Covid-19 exposing the utter incompetence of the 4G ‘leadership’

(CNA, 23 Sep) ‘Ground operations ‘much strained’ as surge in COVID-19 cases causes delays: MOH’

The Ministry of Health has issued a statement to say: “Try not to call quarantine hotline, MOH hotline, QSM hotline etc – this will just further jam up the system”.

The article further states that: “Some patients on home recovery said they have not received instructions from authorities about tests or what they should do after they tested positive.”

Comment:Just yesterday, CNA ran another story (COVID-19: Home recovery patients ‘anxious’ without clear instructions, set up Telegram group for support) where two people who were self-recovering at home were given lack of communication from the Ministry of Health.

One person lamented: “You know the infographics they put out online, right? Apparently I’m supposed to measure my temperature and do oximeter tests, and upload this information somewhere. But right from the get-go, no one contacted me to send me these things. No one sent me a link where I can upload these things as well. So I’ve literally been doing nothing (except monitoring my own symptoms).”

Another Polish national who was interviewed had received a text message on Saturday further saying that someone would be in touch. However, the Polish national had only received “another piece of communication” the next day to ask him to fill a form for family members – which he already did the day before.

It is, arguably, quite funny, that people are asked to self-recover at home but yet are not given proper instructions on how to proceed. Will this be effective? Or will this cause more anxiety for these infected patients and their family members?

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...leadership