Cooking oil getting expensive but NVM we can

[Image: IMG-20220507-131915-126.jpg]

Actually can make own cooking oil?
Buy those pig skin and cook it till oil come out?
Something like that.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

“Every 10% that fuel prices go up there's a point three percent increase in inflation. So that's what consumers are going to see.

Soaring diesel prices are further threatening the supply chain along with the trucking industry.

Citi noted in a Monday report that diesel prices increases up to that point had already led to decline in the freight industry’s free cash flow from 21% in March to 19% in April.

Russia’s war on Ukraine has led to a tightening of global diesel supplies and soaring margins for U.S. refiners who are exporting record volumes from the U.S. Gulf Coast region, with the EIA reporting Wednesday that distillate and gasoline inventories had declined once again with diversions to exports.

Gasoline inventories fell by 2.2 million barrels for the week ending April 29, compared with a decline of 1.6 million barrels a week earlier. In middle distillates, the EIA estimated an inventory draw of 2.3 million barrels, compared with a decline of 1.4 million barrels for the previous week.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(07-05-2022, 01:26 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Actually can make own cooking oil?
Buy those pig skin and cook it till oil come out?
Something like that.

Have you ever tried that? I fried the pork fats before for the crispy lard pieces. Many loud pik piak liak piak piak liak sounds. Too scardy for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

I just bought $14 for 5L today. Lowest I ever get is $6.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(07-05-2022, 04:32 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Have you ever tried that? I fried the pork fats before for the crispy lard pieces. Many loud pik piak liak piak piak liak sounds. Too scardy for me.

What do u mean piak piak piak?

(07-05-2022, 04:42 PM)dynamite Wrote:  What do u mean piak piak piak?

The pig fat piak piak spluttering sound. Very scardy.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

use recycled oil!
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

Waiting for eggmy to teach us