Crazy Putin declares he wants to liberate the world through nuke power

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...l#comments

WW3 looms heavily. May God save us all.

(30-09-2022, 11:40 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  WW3 looms heavily. May God save us all.

God told me you will not be saved as you are defective genes

NUCLEAR WAR
NUCLEAR WAR
NUCLEAR WAR

(30-09-2022, 11:39 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...l#comments

I have tried to find the words where you claimed Putin says he plan to liberate the world through nuclear power. But I couldn’t.

Could you point out where in his speech says that?

With your claim, you’re trying to paint Putin planning to nuke the world. That’s just not right.

He merely put emphasis on parts of Ukraine territories who wish to reunite with Russia and will use the necessary force to win them over due to the current Ukraine administration may not be willing to let go and that the west supported the current Ukraine administration.
[+] 4 users Like kangtangman's post

Yes the original article to the link I provided has been updated and the sub header where I derived my source changed. Here is an excerpt of Putin's warmongering speech/propaganda
Quote:Russia understands its responsibility to the world community and will do everything to bring such hotheads to their senses.

It is clear that the current neo-colonial model is ultimately doomed. But I repeat that her real owners will cling to her to the end. They simply have nothing to offer the world, except for the preservation of the same system of robberies and racketeering.

In fact, they spit on the natural right of billions of people, most of humanity, to freedom and justice, to determine their own future on their own. Now they have completely moved to a radical denial of moral norms, religion, and family.

Let's answer some very simple questions for ourselves. I now want to return to what I said, I want to address all the citizens of the country - not only to those colleagues who are in the hall - to all the citizens of Russia: do we want to have, here, in our country, in Russia, instead of mom and dad there was 'parent number one', 'number two', 'number three' (they were completely crazy already there!)?

Do we really want perversions that lead to degradation and extinction to be imposed on children in our schools from the primary grades? To be drummed into them that there are supposedly other genders besides women and men, and to be offered a gender reassignment operation? Do we want all this for our country and our children? For us, all this is unacceptable, we have a different, our own future.

I repeat, the dictatorship of the Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves. This is a challenge for everyone. Such a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquires the features of a 'reverse religion' - outright Satanism.

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus Christ, denouncing the false prophets, says: 'By their fruits you will know them.' And these poisonous fruits are already obvious to people - not only in our country, in all countries, including for many people and in the West itself.

The world has entered a period of revolutionary transformations, they are of a fundamental nature. New development centers are being formed, they represent the majority - the majority! - of the world community and are ready not only to declare their interests, but also to protect them, and see multipolarity as an opportunity to strengthen their sovereignty, and therefore to gain true freedom, a historical perspective, their right to independent, creative, original development, to a harmonious process.

All over the world, including in Europe and the United States, as I said, we have many like-minded people, and we feel, we see their support.

A liberation, anti-colonial movement against unipolar hegemony is already developing within the most diverse countries and societies. His subjectivity will only grow. It is this force that will determine the future geopolitical reality.

Dear friends!

Today we are fighting for a just and free path, first of all for ourselves, for Russia, for diktat, despotism to remain forever in the past. I am convinced that countries and peoples understand that a policy based on the exclusivity of anyone, on the suppression of other cultures and peoples, is inherently criminal, that we must turn this shameful page.

The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible. And I repeat again: it will not be the same as before.

The battlefield to which fate and history have called us is the battlefield for our people, for great historical Russia. For great historical Russia, for future generations, for our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. We must protect them from enslavement, from monstrous experiments aimed at crippling their consciousness and soul.

Today we are fighting so that it would never occur to anyone that Russia, our people, our language, our culture can be taken and erased from history. Today, we need the consolidation of the entire society, and such cohesion can only be based on sovereignty, freedom, creation, and justice. Our values are humanity, mercy and compassion.

And I want to end my speech with the words of a true patriot Ivan Alexandrovich Ilyin: 'If I consider Russia to be my homeland, then this means that I love in Russian, contemplate and think, sing and speak Russian; that I believe in the spiritual strength of the Russian people. His spirit is my spirit; his fate is my fate; his suffering is my grief; its flowering is my joy.'

Behind these words is a great spiritual choice, which for more than a thousand years of Russian statehood was followed by many generations of our ancestors. Today we are making this choice, the citizens of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, the residents of Zaporozhye and Kherson regions have made this choice. They made the choice to be with their people, to be with the Motherland, to live its destiny, to win together with it.

Behind us is the truth, behind us is Russia!.....

(01-10-2022, 06:56 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I have tried to find the words where you claimed Putin says he plan to liberate the world through nuclear power. But I couldn’t.

Could you point out where in his speech says that?

With your claim, you’re trying to paint Putin planning to nuke the world. That’s just not right.

He merely put emphasis on parts of Ukraine territories who wish to reunite with Russia and will use the necessary force to win them over due to the current Ukraine administration may not be willing to let go and that the west supported the current Ukraine administration.

Quote:The United States is the only country in the world to use nuclear weapons twice, destroying the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. By the way, they set a precedent.

Putin is justifying the use of nuclear arms in his war. What is acceptable for the goose is oso acceptable for the gander.

(01-10-2022, 02:52 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Putin is justifying the use of nuclear arms in his war. What is acceptable for the goose is oso acceptable for the gander.

So by your rationale Russia will behave the same as the American? That’s like putting words into someone, which I think is rather unfair. In my opinion.

But then again you’ve every prerogative to have your view.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(30-09-2022, 11:40 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  WW3 looms heavily. May God save us all.

Buy more luncheonmeat

Stop lying, Putin never said he will liberate the world through nukes, the nukes are for self defence
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(01-10-2022, 03:33 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  So by your rationale Russia will behave the same as the American? That’s like putting words into someone, which I think is rather unfair. In my opinion.

But then again you’ve every prerogative to have your view.

Not putting words in his mouth. I ve just posted his speech. How one interprets his words is subjective as you have pointed out. I happen to agree with the Western media.

(01-10-2022, 07:17 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Not putting words in his mouth. I ve just posted his speech. How one interprets his words is subjective as you have pointed out. I happen to agree with the Western media.

Did he say this?

Quote:Crazy Putin declares he wants to liberate the world through nuke power

[Image: Screenshot-20221001-192200-com-android-c...198891.jpg]

(01-10-2022, 03:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stop lying, Putin never said he will liberate the world through nukes, the nukes are for self defence

Has any country initiated any attacks on Russia ever? How can it be called self defense to deploy nukes first [even as a threat ]  when Russia has not been attacked. It is Ukraine which is defending itself. You have drunk their kool-aid sadly.

(01-10-2022, 07:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Did he say this?

[Image: Screenshot-20221001-192200-com-android-c...198891.jpg]
I dint say those were his exact words. Dat is the gist of his speech. A declaration of aggression towards the West using nukes as final means  It is open to interpretation. Not gonna keep repeating myself .

(01-10-2022, 07:31 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  I dint say those were his exact words. Dat is the gist of his speech. A declaration of aggression towards the West using nukes as final means  It is open to interpretation. Not gonna keep repeating myself .

You put words into Putin's mouth!  Angry

As a christian, you should feel ashamed for doing that!  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(01-10-2022, 07:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You put words into Putin's mouth!  Angry

As a christian, you should feel ashamed for doing that!  Angry

Many crazies in dis forum. You feel nothing for the thousands from both countries being slaughtered  for one nutjob's evil, senselss agenda but you demand dat I feel shame for putting words in a despot's mouth as u claim... Mad Fundance

(01-10-2022, 07:52 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Many crazies in dis forum. You feel nothing for the thousands from both countries being slaughtered  for one nutjob's evil, senselss agenda but you demand dat I feel shame for putting words in a despot's mouth as u claim... Mad Fundance

You feel nothing for thousands of people slaughtered by Ukraine's Neo-Nazis in Eastern States of Ukraine?

Are you living in denial?

(01-10-2022, 08:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You feel nothing for thousands of people slaughtered by Ukraine's Neo-Nazis in Eastern States of Ukraine?

Are you living in denial?

I see, so you advocate for more killings and brutality to settle disputes instead of peace  negotiation.  Sleepy

(01-10-2022, 07:17 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Not putting words in his mouth. I ve just posted his speech. How one interprets his words is subjective as you have pointed out. I happen to agree with the Western media.

As you have admitted that you happened to agree with the Western medias, you’re already putting words into Putin’s mouth. 

I would then guess that it is fair to say, that you would also agree with the American that they think Ukraine should join NATO at a later time and not rushing into things then? I wonder why the American say that, what’s your view on that?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polic...erent-time

(01-10-2022, 08:35 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  I see, so you advocate for more killings and brutality to settle disputes instead of peace  negotiation.  Sleepy

You advocates allowing Neo-Nazis to continue killing more innocent people?

Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of Military & Government

Inside A White Supremacist Militia in Ukraine

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'

Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

BTW, who "derailed" from peace negotiation?

Was it Russia?  Thinking

(01-10-2022, 08:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You advocates allowing Neo-Nazis to continue killing more innocent people?

Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of Military & Government

Inside A White Supremacist Militia in Ukraine

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'

Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

BTW, who "derailed" from peace negotiation?

Was it Russia? 
Thinking
Negotiations are abt compromise, giving and taking. If one party is unilaterally making all the demands and expecting  the other party to completely comply or face annihilation, it certainly doesnt fall under the definition of negotiation.   Threatening