China's ambassador: EX USSR countries ‘no status in international law’
Rainbow 

France China Ambassador Lu Shayi; Ex-Soviet Union countries like Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, etc have no effective International status in international law.
Because there is no international agreement to materialise their status as a sovereignty country.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-ambassador...07929.html

Good to fxxk them for trying to stir Taiwan issue!

Estonia summon Chinese Ambassador due to doubt on her sovereignty.

Is China going to standby her Ambassador's statement?
Not recognise Estonia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania as a UN Charter Sovereign Country?

(23-04-2023, 10:06 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Estonia summon Chinese Ambassador due to doubt on her sovereignty.

Is China going to standby her Ambassador's statement?
Not recognise Estonia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania as a UN Charter Sovereign Country?

It is known that the three Baltic states have not officially complete the separation treaties 
from USSR.
The ambassador likely mean the 3 need to negotiate and settled the terms before international laws
can fully applied.It is not about recognizing the countries, but their border not fixed with Russia.
[+] 2 users Like watchfirst9's post

(23-04-2023, 10:26 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is known that the three Baltic states have not officially complete the separation treaties 
from USSR.
The ambassador likely mean the 3 need to negotiate and settled the terms before international laws
can fully applied.It is not about recognizing the countries, but their border not fixed with Russia.

You are right.

One point for you!  Big Grin

Next, China should help Okinawa or rather, Ryukyu gain independence!

(23-04-2023, 10:26 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is known that the three Baltic states have not officially complete the separation treaties 
from USSR.

But Ukraine and others ex USSR states are not the 3 Baltic states. What is the relevance?

(23-04-2023, 10:36 AM)moonrab Wrote:  But Ukraine and others ex USSR states are not the 3 Baltic states. What is the relevance?

I not clear too, though is said Rus paid up all debt USSR govt owe alone. Other republic walk off. 
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...reign-debt

(23-04-2023, 10:36 AM)moonrab Wrote:  But Ukraine and others ex USSR states are not the 3 Baltic states. What is the relevance?

ALL went off without agreement with USSR government!

In that sense, it is illegal  or unconstitutional!

Lithuanian foreign Minister on doubt about sovereignty of post Soviet countries. 
"That is why we don't trust China"

UN must come out to clarify this sovereignty matter once and for all..

(23-04-2023, 11:54 AM)moonrab Wrote:  UN must come out to clarify this sovereignty matter once and for all..

UN who?

Laudspeaker of Assmerica?

(23-04-2023, 11:56 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  UN who?

Laudspeaker of Assmerica?

Cannot say like that. China and Russia are also the UN security members.

china stirring trouble again...
sayng this endanger these countries as russia can use such justification to invade them

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-04-2023, 11:59 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Cannot say like that. China and Russia are also the UN security members.

UN hq is in Assmerica. 

ALL kena tekan by Assmerica into yes men!

Look at this :

美在敘基地遭襲 聯大發言人竟被問到徹底懵圈?

UN spokesperson dared not even confirm  Assmerican military presence in Syria!  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(23-04-2023, 12:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  china stirring trouble again...
sayng this endanger these countries as russia can use such justification to invade them

That is because Angmoh, Japan, S Korea, etc are stirring Taiwan issue!

Tit for tat!  Clapping

来而不往非礼也! Big Grin

Next will be Okinawa!

ccp are real morons…cannot live in peace with respect for others Rolleyes

(23-04-2023, 11:59 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Cannot say like that. China and Russia are also the UN security members.

Why is American troops in Syria? That is illegal occupation. Can USA follow law ?

Smile

(23-04-2023, 01:14 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  ccp are real morons…cannot live in peace with respect for others Rolleyes

Live in  "peace" with more than 800 Assmerican military bases and nonstop fighter jets and naval ships at your doorstep peeping into your bedroom and your bathroom?

[Image: vpaqqCROtTg6qYqI8mqjZXeT6qA0MktgSBWlh65P...b8369a088f]

(23-04-2023, 01:25 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why is American troops in Syria? That is illegal occupation. Can USA follow law ?

We are talking about UN Charter Sovereignty acts. UN can vote against US too..

(23-04-2023, 01:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Live in  "peace" with more than 800 Assmerican military bases and nonstop fighter jets and naval ships at your doorstep peeping into your bedroom and your bathroom?

[Image: vpaqqCROtTg6qYqI8mqjZXeT6qA0MktgSBWlh65P...b8369a088f]

whataboutism much… Laughing

(23-04-2023, 03:14 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  whataboutism much… Laughing

Your beloved Assmerica has been a big bully for too long!

(23-04-2023, 03:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your beloved Assmerica has been a big bully for too long!

i never talk about them but i think u are the real amdk lover…more than half ur post mention bee kok Laughing

(23-04-2023, 03:19 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  i never talk about them but i think u are the real amdk lover…more than half ur post mention bee kok Laughing

You never tok but your love for your beloved Assmerican daddy is deep in your heart!  Rotfl

soon to be fire by Bui Xi.  wasted such good post,  France Paris leh.  
Dream posting of  most ambassador, especially their wives

(23-04-2023, 03:26 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  soon to be fire by Bui Xi.  wasted such good post,  France Paris leh.  
Dream posting of  most ambassador, especially their wives

At least withdraw his statement. That infuriated many EU countries. Back firing China diplomacy efforts with Europe.

(23-04-2023, 04:11 PM)moonrab Wrote:  At least withdraw his statement. That infuriated many EU countries. Back firing China diplomacy efforts with Europe.

野猫论政 484:卢沙野主动进攻,欧洲列强鸡飞狗跳

(23-04-2023, 02:25 PM)moonrab Wrote:  We are talking about UN Charter Sovereignty acts. UN can vote against US too..

ALL UN member countries, except Israel and USA voted to lift sanctions on Cuba!

But 1 vote, just 1 vote from USA nullified everything!  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20230424-112223-com-android-c...709107.jpg]

(23-04-2023, 04:11 PM)moonrab Wrote:  At least withdraw his statement. That infuriated many EU countries. Back firing China diplomacy efforts with Europe.

Will G7 withdraw their statement on Taiwan?  Thinking