Do or die, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says he wants to try to save Malaysia

Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' — AZHAR MAHFOF/The Star

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/focus/20...e-malaysia

Only he can steal from the country but others cannot. Laughing

Should tell this old man, old Liao should go and enjoy his life and don't do all those boh Liao things
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

The main person holding back Malaysia from saving itself is you Dr Mahathir.

Bumi/Malay supremacist ideology might not have started with you when you were head of UMNO and Malaysian PM first time round, but you Dr Mahathir are the biggest creator of Bumi/Malay supremacist ideology in Malaysia today.
[+] 3 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

The main reason why ringgit to sg is 3.30. Old fox.

The Mudhatter is still power hungry.

tomorrow will be a better day

Double headed sizzling snake that wanted to skin us alive.
Skin....really painful. 
Ungrateful moron...got his free degree in Sg yet condemn us.

A great fool who resigned as PM and now wants it back so desperately...greed for power and wealth.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(30-10-2022, 10:00 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Double headed sizzling snake that wanted to skin us alive.
Skin....really painful. 
Ungrateful moron...got his free degree in Sg yet condemn us.

A great fool who resigned as PM and now wants it back so desperately...greed for power and wealth.

I read somewhere that Madhatter's hatred for SG stemmed from his time as a uni student in SG, when he got mistaken at a hotel for being a waiter or hotel staff. 

This one grudge enough to keep him going for over 70 years.

Think too highly of himself
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

3rd times for snake dream for Dr M

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/mahathi...-umno-rule

(30-10-2022, 09:19 AM)theold Wrote:  Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' — AZHAR MAHFOF/The Star

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/focus/20...e-malaysia

This is a very greedy fellow. 死到临头,还不知悔改。

He. Dr M Is a very revengeful 97 years old man bent on his personality disorder. The day those who know or knew him.  Rotfl

(30-10-2022, 09:37 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Should tell this old man, old Liao should go and enjoy his life and don't do all those boh Liao things

He is trying, for the last time, to secure the PM seat for his son.

Whatever else he said is bs!

(30-10-2022, 12:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He is trying, for the last time, to secure the PM seat for his son.

Whatever else he said is vs!

Yup.

Zuraida Kamaruddin and MP Azmin Ali has been struck (with a show of force for the 15th general election (GE15).

The leadership crisis in Parti Bangsa Malaysia (PBM) appears to be deepening, with Larry Sng, who still insists he's the president, suspending 12 supreme council members.

Also suspended was Zuraida Kamaruddin, who earlier this month was "officially" appointed PBM president, following a supreme council meeting.

In a statement last night, Larry Sng said.  Tongue

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...residents/
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(30-10-2022, 11:34 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  He. Dr M Is a very revengeful 97 years old man bent on his personality disorder. The day those who know or knew him.  Rotfl

Both is be played by old man Dr M, Both also from Anwar PKR party.  Rotfl

(30-10-2022, 02:54 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...residents/

Last Thursday, Sng suspended PBM secretary-general Nor Hizwan Ahmad and information chief

Zakaria Abdul Hamid effective immediately citing a party Supreme Council meeting on Oct 7 which he did not call for, though he was the party’s president

Disgusting old man

(30-10-2022, 02:54 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...residents/

FMT News: Sng still PBM president, says RoS

PETALING JAYA: The Registrar of Societies (RoS) has confirmed that Larry Sng is still Parti Bangsa Malaysia (PBM) president.

RoS director-general Nawardi Saad said that based on its records, Sng holds the top post in the party, Berita Harian reported.

He added that any dispute over the party president’s position should be resolved within the party.

“This is an internal party matter. If there is any dispute, it is up to them to settle it (as it) does not involve RoS,” Nawardi said.

Earlier this month, it was reported that former PKR vice-president Zuraida Kamaruddin replaced Sng as PBM president with the unanimous backing of the party’s Supreme Council.

Last Thursday, Sng suspended PBM secretary-general Nor Hizwan Ahmad and information chief Zakaria Abdul Hamid citing a party Supreme Council meeting on Oct 7 which he did not call for, though he was the party’s president.

He also announced the next day that he had also suspended the membership of 13 Supreme Council members including Zuraida.

as a Dr

after becoming PM for life

i never save anyone as a Doctor

i try to save but i never save anyone

Aiya … some one pls tell dun do, just die.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Last month he said he wanted to help Anwar

[Image: DCFEBFD4-DC5-A-4-E36-8126-9-C13-B2-F11-AEB.gif]

(30-10-2022, 03:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  
Last month he said he wanted to help Anwar

Anwar qucikly buy masking tape to tape up his backside hole

https://bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads...e-butt.jpg

Mr LKY was smarter than him
Never introduced racist policy
Buy the better if not best brain from other countries and  not base on race

(30-10-2022, 03:25 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  FMT News: Sng still PBM president, says RoS

PETALING JAYA: The Registrar of Societies (RoS) has confirmed that Larry Sng is still Parti Bangsa Malaysia (PBM) president.

RoS director-general Nawardi Saad said that based on its records, Sng holds the top post in the party, Berita Harian reported.

He added that any dispute over the party president’s position should be resolved within the party.

“This is an internal party matter. If there is any dispute, it is up to them to settle it (as it) does not involve RoS,” Nawardi said.

Earlier this month, it was reported that former PKR vice-president Zuraida Kamaruddin replaced Sng as PBM president with the unanimous backing of the party’s Supreme Council.

Last Thursday, Sng suspended PBM secretary-general Nor Hizwan Ahmad and information chief Zakaria Abdul Hamid citing a party Supreme Council meeting on Oct 7 which he did not call for, though he was the party’s president.

He also announced the next day that he had also suspended the membership of 13 Supreme Council members including Zuraida.

Here are key dates in the development of the saga:

May 26, 2022 – Zuraida Kamaddurin applies to join PBM after quitting Bersatu.

June 9, 2022 – Zuraida officially joins PBM and is named “president designate”.

Oct 1, 2022 – PBM information chief Zakaria Abdul Hamid is reported as announcing that Zuraida was officially party president, claiming she had received unanimous support at the party’s inaugural general assembly.

Oct 2, 2022 – Sng says he is still PBM president but insists there was no conflict between him and Zuraida. He said he was shocked by Zakaria’s announcement.

Oct 8, 2022 – PBM secretary-general Nor Hizwan Ahmad announces that Zuraida has replaced Sng as party president. He said the PBM Supreme Council unanimously approved Zuraida’s appointment a day earlier.

Oct 26, 2022 – Sng insists he is still PBM president and will be signing the watikah (appointment letter of candidates) in the 15th general election (GE15).

Oct 26, 2022 – Sng says PBM will use its own logo in GE15 as BN has not admitted the party into the coalition.

Oct 27, 2022 – Sng suspends party secretary-general Nor Hizwan and information chief Zakaria, effective immediately, citing the Supreme Council meeting on Oct 7, which he did not call for as PBM president.

Sng also shared a photo of a certified true copy of a Registrar of Societies (RoS) document dated Oct 27 which named him as the president of PBM.

PBM deputy president Haniza Talha tells Sng to attend a Supreme Council meeting on Nov 3 regarding the party’s presidency.

Oct 28, 2022 – Sng suspends Zuraida’s membership together with that of 12 other Supreme Council members.

Oct 29, 2022 – Sng reiterates that he is still the president as he has not resigned or has been sacked.

Oct 29, 2022 – Sng says a Supreme Council meeting will be held in Sarikei, Sarawak on Oct 30 and that all suspended members will not be allowed to attend.

This mahati too Yaya papaya

(30-10-2022, 09:36 AM)winbig Wrote:  Only he can steal from the country but others cannot. Laughing

Do or die, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says he wants to try to save Malaysia

FORMER two-time prime minister and Parti Pejuang Tanah Air... Rotfl

(30-10-2022, 09:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  The Mudhatter is still power hungry.

He. Dr M Is a very revengeful 97 years old man bent on his personality disorder. The day those who know or knew him. 

With Dr M around. 101% M$ will drop more. Rotfl