Covid Vaccine : This precaution should be taken during injection

The vaccine is designed to be injected into your muscle and stays there triggering your immune system.

If injected into bloodstream, it travels to heart, brain and organs trigger the production of spike protein all over your body.

Even if we refuse to believe the vaccine cause side effects ...the precaution is worth taking until more studies are done to understand its side effects.

The precaution is a simple step to be taken before vaccine is injected.

This is widely discussed and should be done. At most it is not effective but it can potentially save lives.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

You again...

No wonder after so many years playing the stonk mkt, you still so poor

HFSP

SMH!

You are UNTEACHABLE, UNTRAINABLE

Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(26-01-2023, 08:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The vaccine is designed to be injected into your muscle and stays there triggering your immune system.

If injected into bloodstream, it travels to heart, brain and organs trigger the production of spike protein all over your body.

Even if we refuse to believe the vaccine cause side effects ...the precaution is worth taking until more studies are done to understand its side effects.

The precaution is a simple step to be taken before vaccine is injected.

This is widely discussed and should be done. At most it is not effective but it can potentially save lives.

No need to inject anymore lah. U still want to inject vaccine for fark?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(26-01-2023, 08:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  No need to inject anymore lah. U still want to inject vaccine for fark?

Why you continue to plp MOH PAP for fark?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

The protein created is smaller than virus, common sense tell it can go more places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGctGh3vvJg
BGates already start to slam mRNA covid vaccine, he must read the figures and knows things are not going well.

Us has alternative vaccines, but big pharma will slow their progress.

(27-01-2023, 12:14 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The protein created is smaller than virus, common sense tell it can go more places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGctGh3vvJg
BGates already start to slam mRNA covid vaccine, he must read the figures and knows things are not going well. 

Us has alternative vaccines, but big pharma will slow their progress.

Charts don lies..

(26-01-2023, 11:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why you continue to plp MOH PAP for fark?

U grow some lum par lah then maybe I can switch to plp u.  Laughing