Chinese archaeologists uncover World War II ‘horror bunker’

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...ted-lethal
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

The japs deserve the atomic bombs.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Guess what the US are also very interested in those experiment findings hence the pardon of those scientist in exchange for those info. So US is just as evil as Jap no wonder we call them Assmericunt.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

[NSFW] Watch how the Japanese butchered the Chinese during WWII

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...uring-wwii
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

[Image: IMG-1971.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1973.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1972.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1974.jpg]

(25-05-2023, 05:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  Guess what the US are also very interested in those experiment findings hence the pardon of those scientist in exchange for those info. So US is just as evil as Jap no wonder we call them Assmericunt.

In the fall of 1944, the United States and its allies launched a secret mission code-named Operation Paperclip. The aim was to find and preserve German weapons, including biological and chemical agents, but American scientific intelligence officers quickly realized the weapons themselves were not enough.
They decided the United States needed to bring the Nazi scientists themselves to the U.S. Thus began a mission to recruit top Nazi doctors, physicists and chemists — including Wernher von Braun, who went on to design the rockets that took man to the moon.
The U.S. government went to great lengths to hide the pasts of scientists they brought to America. Based on newly discovered documents, writer Annie Jacobsen tells the story of the mission and the scientists in her book, Operation Paperclip: The Secret Intelligence Program That Brought Nazi Scientists To America.

https://www.npr.org/2014/02/15/275877755...to-america

Coincidentally 10 years ago when Abe was Jap PM...

A photograph of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe smiling and giving a thumbs up from inside a training jet emblazoned with the number 731 ....The number 731 evokes the name of Imperial Japan’s notorious medical research unit in Harbin, China, that performed lethal experiments on live humans. Some of its scientists were tried for war crimes.

[Image: Fbv-IU3UUAAKlUe?format=jpg&name=medium]

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/201...71580.html

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_c...war_crimes

[Image: 731.jpg]

during WW2 all are in search of weapon of mass destruction in any form they could find

USA won the race with their first atomic bomb

fark the japs

I am curious so far any gov officials from those G7 countries paid respect to victims of 731.

[Image: may19v15-1220178-1684494598.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(25-05-2023, 05:34 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The japs deserve the atomic bombs.

2nd atom bomb dropped on Okinawa on 9 August 1945.

Coincidentally on same day 9 August, Singapore national day.

(29-05-2023, 11:15 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am curious so far any gov officials from those G7 countries paid respect to victims of 731.

[Image: may19v15-1220178-1684494598.jpg]

Running dogs of American

(25-05-2023, 05:34 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The japs deserve the atomic bombs.

I would like to be told I am wrong that you do not like to visit Japan, and have never visited Japan.

But I do know that I am right that our young zoomers are prepared to die ten times over just to visit Japan...and sinkies are crazy about Japanese cuisine.  Most of them are just too cheapskate to PAY to eat at an authentic Japanese restaurant which has a Japanese chef doing the cooking.  So you see them instead sitting around a rectangular table with a jhk cooking food with Japanese names.  PS: I did not say the jhk is cooking Japanese food. I merely said "food with Japanese names". Pse read properly...just in case)

Of course, none of the dishes is called "atomic bomb".   Rolleyes

(30-05-2023, 08:07 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Running dogs of American

The human bear is a running dog of Putin?  Rolleyes

(30-05-2023, 08:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The human bear is a running dog of Putin?  Rolleyes

Your countrymen 

[Image: IMG-0252.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(30-05-2023, 08:57 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Your countrymen 

[Image: IMG-0252.jpg]

Looks like a tonjet to me.    Laughing

I don't wear a tonjet.

Singhs do.  But modern Singhs don't, like your master whom you voted in to be the LOTO.  Rotfl 

And I am certainly not even remotely related to the Singhs or Tamils or any of the races in India.  Rather, I am proud to DECLARE that I am a Han Singaporean.

I was born in Singapore, raised here, and read The Straits Times before your father pumped your mother full tank..   Big Grin

(30-05-2023, 09:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Looks like a tonjet to me.    Laughing

I don't wear a tonjet.

Singhs do.  But modern Singhs don't, like your master whom you voted in to be the LOTO.  Rotfl 

And I am certainly not even remotely related to the Singhs or Tamils or any of the races in India.  Rather, I am proud to DECLARE that I am a Han Singaporean.

I was born in Singapore, raised here, and read The Straits Times before your father pumped your mother full tank..   Big Grin
Usual daily bullcrap from the resident Chao ceca. Go finish your cow dung breakfast

(30-05-2023, 09:14 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Usual daily bullcrap from the resident Chao ceca. Go finish your cow dung breakfast

Which part of my post is bullcrap?

Pritam Singh is not a Singh?  He wears a tonjet?  Pray tell (everyone here), where's the bullcrap?  Rolleyes

(30-05-2023, 09:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Which part of my post is bullcrap?

Pritam Singh is not a Singh?  He wears a tonjet?  Pray tell (everyone here), where's the bullcrap?  Rolleyes
You are the bullcrap nuff said. Now diam ceca !

(29-05-2023, 10:55 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  during WW2 all are in search of weapon of mass destruction in any form they could find
USA won the race with their first atomic bomb

Hmmm... I notice an interesting comparison - Like how Jap used Unit 731 for warfare experiment, the deployment of atomic bombs was seen as having scientific value as much, if not more, than political and war dividend to the Americans.

So can we also consider both acts as "war crimes" ?