Court orders man to pay more in child maint; ex-wife claims spends S$9.6k/mth on 5yo

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...ce-2098331

Women's Charter jin powerful.

Those of you who are single should listen to lchlch's advice not to get married. He said he is a living example of someone who kena screwed by the WC.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

knn that is 3 times my monthly salary.

Court?

Shouldn't it be fair to only make sure

the basic needs using 50th percentile is paid instead?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-01-2023, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Women's Charter jin powerful.

Those of you who are single should listen to lchlch's advice not to get married.  He said he is a living example of someone who kena screwed by the WC.

This rule will make single men to be wary of  marriage.................... crying

reali arr

In Spore don't get married as WC is biased towards women. So a lot of man don't divorce lor play the game too.

(27-01-2023, 09:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  In Spore don't get married as WC is biased towards women. So a lot of man don't divorce lor play the game too.

When a couple marry they should not think of a divorce........ Big Grin

Marry SG bu lah … you get fugged 10x over

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Without revealing too much details as he is quite a prominent person, my skoolmate who plays the field, has several scholar kar kias under him and constantly regals us with lurid exploits of his various escapades whenever we old boys meet up. But…. he is always back on time like clockwork to cook for his wife Laughing

He is deathly afraid of his wife… due to WC Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

$10K for child maintenance ?

diamond spoon child.

Inflation also can appeal.

The ex-wife is an ahole. The ex-husband was eating air as a pilot during COVID and was still coughing up maintenance. Now he has to pay even more. These type of cases are more vindictive than they actually have the children's welfare in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

S$1,500 for food and groceries for a child each month?

Eat gold is it?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

So man going to divorce best to lose your job no income or make yourself injured so cannot work and then judge will be a bit lenient in the alimony expenses. WC is a stupid charter that penalize the man so hard. Like that no man want to divorce lor and play the game lor. Like that good for family social fabric? In front no divorce but internally all cui liao. This is the system MIW like to showcase to the world.

(27-01-2023, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those of you who are single should listen to lchlch's advice not to get married. 

who is lchlch

(28-01-2023, 05:43 PM)keys Wrote:  who is lchlch

A prominent member of edmw with the most repu points there.  Big Grin

He posts as H4H here.  Laughing

(28-01-2023, 08:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A prominent member of edmw with the most repu points there.  Big Grin

He posts as H4H here.  Laughing

the 1% of the 1% of the 1%...jin jialat