Chips war? China hitting back liao!

俄羅斯宣布採購中國汽車和智慧晶片 華為昇騰910B晶片媲美英偉達A100 美國對華AI晶片限制政策導致中國加速自主研發 俄羅斯要去印度用人民幣結算石油 歐亞大陸出現非美元市場 人民幣與糧食 能源掛鉤

野猫论政 1161:美国对华芯片禁运利好华为,填补英伟达空白含泪吃下市场

司马南:对我半导体封锁,会引发战争吗

Exclusive: Baidu placed AI chip order from Huawei in shift away from Nvidia 

https://www.reuters.com/technology/baidu...023-11-07/

美国真狠毒!中国光刻机故障,究竟能不能修?

中国最新出口管制祭出王炸,美国被“卡脖子”了

野猫论政 1273:突发新闻 - 龙芯3A6000国产CPU发布,无需依赖外国完全自主可控

离离原上谱!中国大蒜显奇效,“搅动”美国国家安全?

ASML真害怕了!一个季度仅收到3个订单,外媒:离开中国啥也不是!

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

这让美国措手不及的反转大快人心!中国制造传统芯片已经充斥美国汽车,国防和交通基础设施,华为首席宣传大使雷蒙多发怒了,要反制,还要拉着欧盟一起反制!

野猫论政 1381:中国制裁五家美国军工企业,因对台军售被全方位长臂管辖
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

野猫论政 1382:华尔街日报 - 中国客户拒绝英伟达阉割版芯片,BAT(百度,阿里,字节,腾讯)转向国产(华为,自主研发),美国在中国市场面临长远损失

China discovers 1-million-ton lithium mine, largest in Asia 

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202401/1305640.shtml

(20-01-2024, 09:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China discovers 1-million-ton lithium mine, largest in Asia 

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202401/1305640.shtml
The newly discovered lithium mine was the largest pegmatite lithium deposits in Asia, which was an important breakthrough in China's lithium exploration efforts and will largely assist the nation's carbon neutrality, according to China's Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR).

As a vital mineral which drives development of the new energy sector, lithium is widely used in China's "New Three" export items, new-energy vehicle, lithium battery and solar panels, which together generated 1.06 trillion yuan ($148.89 billion) of exports in 2023, data from China's General Administration of Customs showed.

The distribution of world's lithium resources is uneven, with the metal largely concentrated in South America, Australia, the US and China.

I visited a monastery overseas once and saw a monk in the kitchen frying potato chips. "Are you the Chief Friar?" I asked. He looked up and replied: "No. I am the Chip Monk."

(16-03-2024, 10:24 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Newly discovered lithium mine, largest pegmatite lithium deposits in Asia, a important break through in China's lithium exploration efforts will largely assist China carbon neutrality, according to China's Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR).
As a vital mineral which drives development of new energy sector, lithium is widely used in China's "New Three" export items, new-energy vehicle, lithium battery & solar panels, together generated 1.06 trillion yuan ($148.89 billion) of exports in 2023, data from China's General Administration of Customs showed.

The distribution of world's lithium resources is uneven, with metal largely concentrated in South America, Australia, the US and in China.
Hope is help save abit for earth... Big Grin