Did any fengsui or fortune teller said this Rabbit year will be very cold?

Is it only these few days?

Then will be bright and sunny and hot?

Meteorological Service  Rotfl

BTW not yet 立春, Sun has not reaches the celestial longitude of 315° .

Water Tiger not over yet even it is officially over.
[Image: Screenshot-20230122-102959-Photos.jpg]

This year is wet rabbit ...all fengshui master predicted wet and cold weather this CNY.

This is a basic prediction cannot get it wrong.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-01-2023, 07:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This year is wet rabbit ...all fengshui master predicted wet and cold weather this CNY.

This is a basic prediction cannot get it wrong.

I think all Fengshui masters  consult the Meteorological  service for the weather report...... Clapping Laughing

(24-01-2023, 05:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it only these few days?

they say nuclear winter coming

When is Awakening of insects?

(24-01-2023, 07:17 PM)Blin Wrote:  Water Tiger not over yet even it is officially over.
[Image: Screenshot-20230122-102959-Photos.jpg]

(24-01-2023, 08:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  When is Awakening of insects?

I think it falls on 6 March

(25-01-2023, 01:28 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I think it falls on 6 March
So Spring comes then

" dengue " again coming

(25-01-2023, 01:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So Spring comes then

Spring begin on 4 Feb 2023. Also known as 立春.

While your earlier question refers to 驚蟄.

Hope the information help.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Water Tiger should be  in 2024 not 2022..................... Laughing nudie

yes, they did.... already said this Rabbit is "Water Rabbit"....

2023 is a year of the Water Rabbit, starting from January 22nd, 2023 (Chinese New Year), and ending on February 9th, 2024 (Chinese New Year's Eve). The sign of Rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace, and prosperity in Chinese culture. 2023 is predicted to be a year of hope.

The luckiest Chinese zodiac signs in 2023 are Oxes, Tigers, and Snakes. Then, with not quite so much luck, come Dogs, Horses, Goats, and Pigs. Rabbits' and Rats' fortunes will be influenced by 'opposition to Tai Sui'. Roosters and Monkeys will have to work especially hard to make headway.

People born in a year of the Rabbit are called "Rabbits" and are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious.

https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelgu...rabbit.htm

(24-01-2023, 05:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it only these few days?

in fengsui or fortune teller cold means dead corpses

also means more death

[Image: toe-tag-body.jpg]

(25-01-2023, 05:29 PM)growthorvalue Wrote:  yes, they did.... already said this Rabbit is "Water Rabbit"....

2023 is a year of the Water Rabbit, starting from January 22nd, 2023 (Chinese New Year), and ending on February 9th, 2024 (Chinese New Year's Eve). The sign of Rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace, and prosperity in Chinese culture. 2023 is predicted to be a year of hope.

The luckiest Chinese zodiac signs in 2023 are Oxes, Tigers, and Snakes. Then, with not quite so much luck, come Dogs, Horses, Goats, and Pigs. Rabbits' and Rats' fortunes will be influenced by 'opposition to Tai Sui'. Roosters and Monkeys will have to work especially hard to make headway.

People born in a year of the Rabbit are called "Rabbits" and are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious.

https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelgu...rabbit.htm

This is why " they say themselves " whereas others fortune tellers claim Dog is on the lucky one yet this one claim dog no much luck?