Chinese President Xi Jinping’s English Language Skills Are Improving

https://www.englishraven.com/Chinese-Pre...Improving/

[Image: AC48-ADE9-BA83-4202-A3-C4-26407-B9-C8-FE7.png]

He probably practice with his wife who started learning English when she became UNESCO Special Envoy for the Advancement of Girls’ and Women’s Education

U belittle Xi
He could confront Trudeau of Canada when the latter revealed in public what they talked at their 4-eyed meeting
Dat definitely was not in mandarin in full view of the public
How China going to conduct Business with him?

(28-01-2023, 12:47 AM)singlon Wrote:  U belittle Xi
He could confront Trudeau of Canada when the latter revealed in public what they talked at their 4-eyed meeting
Dat definitely was not in mandarin in full view of the public
How China going to conduct Business with him?

Xi spoke to Trump in English when they had chocolate cake together. Xi said “repeat”, Trump was shocked. Big Grin

Hi octane Business
The dollar is just another stepping stone towards globalists' goal of a one-world economy and a one-world currency. They have killed the world reserve status of other currencies in the past, why wouldn’t they do the same to the dollar?
In that platform Xi spoke in English
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-01-04-30-A-Doll...End-Of.png]

for ex.
coronavirus causing covid-19 does not exist
yet the public wear mask to this moment
U witness SADs spinning deaths.
dat force singlon to search for the murder weapon
5.x ghz license exempt band
btw we r operating fake 5G. U don't have to upgrade u just use it.

Jerusalem
shootings happening now deads and injured mounting
RT covering

(28-01-2023, 12:55 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Xi spoke to Trump in English when they had chocolate cake together. Xi said “repeat”, Trump was shocked. Big Grin
I visited Harvard as a tourist not a student. Big Grin
Xi Mingze Speaking English

Xi Mingze, the daughter of Chinese president Xi Jinping, gave a speech in English at Harvard University in late September 2014. In her speech, she spoke about her father’s “Chinese dream” and how she hoped to contribute to it. She also talked about her own experiences as a student in the United States and her hopes for the future of [b]U.S.-China relations[/b].

(28-01-2023, 06:53 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  I visited Harvard as a tourist not a student. Big Grin
Xi Mingze Speaking English

Xi Mingze, the daughter of Chinese president Xi Jinping, gave a speech in English at Harvard University in late September 2014. In her speech, she spoke about her father’s “Chinese dream” and how she hoped to contribute to it. She also talked about her own experiences as a student in the United States and her hopes for the future of [b]U.S.-China relations[/b].

I study Harvard and got my Phd.

now patient in IMH.

Mao was at Yale University
member of skull and bones
played 322
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-08-53-57-skull-...Search.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-08-56-28-Mao-Ze...ipedia.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-08-57-33-Mao-Ze...ipedia.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-08-58-45-Mao-Ze...ipedia.png]

The spirit of continous learning is need for everyone..

definitely u can recognise them
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-09-01-13-skull-...Search.png]

Only small countries leaders like sinkie land will talk to other leaders in English.

U see German or France leaders talk to other leaders in English or not.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-01-2023, 12:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Only small countries leaders like sinkie land will talk to other leaders in English.
U see German or France leaders talk to other leaders in English or not.

This is an interesting view - In which language would u suggest that SG leaders be using in similar setting leh? Big Grin

(28-01-2023, 03:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is an interesting view - In which language would u suggest that SG leaders be using in similar setting leh? Big Grin

Hokkien or Malay

(28-01-2023, 03:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is an interesting view - In which language would u suggest that SG leaders be using in similar setting leh? Big Grin

English is the international language for commerce.............. Clapping

He bo bian need to adopt and learn English..else people scold him he dont know.

(28-01-2023, 03:30 PM)debono Wrote:  English is the international language for commerce.............. Clapping
But many dumbfart sinkees think it's their mother tongue

(28-01-2023, 03:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hokkien or Malay

Why not since  ArielCasper look no up on those Asians who speak English. Big Grin

(28-01-2023, 03:30 PM)debono Wrote:  English is the international language for commerce.............. Clapping

Now you know why SGreans are richer than anyone else in ASEAN...oh wait - Pinoy speak English also right ? Big Grin

(28-01-2023, 08:54 AM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-08-58-45-Mao-Ze...ipedia.png]

Jin cute sia his hairstyle, look like northern China lion dance.

Hope the coffee strong enough.

(28-01-2023, 04:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Now you know why SGreans are richer than anyone else in ASEAN...oh wait - Pinoy speak English also right ? Big Grin

Pinoys speak Tagalog............... nudie

(27-01-2023, 11:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.englishraven.com/Chinese-Pre...Improving/

No choice. It’s the language of international commerce and politics.

Even in China.

(28-01-2023, 09:22 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  No choice. It’s the language of international commerce and politics.

Even in China.

You are right, Xijinping knows the value of learning English, if he wants to go global..................... nudie

(28-01-2023, 09:26 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, Xijinping knows the value of learning English, if he wants to go global..................... nudie

I have a hunch his American daughter look down on him for not knowing English.

Rubbish! All queueing to meet him at G20. Did he speak English?

(28-01-2023, 09:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Pinoys speak Tagalog.............

Nothing to do with SG nor China then. Big Grin

(28-01-2023, 09:22 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  No choice. It’s the language of international commerce and politics. Even in China.

That's why Xi understand  at least being Bilingual is critical in a globalised world which China has prospered and part of today.

How else was he and many of his Comrades able to travel, learn and stay overseas from SG to US back in the 1980s to learn about the World ?

Xi was one of 5 young Chinese officials who traveled and stayed in Iowa as an agricultural delegation....and yes all had at least 1 foreign languages competency before being sent abroad.
[Image: 001ce4_58f449e6b36a4b08b59e3fca49d805f9~mv2.jpg]