China OBOR debt diplomacy has bankrupted many countries

China Hesitates on Bailing Out Sri Lanka, Pakistan as Debt Soars, encouraged them to turn to IMF for help

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...debt-soars

Over the past few years, the U.S. has accused China of using “debt diplomacy” to make developing nations across the world more dependent on Beijing.

Yet the cases of Sri Lanka and Pakistan -- both friends of China facing dire financial situations as inflation soars -- show that President Xi Jinping’s government is becoming more reluctant to pull out the checkbook. China still hasn’t made good on a pledge to re-issue loans totaling $4 billion that Pakistan repaid in late March, and it hasn’t responded to Sri Lanka’s pleas for $2.5 billion in credit support.

Earlier this month, Jin Liqun, president of the China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, encouraged Sri Lanka to turn to the IMF for help in a meeting with Kohona.

we have news Lanka cabinet left only 2 persons
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-14-07-55-31.png]

Only 3 countries nia… Rotfl 
You don’t know Pakistan and China have solid brotherhood relationship.

Don’t read too much AngMoh news will make you look stupid…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

It takes 2 to tango, to dance.
Like hybby wife , want each other for.failure...moronic thinking

(14-04-2022, 09:10 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Only 3 countries nia… Rotfl 
You don’t know Pakistan and China have solid brotherhood relationship.

Don’t read too much AngMoh news will make you look stupid…

You are more stupid to post CCP propaganda as news everyday..  Rotfl

Aiya this moronic abc everyday say China bankrupt liao where got money to set trap hor hiaz his amdk good for abc sucking lor
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

look at all the OBOR or BRI country, 1 by 1 go to hell eventually, from asia to middle east to Europe.
Sri lanka going to default their bond payment, basically bankrupt, help from IMF or world bank>
next will be all the eastern bloc in Europe plus middle east rubbish.
look at HK today, stock market & property crashing down fast, US wait for a best time to unpeg HKD, that is the end of HK financial system & center, all these morons, deserve it.
HK people run away like crazy now, only poor & old cant run will stay on as slavery like china people today eventually, with no freedom & human right, live in fear under PLA.

誰沾上中共誰死?斯里蘭卡經濟崩潰 一帶一路挖了大坑

Moronic kokee everyday singing and dancing China bankrupt hor
Your daddy amtk hor set trap needs moneys hor Stupiak kokee hor

If you built infrastructure like railway and ports, it is up to you to make use of it to develop your economy.   

If you don't, don't blame others for bankrupt you.   

Don't make brainless accusation!!!  

(14-04-2022, 10:22 AM)kokee Wrote:  look at all the OBOR or BRI country, 1 by 1 go to hell eventually, from asia to middle east to Europe.
Sri lanka going to default their bond payment, basically bankrupt, help from IMF or world bank>
look at HK today, stock market & property crashing down fast, US wait for a best time to unpeg HKD, that is the end of HK financial system & center, all these morons, deserve it.
HK people run away like crazy now, only poor & old cant run will stay on as slavery like china people today eventually, with no freedom & human right, live in fear under PLA.

as above, russia today is like sri lanka, unable to pay their bond & going to default.
same to almost all the OBOR or BRI country, after Ukraine war, 1 by 1 will bankrupt as OBOR no longer sustainable. china keep so quiet & no progress on OBOR except comie dogs use word to bark lies no stop, totally no action from china & xi, LOL LOL.

斯里蘭卡抗議持續!陷債務陷阱如把國賣中共

What I understand from OBOR
1. China has excess capacity for building infrastructure. Such as high speed rail. Because of over building in China...there is no more projects in China and many of these workers will be unemployed.

2. So China givt came up with OBOR. The intention is not a bad one as portrayed by Western media. Many of these countries are in need of modern infrastructure. China has ability to build it.

3 Problem is how these countries pay for it since many are so poor. Here is where debt financing comes in. The debt is not particularly onerous but it adds to the debt these countries already have.

5. In the era of low interest rates maybe these emerging economies can still carry the debt load.

6. However as US raise interest rate to combat inflation. The situation tightens and it becomes more difficult to borrow.

7. China is not entirely to blame but it is one nail in the coffin of the debt of these countries.

8. It is probably not the intention of China to get these countries into trouble but many of the countries dealing with China were poor indebted countries...adding to their debt burden was not a good thing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-04-2022, 10:22 AM)kokee Wrote:  look at all the OBOR or BRI country, 1 by 1 go to hell eventually, from asia to middle east to Europe.

I think u been to hell. Stay there

Smile

(14-04-2022, 10:38 AM)kokee Wrote:  

You really Brain-dead. Just because 1 country Sri Lanka due to own mismanagement, you blame everything on China. So many countries benefited from BRI including China-EU rail and Africa and ASEAN + Japan + Korea.    

How many more lies you want to tell? Liar.    
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

I can't imagine in this forum there is such low standard participants.  

Rotfl  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(14-04-2022, 10:25 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Moronic kokee everyday singing and dancing China bankrupt hor
Your daddy amtk hor set trap needs moneys hor Stupiak kokee hor

nudie Rotfl

remember BRIC, so simple to crash it, just push USD index to 100, then 110, almost all these country kneel down immediately, no money to pay back USD loan & bond.
same to OBOR country today, almost all are in debt, china can help> my foot, china itself has almost no USD now.
Sri lanka today, nepal tomorrow, 1 by 1 all these OBOR will default like greece in yr 2010.
check RMB trend today, LOL LOL.

美元走強照妖鏡 一帶一路國家受衝擊

Its true....China made USA bankrupt.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(14-04-2022, 06:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Its true....China made USA bankrupt.
And made some forumers here go cuckoo! Already since the start of this new  Sgtalk these cuckoo forumers had been screaming downfall of China downfall of the Chinese yuan the fall of HK the fall of Russia and promoted with evil intent their hegemonic western masters' agenda of creating a new world order where the Western countries rule the world - this they do by concocting false information about China and Russia to bring their collapse  ... but they underestimated the will of the people in these two countries ... 

I'm not sure about these liars and what's their objectives ... but day and night they behave like wolves and snakes waiting to snare innocent forumers here ...

I skip this way-ward posts never read the cocky chihuahua (@kokee) and now we have this "abc - 123 once I bit my fingers I slapped myself" forumer! You can see through the facade of these forumers ....
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post