Dealing with the Sammyboy sex forum's role in illegal activity

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...012023_cna
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(28-01-2023, 09:58 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...012023_cna

Sammyboy sibeh jialat liao lah! Confused

Their next write-up should be about Wumaos illegal activity in EDMW.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(28-01-2023, 10:00 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Their next write-up should be about Wumaos illegal activity in EDMW.

Hows yr dog food breakfast this morning?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(28-01-2023, 10:00 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sammyboy sibeh jialat liao lah! Confused

Gov has been trying to kill SBF for decades. 

The fact that it still survives and thrives till now is a glaring slap in the face to them and a testament to their failure in hypocritical moral policing in SG.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(28-01-2023, 10:00 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Their next write-up should be about Wumaos illegal activity in EDMW.

Should ask them to do write up about SPH inflated circulation numbers scandals. 

Oh wait. That's the wrong sort of news to report. Must throw something else out to distract the masses!
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Have you thought about how maybe SBF has been deliberately kept alive? All the photos and forum posts the mata needs to prosecute perverts are stored there, waiting to be collected as evidence when any major sex crimes arise. If you push such a forum underground, it would be more difficult to track.

This LupCheong will get it soon...

The site no longer exists....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

E-mail exchanges between Samuel Leong (of Sammyboy infamy) and TNP journalist Jason Tan prior to 3 Sep 2000 interview, and lots more.......

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-lots-more

SPH jin smart.

When SBF toh, users there migrate to EDMW.

SBF is another forum along with SGTALK that is hated by EDMW mods and admin. Cause they cant do anything about the people who don't respect them
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(28-01-2023, 09:45 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  SBF is another forum along with SGTALK that is hated by EDMW mods and admin. Cause they cant do anything about the people who don't respect them

tiagong many users migrated to sgtalk from edmw becos of the mods anyhow give ntuc points and ban users.

(28-01-2023, 10:40 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  tiagong many users migrated to sgtalk from edmw becos of the mods anyhow give ntuc points and ban users.

That is true indeed. I from this category.

Gov can change law, charge those who find means to access sammyboy, sgtalk

Saw Sammyboy link www.bannedsite.com
new web site?

(28-01-2023, 09:45 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  SBF is another forum along with SGTALK that is hated by EDMW mods and admin. Cause they cant do anything about the people who don't respect them

ccb why don't you try posting this on EDMW

(31-01-2023, 11:01 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  ccb why don't you try posting this on EDMW

For F...k? Just cause u said so? Who the F...k are u ?