China Covid19 cases spike to 7 months high.

https://youtu.be/19GzhCFLCZM

100+ out of 1.5 billions and Channelnewsasia claimed "HIGH" - then US with 100k + Japan with 15.5k+, UK 20k+ Malaysia 20k+ ...Channelnewsasia calls what?

Channelnewsasia choice of words over sensational ...

(12-08-2021, 09:14 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  100+ out of 1.5 billions and Channelnewsasia claimed "HIGH" - then US with 100k +  Japan with 15.5k+, UK 20k+ Malaysia 20k+ ...Channelnewsasia calls what?

Channelnewsasia choice of words over sensational ...

It has been dreaming wet to be born as a high classed ChennaiNewsAhneh over decades liao. lol

Well... China enjoyed almost a year without covid since their bigbang lock down effort...

Waiting for them to tweak sinopharm vaccine and then I get the latest version when I get my jab. Lol

I was reading WHO site, I think our moh cited wrongly about the efficacy for sinovac. WHO test shown that 51% efficacy is for SARS2, for covid 19 is 100% for severity and hospitalization...

So actually sinovac is not a bad vaccine to begin with.

(12-08-2021, 09:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I was reading WHO site, I think our moh cited wrongly about the efficacy for sinovac. WHO test shown that 51% efficacy is for SARS2, for covid 19 is 100% for severity and hospitalization...

So actually sinovac is not a bad vaccine to begin with.

So what happens to those who were vaccinated with the  Pfizer or Moderna vaccine..?

So far no country has been able to eradicate the delta variant once it enters the population. Naturally even 100+ cases are a concern.

(12-08-2021, 09:38 PM)starbugs Wrote:  So far no country has been able to eradicate the delta variant once it enters the population. Naturally even 100+ cases are a concern.

So that's why as a tiny well, wo got over 100+ (if you even believe that number :-) over days, weeks, and months, but still going to open? lol