DLLM why JTC waste our water? I thought every drop of SG water is precious huh ?

can channel the excess water to mainland if jurong too much water mah, they rather let it seep into the sea

>This water will then seep through the pond’s porous base into an aquifer – a layer of permeable rock through which groundwater flows – before it gradually empties into the surrounding sea.<
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...Qh10VKYH0w
[Image: 221213ONLINEJurong-Island-pond.jpg?Versi...TSrrA.QrRw]

(13-12-2022, 08:39 PM)impeh394 Wrote:  can channel the excess water to mainland if jurong too much water mah, they rather let it seep into the sea

Just sidetrack a bit. This kind of thinking does not stop with this issue. Spouse Msia relatives say Msia land very big compared to Spore. They rather let it rot (i.e continue to be jungle and wastelands) also won't sell to Spore and let Spore develop to it's fullest potential. Such kind of thinking is why 1 SGD 3 MYR and who knows 4 MYR in future.

Sometimes we also ask ourselves why logically it should be do it this way but some ppl prefer to do it the other way. I guess it is this differences in opinion that make this world a fun place to be haha