Chiropractor gets jail, caning for molesting female friend under guise of deep tissue

Chiropractor gets jail, caning for molesting female friend under guise of deep tissue massage

https://tdy.sg/3oVHUlf
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Actually as long as you go for massage, sure expect to be touched here and there wan. It is sop Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-02-2022, 08:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Chiropractor gets jail, caning for molesting female friend under guise of deep tissue massage

https://tdy.sg/3oVHUlf

There are more than one occasion where the Chiropractor had molested his female friend, therefore it cannot be considered as an isolated case.....

(18-02-2022, 08:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually as long as you go for massage, sure expect to be touched here and there wan.  It is sop Big Grin

That is why I insist the massager need to pay me when servicing me. Laughing

(18-02-2022, 08:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually as long as you go for massage, sure expect to be touched here and there wan.  It is sop Big Grin

But the chiropractor must have touched his female friend in her private parts...........

(18-02-2022, 08:45 AM)dynamite Wrote:  That is why I insist the massager need to pay me when servicing me. Laughing

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-02-2022, 08:50 AM)debono Wrote:  But the chiropractor must have touched his female friend in her private parts...........

She is really too much.  Enjoy already, never pay him for extra service and still go complain Sad

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

statistically speaking, a significant number who went for massages expected to be touched here and there wan...  Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes PerceivedToBe's post

(18-02-2022, 08:42 AM)debono Wrote:  There are more than one occasion where the Chiropractor had molested his female friend, therefore it cannot be considered as an isolated case.....

I went massage centre. Many of them brush past my testicles and sometimes my rod. I kept quiet all the time. Cool

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(18-02-2022, 12:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I went massage centre. Many of them brush past my testicles and sometimes my rod. I kept quiet all the time. Cool

It is a given 99% of the time.  Want to take up or not will depend on you. But best to enquire on the price first  Rotfl

(18-02-2022, 08:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is really too much.  Enjoy already, never pay him for extra service and still go complain Sad

I think the woman also ask for it WHy allow a man to touch you here and there in the first place. I always advise people that if female go message, the messager must be a female then no complication.

If one choose to let man touch here and there, in itself already agreeing for him to molest one self. Agree??
[+] 2 users Like kc172021's post

(18-02-2022, 12:15 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  I think the woman also ask for it WHy allow a man to touch you here and there in the first place. I always advise people that if female go message, the messager must be a female then no complication.

If one choose to let man touch here and there, in itself already agreeing for him to molest one self. Agree??

Yes, 100% agree.  Maybe she steam but cannot cannot cum so buay song.

(18-02-2022, 12:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes, 100% agree.  Maybe she steam but cannot cannot cum so buay song.
How you know?🤔

He is doing a personal ie private massage. Under commercial ME Cat 1 license, ie governed by SPF, male masseurs cannot massage females. That is why you see so many spas only have female therapists. They are there for a reason. Besides the occasional wanking activities. I can safely say 90% of the commercial spas provide such discreet services in sg, unless you go to those open concept foot reflexology centers.

(18-02-2022, 12:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  How you know?🤔

Most of the females below 50yrs very itchy wan  Laughing

(18-02-2022, 12:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is doing a personal ie private massage.  Under commercial ME Cat 1 license, ie governed by SPF, male masseurs cannot massage females.  That is why you see so many spas only have female therapists.  They are there for a reason.  Besides the occasional wanking activities.  I can safely say 90% of the commercial spas provide such discreet services in sg, unless you go to those open concept foot reflexology centers.

Mean the woman too heaty need to tao liang

Hey Mandy Lui, if you reading this, I give your masseuse the consent to touch my KKJ … no worry if you wan me to have a written sign statement

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-02-2022, 12:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hey Mandy Lui, if you reading this, I give your masseuse the consent to touch my KKJ … no worry if you wan me to have a written sign statement

Rotfl

if girl let guy massage she consenting to be touched…so to avoid accident and misunderstanding dont do it….so simple

I am very good at massaging the clitoris Big Grin

(18-02-2022, 12:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It is a given 99% of the time.  Want to take up or not will depend on you. But best to enquire on the price first  Rotfl

Some pcc very expensive. So I went toilet hold my few $50 notes and did it. Luckily the notes still in my pocket  Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(18-02-2022, 12:46 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Some pcc very expensive. So I went toilet hold my few $50 notes and did it. Luckily the notes still in my pocket  Laughing

got stains on them? Big Grin

The guy should have just insist there was no touch. Because there are no witness.

The guy stupid. Dig wrong meow meow.

Room need to have CCTV and can on / off when require.. Lols
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(18-02-2022, 12:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Most of the females below 50yrs very itchy wan  Laughing

Maybe lelong lelong nobody want or husband steal eat outside or 老公做不下after ...

(18-02-2022, 02:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe lelong lelong nobody want or husband steal eat outside or 老公做不下after ...

Rotfl