China's talented construction workers

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

must take out PPE

A lot of china Ex national sports after retirement go into hard labour job...no future one

(28-01-2023, 09:18 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  A lot of china Ex national sports after retirement go into hard labour job...no future one

Alot is how many ? List their names....

Smile

(28-01-2023, 08:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
The Chinese construction workers really show that they are good dancers and gymnasts .............. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(28-01-2023, 09:20 AM)debono Wrote:  The Chinese construction workers really show that they are good dancers and gymnasts .............. Clapping

They are mostly Ex national or provincial Tram Gymnastics....retire liao no future..

(28-01-2023, 09:49 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They are mostly Ex national or provincial Tram Gymnastics....retire liao no future..

They no talents to become bankrupt like u wat. Rotfl

(28-01-2023, 09:18 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  A lot of china Ex national sports after retirement go into hard labour job...no future one

Used by CCP for CCP’s face.

China population is so huge and they hv lots of talented people from such big pool. Talents runs from from white collar jobs right up to blue collar jobs, even at their lowest professions. This is what we symbolise  Big China.

(28-01-2023, 09:49 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They are mostly Ex national or provincial Tram Gymnastics....retire liao no future..

When all talent squeezed until dry by The Party, of course no more future.

Two different mentality. 
One is all for himself. My future, my money, my life. 
Another is selfless. For the country, for the future of the people, to have enough in life. 
US Vs China

Look like selection test. Must pass the test in order to work in the construction site.

Good for entertaining coworkers. But after a few round they'd find it boring