Chinese nationals criticize Singapore

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-en...-criticise

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

As the saying goes …. if you these ah tiongs not happy ….. "they can". …. EVERYONE together and say …. "FUGG OFF !!!!"  Gesti-109

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-08-2022, 09:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  As the saying goes …. if you these ah tiongs not happy ….. "they can". …. EVERYONE together and say …. "FUGG OFF !!!!"  Gesti-109

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Not happy, go back China loh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

These are really the 缩头乌龟 . See how long more they can keep their heads in their shells and hide from Covid.

if they are not happy

PLEASE GO BACK TO WHERE THE VIRUS FIRST CAME FROM!

[Image: b3ccd9fa-ac22-4d53-96d7-c1af6b6769ed-AP_...&auto=webp]

They will take over this country if left unchecked Big Grin

They need to understand 是福不是祸是祸躲不过

Whether you were mask or not in a building , it is up to the individual. You cannot force anyone who choose to put one on to take it off.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Then they wear face masks

we take off, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(30-08-2022, 09:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  As the saying goes …. if you these ah tiongs not happy ….. "they can". …. EVERYONE together and say …. "FUGG OFF !!!!"  Gesti-109

旁观者清,you dont know meh? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-08-2022, 07:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  They need to understand 是福不是祸是祸躲不过

因为没学好易经。
易经教我们趋吉避凶lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-08-2022, 12:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  因为没学好易经。
易经教我们趋吉避凶lah.

Please write in English or fug back to China Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

https://3g.163.com/dy/article/H6H9HH0S05...ss=adap_pc

(30-08-2022, 09:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-en...-criticise

I read the details and understand the concern - Even in SG many still wear mask  after Monday relax rule on wearing mask.
As the Chinese knows and understand well... 不怕一万 就怕万一

"...Singapore’s epidemic control has achieved remarkable success. But I still hope there are stricter regulations,” says Tao, who asked for his surname to be used. “I will insist on wearing masks as long as the government does not stop people from wearing them...”  Thumbs_up

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-2906686

only our lousy gov have no idea. all hide in office.

(31-08-2022, 01:03 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  only our lousy gov have no idea. all hide in office.

Ask them to lead by example. Not TCSS lah.

(31-08-2022, 01:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I read the details and understand the concern - Even in SG many still wear mask  after Monday relax rule on wearing mask.

"...Singapore’s epidemic control has achieved remarkable success. But I still hope there are stricter regulations,” says Tao, who asked for his surname to be used. “I will insist on wearing masks as long as the government does not stop people from wearing them...”  Thumbs_up

It’s their prerogative to wear masks, but they are out of line when they went on to criticize their host country. 

If they not happy they can always fark back to China Big Grin

(31-08-2022, 12:42 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Please write in English or fug back to China Rotfl

你不知道华语是我国其中的官方语言 ? Thinking

(31-08-2022, 01:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I read the details and understand the concern - Even in SG many still wear mask  after Monday relax rule on wearing mask.

小命一条,你不怕meh!
小心能使万年船。

I just bought two boxes of N95. Since many others who follow PAP instruction will not be wearing, I better cover up myself more carefully..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(31-08-2022, 01:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I just bought two boxes of N95. Since many others who follow PAP instruction will not be wearing, I better cover up myself more carefully..... Rolleyes

Me 1 normal mask can use for months. Laughing

(31-08-2022, 01:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s their prerogative to wear masks, but they are out of line when they went on to criticize their host country. 
If they not happy they can always fark back to China Big Grin

SCMP quoted Tao's view and stated he is a "a naturalised Singapore resident originally from China’s Wuhan city.."

Tell me which part of his quote is considered as being "critical" of SG that you deemed to be offensive to SG ?

where to meet this China Immigrant ? ask him out meet OG outside later..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(31-08-2022, 01:13 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Me 1 normal mask can use for months. Laughing

What mask you use?
Iron man mask?

(31-08-2022, 07:37 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They will take over this country if left unchecked Big Grin

Better than ceca pinoy burmese viet or angmo

Smile

(31-08-2022, 01:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  where to meet this China Immigrant ? ask him out meet OG outside later..

Screenshot for SPF update...
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

[Image: dsddddss.jpg]