Commentary: Here’s why I’ll continue wearing masks on Singapore public transport

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commenta...tf-3269091
[+] 3 users Like mrclubbie's post

Better.. still early

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Yes....please mask on especially for those who are sick.

There are wicked witches out there who love to spread their sick viruses to others !!!
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

I wonder how all the germaphobes survived before covid during the annual flu and cough seasons.

All so kiasi....I always pull down mask once inside bus. And 1 mask can wear for months. Now at home still hv few hundred masks.

(12-02-2023, 10:01 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Yes....please mask on especially for those who are sick.

There are wicked witches out there who love to spread their sick viruses to others !!!
I observed lots of elderlies who are coughing and sneezing on public transport. Now no need wear wud a risk to others. These group are very naive and stubborn. Some more can cough so loud especially elderly uncles.

(12-02-2023, 10:24 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I observed lots of elderlies who are coughing and sneezing on public transport. Now no need wear wud a risk to others. These group are very naive and stubborn. Some more can cough so loud especially elderly uncles.

Should cull these old stubborn codgers

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Getting Covid is no joke
Real suffering, no appetite, high fever, coughing, running nose
Also life threatening
I already have one brother in law and one cousin died from Covid

The problem with the elderly is that when they kenna covid, they don’t know
Because they never test or refuse to test
So in the bus or mrt, you may be sitting next to a Covid uncle

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

(12-02-2023, 10:31 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Getting Covid is no joke
Real suffering, no appetite, high fever, coughing, running nose
Also life threatening
I already have one brother in law and one cousin died from Covid

The problem with the elderly is that when they kenna covid, they don’t know
Because they never test or refuse to test
So in the bus or mrt, you may be sitting next to a Covid uncle

Aiyah some very mild lah.
For me I kena COVID from doctors at NUH. Not a single symptom. Bopian doctor said I kena must stay in hospital till PCR negative. But of course some will be very jialat.

Some younger people also coughing and sniffing in public transport.  I have seen with my own eyes.

All age groups in fact....not necessarily seniors only.

Got ah tiong or ceca or blangala besides will wear masks...

Many of us are forced to go back to work now. Even very sick people are taking public transport with us.

(10-02-2023, 08:07 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Everybody is going back to work now. Just opposite me is a very sick woman who has been blowing her nose non- stop. Saw her pull down her masks and her nose is so red.