Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia

Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia and my sore throat many days/weeks already still haven't recover and plus coughing very jialat and many days still haven't recover and plus yesterday start I got rashes on my body and my bone joint very pain. I guess I not need mix with my family members and relatives for reunion dinner and celebrate Chinese new year Liao. Damn unlucky man.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(20-01-2023, 06:21 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia and my sore throat many days/weeks already still haven't recover and plus coughing very jialat and many days still haven't recover and plus yesterday start I got rashes on my body and my bone joint very pain. I guess I not need mix with my family members and relatives for reunion dinner and celebrate Chinese new year Liao. Damn unlucky man.

It is a bad start to a rabbit year............. crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2023, 06:21 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia and my sore throat many days/weeks already still haven't recover and plus coughing very jialat and many days still haven't recover and plus yesterday start I got rashes on my body and my bone joint very pain. I guess I not need mix with my family members and relatives for reunion dinner and celebrate Chinese new year Liao. Damn unlucky man.

dont worry 
just spread the rabbit virus

[Image: Untitled-19.jpg]

IAM a rabbit does dat make me strong
[+] 3 users Like singlon's post

(20-01-2023, 06:31 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont worry 
just spread the rabbit virus

[Image: Untitled-19.jpg]
Someone told me you are a non-pork eater and you dislike the Chinese not only dislike China Chinese but Singaporean Chinese too. That makes you a very racist person.
[+] 4 users Like Guest's post

Congrats it should be China Flu....er...covid 19 wuhan...

Hope u go polyclinic Diao Zui..hang water.
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(20-01-2023, 06:43 PM)singlon Wrote:  IAM a rabbit does dat make me strong

Fan tai sui Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Now got hives on my stomach and chest area. Super unlucky
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(20-01-2023, 07:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Someone told me you are a non-pork eater and you dislike the Chinese not only dislike China Chinese but Singaporean Chinese too. That makes you a very racist person.

oh really

i am a chinese born in USA

my dad is born in china

he moved to USA and have a family there

my dad taught me cantonese
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

New year still scold bad words? Relax lah. I also a few weeks to fully recover.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Better use ART to test for COVID 1st lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

From your description, you seem to have dengue fever.  You need to see a doctor, and get quarantined.

Check got dengue or not

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(20-01-2023, 08:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  New year still scold bad words? Relax lah. I also a few weeks to fully recover.

no it is not scold bad words or any vulgarity

it is just chinese greetings

like this one

KNN to you

[Image: Gan-Ni-Na-Patch_1024x.jpg?v=1612765840]

Rotfl
[+] 3 users Like grotesqueness's post

(20-01-2023, 08:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  New year still scold bad words? Relax lah. I also a few weeks to fully recover.

No good lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

My mother also ever since she took 4th mRNA jab always got flu.... immunity being suppressed.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Take care eat more Mandarin....for vic C

you can't be more wrong................what better way to bond with family and relatives by sharing disease .............good or bad times must share mah..... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(20-01-2023, 08:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  oh really

i am a chinese born in USA

my dad is born in china

he moved to USA and have a family there

my dad taught me cantonese

My father are US president and my mother are IMF Managing Director
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(20-01-2023, 08:01 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now got hives on my stomach and chest area. Super unlucky

That should be HIV.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(20-01-2023, 10:03 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  My father are US president and my mother are Chief of World Bank

Bad English grammar................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2023, 10:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Bad English grammar................ Big Grin

well 

his wife is this

[Image: Species.jpg]

(20-01-2023, 11:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  well 

his wife is this

[Image: Species.jpg]

Your father

[Image: FF66-B317-88-C9-489-E-84-A7-CB8-BD7-A7-D184.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

wumao dog got flu better just die

(20-01-2023, 11:13 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  wumao dog got flu better just die

https://media.tenor.com/AZ5mgxiNEloAAAAC...ll-yea.gif

(20-01-2023, 11:13 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  wumao dog got flu better just die

Should be rabies, this type of dog anyhow bite one better be careful

Need to ask the Chao Tiongs to kill this dog and eat as dog meat better
[+] 2 users Like greentiger's post

Sounds like you got HIV. You must have gone to too many of your favourite $5/hour China whores in Geylang.
[+] 2 users Like satayxp's post

TS bung you got sell bakkwa other than lupcheong?
Need 1kg for my family.

You " maybe infected with Viral Virus "

got one year , I feel dam sleepy always want to sleep, No strength
later red spot appear around my feet slowly spread to my upper body.

I thought wow dengue? So go clinic , doc also suspect is dengue refer me to A&E hospital.

So I take taxi go hospital and wait and wait after 3 hours they told me is not dengue, than I ask ??
They told me is " viral virus " nothing danger , so give medicine. After few days or so , I slowly recover back to normal.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

And I am not doing any art test because Chinese new year test this test that very unlucky 的。And I will still go for my gathering and will meet relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates.