Christianity is an ang moh religion

Nonono!  Some say it's not true.  It's from the Middle East! From Israel!

Jesus was a Jew!  We are not Jews!  We are Chinese!  We Chinese are Buddhists!  Taoists!  Confucianists!  Or a mixture of all three!  Big Grin

And may I ask, who was Shang Di leh?  上帝.  Love

The content creator disallowed c/p here, so you need to click on the video to bring you to YouTube to watch lorh.  Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7_QhwtdTqQ

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Why do you need an ang moh to explain to you who your lao peh is? So old already still duno?

(03-07-2024, 12:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nonono!  Some say it's not true.  It's from the Middle East! From Israel!

Jesus was a Jew!  We are not Jews!  We are Chinese!  We Chinese are Buddhists!  Taoists!  Confucianists!  Or a mixture of all three!  Big Grin

The content creator disallowed c/p here, so you need to click on the video to bring you to YouTube to watch lorh.  Sad

Jesus is the Son of God and He is God became man lah! Big Grin

(03-07-2024, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus is the Son of God and He is God became man lah! Big Grin

See the above Chinese character for "Sacrifice"?  There is the cow 牛 and sheep 羊.  And can it be some lame or sickly cow or sheep, one which is ugly?  See the character below 羊 on the left?  And the character on the right is?  It is a spear!

This is the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus, who was pierced with a spear at the Cross on Calvary as a sacrifice.  

The sacrifice which the Jews made in the Old Testament said the same things.  It was to be a lamb which was without blemish, and upon it, the sins of the world were laid, and its blood was shed.  

In ancient China, long before Taoism and Buddhism, the Chinese worshipped Shang Di.  The sacrifice was done year after year by successive Chinese Emperors until the Lamb of God came  whose Blood was found worthy, and the sacrifice was done once and for all time, when Jesus said "It is finished!"

Here's another Chinese character.

It's a sheep on top o我。 The Blood of the Lamb covers us and through Him, we are made righteous before God!  Hallelujah!

So much of ancient Chinese writing shows that the Chinese knew God because they were not many generations from Noah.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

The arguably best Emperor of China was Kangxi.  He was a Christian. He wasn't a Buddhist like  he who must not be mentioned, or a Moslem like Abdul.

Christianity is actually recognised as a global religion. It originated in the Middle East and began spreading throughout Europe and North Africa early on. Through missionary work, colonialism, and cultural exchange, it reached Africa, Asia and America. Christianity has strong organisational structures that helped to establish schools, hospitals, and social services, which helped to spread this faith. Today, the number of believers in Africa and Asia is actually more than in North America and Europe. Over 700 million Christians live in Africa, making up nearly half the continent's population.  In Asia, there are more than 380 million Christians, with the Philippines and South Korea having a huge number of believers.

Incest, lies, violence, wars, ....

(03-07-2024, 12:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nonono!  Some say it's not true.  It's from the Middle East! From Israel!

We are han Chinese. Clapping

Smile

(03-07-2024, 01:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  We are han Chinese.  Clapping

all created by the same one God lah

you stupid
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(03-07-2024, 01:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  We are han Chinese.  Clapping

No, I am not.  I am a Han Singaporean, and I know where I must line up at any Chinese airport.....

Tell you a true story.  Some years ago, before Covid, I was in Tianjin.  I was at some far-flund place......when in China, I'd always travel to places where tour guides wouldn't bring you to, to see the underbelly of China.  So, I didn't just go to touristy places in China...I could travel incognito, while nobody gave me a first look, not to mention the second one because I looked like everybody else.  I was a Han after all.

I made my way to the metro station, the terminal station, to take a ride back to downtown or uptown...or midtown. Everybody was taking his IC out, or told to take it out, while five or six policemen were barking 身份证 and checking.

A criminal was on the run, and the police were looking for someone with the name of whatever whatever.

I thought, how ah?  I did not have my Singaporean IC with me, instead, I had my Singaporean passport with me, and fortunately, I did not leave that in my hotel room.  Otherwise, I would have a hard taim convincing the policemen that I was Oyk.

So I fished out my SINGAPOREAN Passport from my winter jacket, and the policeman was at first a little surprised...what the hell was this guy going to show meeee?  He didn't have a Chinse identity card? 

When he saw my passport cover page....name and nationality, he suddenly morphed from a stern looking-sounding policeman who was on a mission to arrest a wanted man on the run to a tourism ambassador and very politely gestured to me to go up the escalator for my metro ride.

I was not a Chinese.  I was a Singaporean to him, he must have heard about my country, perhaps read up a bit on Baidu, and that action, polite gesture, told me how well we were regarded by the Chinese who had not been to Singapore............yet.  Wink

(03-07-2024, 02:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No, I am not.  I am a Han Singaporean, and I know where I must line up at any Chinese airport.....

Tell you a true story.  Some years ago, before Covid, I was in Tianjin.  I was at some far-flund place......when in China, I'd always travel to places where tour guides wouldn't bring you to, to see the underbelly of China.  So, I didn't just go to touristy places in China...I could travel incognito, while nobody gave me a first look, not to mention the second one because I looked like everybody else.  I was a Han after all.

I made my way to the metro station, the terminal station, to take a ride back to downtown or uptown...or midtown. Everybody was taking his IC out, or told to take it out, while five or six policemen were barking 身份证 and checking.

A criminal was on the run, and the police were looking for someone with the name of whatever whatever.

I thought, how ah?  I did not have my Singaporean IC with me, instead, I had my Singaporean passport with me, and fortunately, I did not leave that in my hotel room.  Otherwise, I would have a hard taim convincing the policemen that I was Oyk.

So I fished out my SINGAPOREAN Passport from my winter jacket, and the policeman was at first a little surprised...what the hell was this guy going to show meeee?  He didn't have a Chinse identity card? 

When he saw my passport cover page....name and nationality, he suddenly morphed from a stern looking-sounding policeman who was on a mission to arrest a wanted man on the run to a tourism ambassador and very politely gestured to me to go up the escalator for my metro ride.

I was not a Chinese.  I was a Singaporean to him, he must have heard about my country, perhaps read up a bit on Baidu, and that action, polite gesture, told me how well we were regarded by the Chinese who had not been to Singapore............yet.  Wink

Don't xia suay SG face.

Smile

(03-07-2024, 02:28 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Don't xia suay SG face.

Sia suay
Not xia suay.

Be consistent when using pinyin.

You know, the respect accorded to me showed two things. One, I was respected because of Singapore.  Singapore was respected because of me (and many of my fellow citizens and also the PAP government)

It's not just about holding the world's most powerful passport, but when you present it, you behave yourself too because respect is hard to earn, easy to lose.

In my many travels to China, I often bumped into Malaysians who liked to tell peepur they were Singaporeans when they were overseas.  So if they sia suay themselves, they would bring Singapore's reputation down but not their country's? Or maybe I was wrong. Perhaps, it was an inferiority complex, they felt ashamed to be known as Malaysians and felt that they would be treated better, and with more respect, if they told everybody else they were Singaporeans?

(03-07-2024, 02:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sia suay
Not xia suay.

You know, the respect accorded to me showed two things. One, I was respected because of Singapore.  Singapore was respected because of me (and many of my fellow citizens and also the PAP government)

It's not just about holding the world's most powerful passport, but when you present it, you behave yourself too because respect is hard to earn, easy to lose.

In my many travels to China, I often bumped into Malaysians who liked to tell peepur they were Singaporeans when they were overseas.  So if they sia suay themselves, they would bring Singapore's reputation down but not their country's? Or maybe I was wrong. Perhaps, it was an inferiority complex, they felt ashamed to be known as Malaysians and felt that they would be treated better, and with more respect, if they told everybody else they were Singaporeans?

But u dare not tell your nric race. This itself is sia suay but I understand your ego.

Smile

Christianity is a global religion with the most followers in the world. Estimates suggest there are more than 2.4 billion Christians or 31.2% of the earth's population.

[Image: IMG-5247.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5246.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5248.webp]

[Image: IMG-5249.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5250.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5251.jpg]

If the timeline isn't right, it must be a lie

(03-07-2024, 02:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sia suay
Not xia suay.

Telling bullshite as always.  You mean a lot of travelling to India.

(03-07-2024, 03:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  But u dare not tell your nric race. This itself is sia suay but I understand your ego.

Tiu nia seng - that fugging Oyk pukimak is a middle aged CECA.  Everything he posts in sgtalk and edmw is a bunch of fugging lies.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

They're 70 yo 80k Chinese words, and these jokers took a few and 硬掰成 related to their god

Is Buddha actually Keanu Reeves?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs4ZPW7uJgRYif0hS1x9v...W37rH9Wg&s]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtJdyZq3Le5IN0z8lkxdJ...EhMl-OwA&s]

(03-07-2024, 04:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-5249.jpg]

The Chinese worshipped Shangdi for 1500 years.  They are the descendants of one of Noah's sons who had a vivid memory of the flood, of God and of Creation. Watch the beedio in the lead post as it is too long for me to write to sexplain.

The Chinese worshipped Shangdi long before Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism came about.

Those who say that Christianity is an ang mo religion are wrong.  The Chinese worshipped Shangdi at the same time as the Hebrews worshipped Yahweh, the God of the Bible.  And they did not communicate with each other, so there was no plagiarism or one telling the other about God.  In fact, if I want to be childish like Abdul, I could say that Buddhism is a CECA religion lorh...are you a Buddhist?

Anyhow, here's the timeline.

[Image: Bible-in-Chinese-History.png]

Many of the ancient classics mentioned the Creation.  They were written in 文言文。

江湖传闻都当真,真是荒唐老糊涂,成何体统?

Watch the Chinese Drama lah. Their 上帝 is not some middle east man that died on the cross.
Their 上帝 rule the heaven.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Any angmoh with moustache can be his daddy? 成何体统?

Hey moron, believing in 1 Creator is not exclusive to the middle east

There is no evidence linking the origin of believing in 1 Supreme Creator to the middle east religion

The Chinese Characters do not tell the story of Jesus or John or Joseph or Mary

It may relate to Genesis of the Old Testament or it may not, but it is definitely not the God of Christianity or Catholicism and definitely not of the Protestant branch

You are believing in a middle eastern religion, that's it, and not the Shangti of ancient China

Shangti is not a God

It is just an ancient Chinese human acknowlegement that the earth and universe are created, similar to some extent like Mother Gaia

Don't suck angmoh dicks so much

If I tell you that this middle east religion is rejected by angmohs but embraced by smelly Indians and quarrelsome Arabs and Jews, you will not touch this religion with a 10 foot pole, sheethead

Either you believe in Shangti or you believe in this middle east God

You can't have the cake and eat it, Stewpig LOSER!

(07-07-2024, 12:13 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Watch the Chinese Drama lah. Their 上帝 is not some middle east man that died on the cross.
Their 上帝 rule the heaven.

When the Chinese were praying to Shangdi, Jesus had not come.  God is neither Middle Eastern nor Han nor CECA...................nor ang moh.

(07-07-2024, 01:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey moron, believing in 1 Creator is not exclusive to the middle east

There is no evidence linking the origin of believing in 1 Supreme Creator to the middle east religion

The Chinese Characters do not tell the story of Jesus or John or Joseph or Mary

It may relate to Genesis of the Old Testament or it may not, but it is definitely not the God of Christianity or Catholicism and definitely not of the Protestant branch

You are believing in a middle eastern religion, that's it, and not the Shangti of ancient China

Shangti is not a God

It is just an ancient Chinese human acknowlegement that the earth and universe are created, similar to some extent like Mother Gaia

Don't suck angmoh dicks so much

If I tell you that this middle east religion is rejected by angmohs but embraced by smelly Indians and quarrelsome Arabs and Jews, you will not touch this religion with a 10 foot pole, sheethead

Either you believe in Shangti or you believe in this middle east God

You can't have the cake and eat it, Stewpig LOSER!

Have you watched the video?

Btw, I understand that you are an Eurasian, and you can't read Chinese, or understand it, so this video which is in English is what you need.  The speaker is not Chinese, and he pronounced some Chinese words wrong, but his points are valid, and he had done his research.

There are other videos, in both English and Chinese, if you want. 

It is important for you to not shoot your mouth off before you've watched the beedio.

(07-07-2024, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Have you watched the video?

Btw, I understand that you are an Eurasian, and you can't read Chinese, or understand it, so this video which is in English is what you need.  The speaker is not Chinese, and he pronounced some Chinese words wrong, but his points are valid, and he had done his research.

There are other videos, in both English and Chinese, if you want. 

It is important for you to not shoot your mouth off before you've watched the beedio.

You moron, i hv watched all these videos ten years ago

You are fcuking late to this

SMH