DBS Bank CEO Piyush Gupta's alma mater is populated with cheaters

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/10/...mater.html

Time to audit his certificates

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 10:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Time to audit his certificates

More important to audit the whole Bank

esp all the Deposits, savings, investments . . . .that we made

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

It is in their culture. Very difficult to eradicate their cheating
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(24-11-2022, 10:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  More important to audit the whole Bank

I hv already withdraw all my money and placed it with UOB.  Too much scams coming from DBS. Very scary.

(25-11-2022, 11:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv already withdraw all my money and placed it with UOB.  Too much scams coming from DBS. Very scary.

But this bank (DBS) has got govt. backing.....leh....... Rolleyes

They have grown too big...gov cannot do much...he stay too long liao...

(25-11-2022, 11:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They have grown too big...gov cannot do much...he stay too long liao...
It is reported that his salary is around $9 million a year............... Laughing

After audit, whole dbs bank no people working inside liao

(24-11-2022, 10:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  More important to audit the whole Bank

Credit and debit cards issued by DBS too. My son's money in his bank account disappeared because someone used his card 3 times in ezbuy. He had to make a police report before the bank refund him the money.

Aiya radio reported a Chinese man used fake cert to apply jobs and got it ,only his performance no good than his cert got found out lah , but already past several yrs and his salary amount to hundreds of thousands paid to him already....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(26-11-2022, 07:33 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Aiya radio reported a Chinese man used fake cert to apply jobs and got it ,only his performance no good than his cert got found out lah , but already past  several yrs and his salary amount to hundreds of thousands paid to him already....

After so many hundreds of thosands of dollars that he had been found out, so much money had been wasted in this person before he was found out.... Angry

Did he really succeed in DBS using the proper way and procedures, no one knows. Remember their calculation is different from ours but Govt prefer to hope he is some Guru Genomics to praise themselves for attracting a high caliber FT.

This CECA also from Delhi University

(26-11-2022, 11:40 AM)Ola Wrote:  CECA is the most HENG, arh!

[Image: Pallavi-Recruiter-Caliber8.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(24-11-2022, 10:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Time to audit his certificates

Lol dont know whether he still has them

(27-11-2022, 12:47 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Lol dont know whether he still has them

He will said his monkey ate them

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin