China's stance on Russia's is changing 中国和俄罗斯之间的合作没有禁区,但是“也是有底线的”。

Wumao please be prepared to changed your tune..
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...25-1256051
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

Aiyoh like dat ar ... I scare scare le!

You all together with your lying cheating deceiving angmos over interpreted la!

He just said "bottom line" and all of you jumped up like mad dogs! Did he spell out this so called bottom line! Answer given by the ambassador is so vague but you all put words in his mouth ... so like CNN BBC ABC WaPo ...all twist and turn to suit their agenda!

Please give us a break! Most forumers here not farmers or construction workers! We can read for ourselves! Don't have to interpret for us! Somemore WRONG interpretation and conclusion! Totally unreliable!
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

(26-03-2022, 10:24 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Aiyoh like dat ar ... I scare scare le!

You all together with your lying cheating deceiving angmos over interpreted la!

He just said "bottom line" and all of you jumped up like mad dogs! Did he spell out this so called bottom line! Answer given by the ambassador is so vague but you all put words in his mouth ... so like CNN BBC ABC WaPo ...all twist and turn to suit their agenda!

Please give us a break! Most forumers here not farmers or construction workers! We can read for ourselves! Don't have to interpret for us! Somemore WRONG interpretation and conclusion! Totally unreliable!

Talk so much, you want to be 五毛汉奸 is it?

china is totally lost & scared now, real panic, all in a mess, do not know what to do.
china super worry of sanction, try hard to lick US & western world, support Ukraine.
China super scared of russia in their blood, they plan together if betray russia, russia will attack them.
so kena F by both side like dog now, all the foreign affair, anyhow bark now not to offend anyone, real balless, LOL LOL.
In short, they are hooligan but cannot fight, can only use mouth, now who F care of them.

習近平一夜白頭!秦剛急稱中俄合作「有底線」。俄羅斯官方媒體指控中共拿美國370萬美元研究蝙蝠。

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(26-03-2022, 10:36 AM)abc123 Wrote:  Talk so much, you want to be 五毛汉奸 is it?

Either................or Assmericunt lap-dogs lah.

aiya, these 羊狗奴才太无聊了吧? 连阿中放个屁,都拿来闻,还做解读
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(26-03-2022, 10:36 AM)abc123 Wrote:  Talk so much, you want to be 五毛汉奸 is it?
Talk so much!? You better tell this to your kakis or clones - have you see cock cock kai alias kokee's posts?! And have you seen your other cronies way and yourself - day and night recklessly posting fake news! But can't blame you - you and your clones or cronies take after your lying unscrupulous western masters! All crooks!

So don't tell me I talked so much - look at your 3 other fingers! Pointing right back at you!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post