Dbs remit

If I send some money to an overseas recipient whose bank card was cancelled, does the recipient bank send back the money? The transfer got through but recipient no longer using the bank acc. Any expert here?

(21-12-2022, 04:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I send some money to an overseas recipient whose bank card was cancelled, does the recipient bank send back the money? The transfer got through but recipient no longer using the bank acc. Any expert here?
No idea.

Other information here.
Did transfer many times before. But all successful. 

Normally, you add the recipient account details first. Then transfer. If it is successful, there will be a note. Sometimes it is very fast and sometimes it takes 2 days because of holidays. More important is the account number. The name and address, usually, I have problems with the length.

Remittance Status
Please refer to the following to find out more about the status of your Funds Transfer (Overseas) transaction:

Submitted: Your transaction has been recently submitted for processing. We will be validating the contents shortly.

Processing: Your transaction has been received in good order. We will be processing it shortly based on the time of submission. Transactions submitted between 8:30am and 11:00am on a working day will be processed within the same day. Transactions outside these timings will be processed on the next working day.

Completed: Your transaction has been processed by DBS and the funds have been sent to the recipient's bank for crediting to the recipient's account. Funds credited (applicable only for DBS Philippines Remit): The funds have been credited to the recipient's account.

Rejected: Your transaction could not be processed. Please call our customer service hotline at 1800 111 1111 (from Singapore) or (65) 6327 2265 (from overseas).

Error: Your transaction could not be processed due to a technical error. Please call our customer service hotline at 1800 111 1111 (from Singapore) or (65) 6327 2265 (from overseas).

https://www.dbs.com.sg/ibanking/help/faq...tatus.html

It has been processed and send it to the recipient bank acc that I save. The transaction was not rejected. Problem is that bank acc is no longer in use. Hopefully it will be send back from the recipient bank

Transaction not rejected means makan Liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️