Dear BlueSG customer, a punctured tyre shall cost you $1061.02

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...ou-1061-02
[+] 1 user Likes Alleggsinonebasket's post

Not worth to drive

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

https://media.tenor.com/IL7MwiQUI0IAAAAM...kottaa.gif

Maybe Temasek bought over BlueSG.

(03-12-2022, 03:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Maybe Temasek bought over BlueSG.

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

No insurance cover?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-12-2022, 03:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No insurance cover?

Insurance cover accidents not tire puncture.
Normally change 1 new tyre won't cost more than $300. If patch up hole $10 only.

The country becoming filling up with full of "Barbarian" exploiting policy causing torture to common folks .🤦🤦
No one even bother to stop all these legally exploiting agreements and policies!

(03-12-2022, 03:29 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  The country becoming filling up with full of "Barbarian" exploiting policy  causing torture to common folks .🤦🤦
No one even bother to stop all these legally exploiting agreements and policies!

That's becos the Gov is also same gang wat. Rotfl

(03-12-2022, 03:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  That's becos the Gov is also same gang wat. Rotfl
Dun need to be direct la.😅
Majority still blinded happily kena tekan.....

Interestingly, BlueSG has been bought by the goldbell group and a young chap is CEO of the group.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/38-old-pore-fa...47166.html

Call recovery vehicle lor.
No need 1k lah.

The cheapest way is to slowly drive the car to nearest mechanic shop.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I once had a burst tire on my Cefiro along PIE towards Jurong near Adam road. I never stop but still speed at 100kmh to Pioneer workshop.

Upon arrival the mechanic said how is it possible u could still drive here....your tire is almost gone.

(03-12-2022, 05:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I once had a burst tire on my Cefiro along PIE towards Jurong near Adam road. I never stop but still speed at 100kmh to Pioneer workshop.

Upon arrival the mechanic said how is it possible u could still drive here....your tire is almost gone.

LTA is reading your post.

quickly go and pay up.

(03-12-2022, 05:53 PM)drgn Wrote:  LTA is reading your post.

quickly go and pay up.

Rotfl

BlueSG can sleep well tonight...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

This means BlueSG can close the shop.

Not simply replace tyre. There may be other damage while driving with a flat tyre. Not rich go take public transport, Bus or MRT tyre puncture not your business.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/michelin-...29361.html

(03-12-2022, 06:10 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Not simply replace tyre. There may be other damage while driving with a flat tyre. Not rich go take public transport, Bus or MRT tyre puncture not your business.

In Spore once you drive be it rent or buy car be prepared to pay monies. If cannot then don't drive. I got driving licence many years now also dunno how to drive as take public transport as it is much cheaper. Maybe retired go other countries do some refresher course and learn to drive. In Spore driving need monies no monies take public transport. For those with special needs or care kids elderlies then cham take public transportation very challenging else drive car need pay alot monies.

The rim is slightly dented
Likely the company made a claim for replacement of rim and tyre.
Wheel balancing service charge.
It might  claim from driver loss of use when send to workshop.
But more than $1k is too high

Driver does not know how to change punctured tyre?
It takes him less than half an hour to change it. 
For rim slightly dented some workshops can  knock it back plus wheel balancing

The business model is similar to those of bicycle-sharing companies. In the end, you pay to use it for a week. They will continue to charge you monthly. By the time you realised it, it was too late. They refunded half and kept half in the app. Now, the app is gone from my HP.

(03-12-2022, 06:21 PM)Oasis Wrote:  The rim is slightly dented
Likely the company made a claim for replacement of rim and tyre.
Wheel balancing service charge.
It might  claim from driver loss of use when send to workshop.
But more than $1k is too high

Driver does not know how to change punctured tyre?
It takes him less than half an hour to change it. 
For rim slightly dented some workshops can  knock it back plus wheel balancing

Practically, all workshops can solve it. But will they repair the car? BlueSG tyres seem to be small.

(03-12-2022, 06:29 PM)theold Wrote:  The business model is similar to those of bicycle-sharing companies. In the end, you pay to use it for a week. They will continue to charge you monthly. By the time you realised it, it was too late. They refunded half and kept half in the app. Now, the app is gone from my HP.

That is why for bicycle sharing initially I quite interested then read reviews monies stuck inside app. So decide to fork out monies buy cheap one ownself to travel around neighborhood. No need worry monies stuck inside app let other ppl earn

(03-12-2022, 05:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I once had a burst tire on my Cefiro along PIE towards Jurong near Adam road. I never stop but still speed at 100kmh to Pioneer workshop.

When cornering with high speed you will lost control of steering wheel and kill yourself or other road users 
Personally experienced it and almost hit traffic lamp post. A narrow escape 
It is ok driving on straight road with reduced speed when it is punctured  but you might need to change rim and a new tyre as the edge of the rim will cut the tyre 

Just share my experience to save lives.

(03-12-2022, 06:36 PM)Oasis Wrote:  When cornering with high speed you will lost control of steering wheel and kill yourself or other road users 
Personally experienced it and almost hit traffic lamp post. A narrow escape 
It is ok driving on straight road with reduced speed when it is punctured  but you might need to change rim and a new tyre as the edge of the rim will cut the tyre 

Just share my experience to save lives.

I know there's 2 car models that can still drive with 3 wheels. I had both. Cefiro and Volvo. And it's true. My car didn't even tilt or wobble....I just heard a loud bang but car still very stable as if nothing happened.

This bluesg like always in the news for the wrong reasons

(03-12-2022, 05:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Call recovery vehicle lor.
No need 1k lah.

The cheapest way is to slowly drive the car to nearest mechanic shop.

Most cars come with a spare tyre located in the car's boot.  Therefore if there is a punctured tyre then use the spare tyre to change.  Thereafter get the car mechanic to mend the punctured tyre.  If the tyre is a tubeless one, then it may cost only $10 to have it fixed.............problem resolved.... Laughing Clapping

(03-12-2022, 02:35 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...ou-1061-02

same thing happened to my good friend son.

asked to pay S$1K for a punctured tyre.

Think BlueSG car tyres are make of gold.

hey hey

all calculation is going to according to million dollars minister paycheck

so $100 wheel is $1000 in Singapore