of my relatives and friends self-test positive and I still don't want to test today as I wasted too many art kit in the past because last time many times test neg

If your RT test is negative, and the cough and sore throat persists, it is time to consult a doctor for expert advice............. Big Grin

told you not to swallow to much covid cum right!

your usual stubborn and obstinate dickhead

never listen

(22-01-2023, 02:38 PM)debono Wrote:  If your RT test is negative, and the cough and sore throat persists, it is time to consult a doctor for expert advice............. Big Grin
I wait until Chinese new year day 15 over then maybe see doctor because currently Chinese new year very busy meeting with relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates.

(22-01-2023, 02:34 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Bad news quite a number of my relatives and friends self-test positive and I still don't want to test today as I wasted too many art kit in the past because last time many times test neg

Bad news lah! Sad  Thumbs_down

Now I am at my uncle condo. Throat very pain eating food is like needle poke and a few of my relatives and uncle friends coughing and sneezing non-stop.

(22-01-2023, 04:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now I am at my uncle condo. Throat very pain eating food is like needle poke and a few of my relatives and uncle friends coughing and sneezing non-stop.

You got ART kit or not leh?  Thinking

I think most of my relatives and friends also boh chup siao. Positive positive loh.

(22-01-2023, 04:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You got ART kit or not leh?  Thinking

Got but I don't want do art test because I don't want waste my art kit, very expensive.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

I pui my phlegm at my uncle washing basin the phlegm got a bit of blood Sia

u have rich relatives
I wish I have

(22-01-2023, 04:55 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I pui my phlegm at my uncle washing basin the phlegm got a bit of blood Sia

It is not a good sign..........leh.... Huh

(22-01-2023, 06:20 PM)Talent Wrote:  u have rich relatives
I wish I have

Yes, my big aunt and adopted 5th uncle last time is do business one and now already retired long ago.

A lot of my relatives young and old never even cover their mouth when they cough and sneeze.

(22-01-2023, 04:39 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Got but I don't want do art test because I don't want waste my art kit, very expensive.

Then you ji kay poh zong lor! Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 07:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Then you ji kay poh zong lor! Big Grin
Yes I will 自己保重。
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(22-01-2023, 07:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Then you ji kay poh zong lor! Big Grin

Cantonese for saying "you take care of yourself"......................? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-01-2023, 07:26 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yes I will 自己保重。

(22-01-2023, 07:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Cantonese for saying "you take care of yourself"......................? Big Grin

Health is a personal responsibility lah! Big Grin Ownself care Ownself lah!

(22-01-2023, 06:20 PM)Talent Wrote:  u have rich relatives
I wish I have

Lol, why you want rich relatives? You should want a rich ownself lah.

Latest update from my Whatsapp group a Total 81 out of 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive. I am now very scare but still don't want test as I have wasted a lot of art kits in the past many times testing negative.

Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 98 out of more 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive and I don't want to test yet.

(23-01-2023, 07:39 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 98 out of more 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive and I don't want to test yet.
Chat group got 200 +...?
Really huge size....you know all of them?

(23-01-2023, 08:50 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Chat group got 200 +...?
Really huge size....you know all of them?

Own people lah.

(23-01-2023, 07:39 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 98 out of more 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive and I don't want to test yet.

Which means you have a high chance to be tested positive, since so many of your friends and relatives are tested positive.......... Big Grin

Now I am at my 7th aunt house after visiting my 表姐 house in the afternoon.

(23-01-2023, 09:15 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now I am at my 7th aunt house after visiting my 表姐 house in the afternoon.

How many houses had you visited so far......................? Thinking