Do you feel angry that you have to serve NS but women & foreigners don’t?’ —

(04-06-2023, 03:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For me NS is a part of growing up. Singaporeans go through it, we make lifetime friends and have a common experience.

Whether others go through it or not does not matter to me.

If you love your country men to defend them, does it matter if others don't?

Just like Ukraine war there will be those who run when the time comes but there are those who fight on

"That's a very tiny part to serve

Importantly, if or when President Halimah (or a  leader) declared war, without hesitation, will you be the first to fight at the frontline?

Yes or No?

This is not a game of snakes and ladders"

(04-06-2023, 03:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Today, there are so many ex SAF trained army generals as CEOs in Govt sectors..

Please list those ex SAF Generals that you would like or confident to go to war with?

Be honest

A Confidence Scale of 1 to 5
1 : most confident General 
5 : least confident General

If you are given a choice.

(04-06-2023, 12:10 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  There is no Han race in any Singapore IC.

Now fug off pukimak CECA!

The old guards got it wrong. Chinese is not a race. It's a nationality. Rolleyes

(04-06-2023, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The old guards got it wrong. Chinese is not a race. It's a nationality. Rolleyes
Fug off lah ceca pukimak. You are wrong case closed

The worst is JAC LAU

Since 2004 he was jobless he never use his time to serve this country

by doing 2 years of NS as a fit healthy adult

PAP should deport him

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War."

(02-06-2023, 07:09 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  If women can serve ns, then men can give birth. Or else, shut up.

Not wrong. 

So those women that don't give birth or settle down should give 60% of their income to govt. If they are married but does not want kids, they have to give 60% of their income to their husband. If they don't work, stay at home but do not bear a child (other than medically unable to do so), what would be their national service equivalent of child bearing?

(04-06-2023, 04:12 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "That's a very tiny part to serve

Importantly, if or when President Halimah (or a  leader) declared war, without hesitation, will you be the first to fight at the frontline?

Yes or No?

This is not a game of snakes and ladders"

In the army I served as a brigade recce trooper riding the 125cc bike for recce mission. I was the front line... The bike was my life at that time...I rode it on tough muddy sometimes on good terrain..many times I was injured because of accidents..

If there is a war now..I would not hesitate and volunteer to ride the saf 125cc yamaha bike out of the country carrying my family members...No questions, no doubts!!
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(04-06-2023, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The old guards got it wrong. Chinese is not a race. It's a nationality. Rolleyes

Why your parents so stupid to let them put Chinese in their ICs?

(04-06-2023, 03:41 PM)Dan Wrote:  Why your parents so stupid to let them put Chinese in their ICs?

[Image: IMG-20230303-WA0000.jpg]

(04-06-2023, 03:19 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In the army I served as a brigade recce trooper riding the 125cc bike for recce mission. I was the front line... The bike was my life at that time...I rode it on tough muddy sometimes on good terrain..many times I was injured because of accidents..

If there is a war now..I would not hesitate and volunteer to ride the saf 125cc yamaha bike out of the country carrying my family members...No questions, no doubts!!

Thumbsup Scout GPMG

Foreigners will not fight and die for Singapore  lah
For woman not enough strength to fight in the war mostly will get raped by enemies
Their job is to stay home protect their young while their man go to war front

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-06-2023, 04:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Foreigners will not fight and die for Singapore  lah
For woman not enough strength to fight in the war mostly will get raped by enemies
Their job is to stay home protect their young while their man go to war front

True! Women iwill only end up being rape by the enemy as they may die any time.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(04-06-2023, 04:44 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  True! Women iwill only end up being rape by the enemy as they may die any time.

If Malaysia bomb SG, will Traitors like Jac Lau bomb them back?

You still can have some women at the back to remotely control some machines, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-06-2023, 03:19 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In the army I served as a brigade recce trooper riding the 125cc bike for recce mission. I was the front line... The bike was my life at that time...I rode it on tough muddy sometimes on good terrain..many times I was injured because of accidents..

One isn't good enough

Singapore needs more than one

If Singapore is winning, no reason to go back

If Singapore is loosing, I will petition Australian Govt to commit troop and F35, then, together return to rescue Singapore.

No one will be left behind as POW

the whole world is wrong according to you  Laughing
https://collider.com/american-born-chine...explained/

(03-06-2023, 05:03 PM)winbig Wrote:  We don't serve 20 years NS. Only 13 years reservist cycle after ORD. That's why I say women NEED to serve NS.  Laughing

yes

woman got to serve 2 years bikini nurse in all health care sector

[Image: af6e058e-6070-450d-af50-5ba69a8a6e9a.jpg]

(04-06-2023, 06:17 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes

woman got to serve 2 years bikini nurse in all health care sector

[Image: af6e058e-6070-450d-af50-5ba69a8a6e9a.jpg]

So many robot receptionist looks like her

(04-06-2023, 02:41 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Not wrong. 

So those women that don't give birth or settle down should give 60% of their income to govt. If they are married but does not want kids, they have to give 60% of their income to their husband. If they don't work, stay at home but do not bear a child (other than medically unable to do so), what would be their national service equivalent of child bearing?

You do not terrified her lah.
6 months to some is a nightmare.  Embarrassed

(04-06-2023, 06:16 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  the whole world is wrong according to you  Laughing
https://collider.com/american-born-chine...explained/

Han Americans also got it wrong. When peepur say Chinese it means citizens of China not the US.

(04-06-2023, 06:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Han Americans also got it wrong. When peepur say Chinese it means citizens of China not the US.

Reality, you are odd one 

If you want to show you are right
next time you must write America born Romancen oce America born Germanic America Slavics
or Singapore Indo-Aryan Singapore Dravidian Singapore Austronesian etcidian
Else you cannot change the world   Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(04-06-2023, 06:43 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Reality, you are odd one 

If you want to show you are right
next time you must write America born Romancen oce America born Germanic America Slavics
or Singapore Indo-Aryan Singapore Dravidian Singapore Austronesian etcidian
Else you cannot change the world   Rolleyes

Why are you making such a simple thing so complicated?

1.Your race is Han.
2.Your nationality is Singaporean.
3. Only citizens of China are Chinese because Chinese is not a race but citizenship.

The trouble with a lot of Singaporeans is that they call themselves Chinese and when the REAL Chinese are here they don't know how to call them, so they call them PRC nationals.

If you are living in HDB flat which is fair to plummet to zero value, yet, you still willingly go to war to defend your zero value HDB,?

What's your logic

(04-06-2023, 08:21 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
If you are living in HDB flat which is fair to plummet to zero value, yet, you still willingly go to war to defend your zero value HDB,?

What's your logic

No need to fight a losing war...just surrender..sg is too small and overpopulated..no place to hide no place to run...1 nuclear bomb enough to wipe everyone out

No point to get angry. What's over is over. Look ahead and not to the past.

(04-06-2023, 08:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why are you making such a simple thing so complicated?

1.Your race is Han.
2.Your nationality is Singaporean.
3. Only citizens of China are Chinese because Chinese is not a race but citizenship.

The trouble with a lot of Singaporeans is that they call themselves Chinese and when the REAL Chinese are here they don't know how to call them, so they call them PRC nationals.

You and your Han shit again..

Sinkie land only got race like Chinese, Malay and Indian and 91 other minority races. No wonder people say you CECA.. Come here take jobs from Sinkie, and then bite the hand that give you the job by playing with the racial feeling here. Typical CECA behavior.

And don't give me the bullshit that Chinese, Malay and Indian are ethnicity and not race, coz Shortie Wong acknowledged that in 2009.

https://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/email/li...0010_T0011&fullContentFlag=false

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(04-06-2023, 09:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You and your Han shit again..

Sinkie land only got race like Chinese, Malay and Indian and 91 other minority races. No wonder people say you CECA.. Come here take jobs from Sinkie, and then bite the hand that give you the job by playing with the racial feeling here. Typical CECA behavior.

And don't give me the bullshit that Chinese, Malay and Indian are ethnicity and not race, coz Shortie Wong acknowledged that in 2009.

https://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/email/li...0010_T0011&fullContentFlag=fals.

Watch from 12.24 onwards

https://youtu.be/VexrmTacOAA

(04-06-2023, 09:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Watch from 12.24 onwards

https://youtu.be/VexrmTacOAA
So a video is more legit than an enquiry in parliament and answered by minister of home affairs? If answered in parliament is not legit, then u wouldn't be biting RK's ass all this while.

Got to be kidding.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-06-2023, 11:38 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So a video is more legit than an enquiry in parliament and answered by minister of home affairs?

Got to be kidding.

You disagree with Lky?  Rolleyes