Do you feel angry that you have to serve NS but women & foreigners don’t?’ —

Are you willing to fight and die for your leaders ie LHL, Shan and Vivian?

(05-06-2023, 12:42 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Are you willing to fight and die for your leaders ie LHL, Shan and Vivian?

They are likely the first to get out of the country!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-06-2023, 12:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  They are likely the first to get out of the country!

Will some be Abandoning rented GCBs for greener pastures ?

That's why they rent rather than own.

(02-06-2023, 09:06 PM)Scythian Wrote:  You were in a different situation as compared to those going to top US or UK University and to Oxford School of Medicine and London School of Economics.

Anyone encounters such situation

(04-06-2023, 04:12 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "That's a very tiny part to serve

Importantly, if or when President Halimah (or a  leader) declared war, without hesitation, will you be the first to fight at the frontline?

Yes or No?

This is not a game of snakes and ladders"

So far, only one kee chiu

How about the rest?

(04-06-2023, 11:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You disagree with Lky?  Rolleyes

You disagree what shortie wong's answer in a parliament enquiry that is recorded in writing? Like that RK shouldn't quit, since official answer in parliament is like bullshit to OYK.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-06-2023, 12:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  
They are likely the first to get out of the country!

Most often those rich and powerful + closed family members are the first to get out of the country,
Then, what makes you willingly stay back to fight in a war. 
Is it worth to risk your life?

Or any other good reasons?

(05-06-2023, 08:02 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You disagree what shortie wong's answer in a parliament enquiry that is recorded in writing? Like that RK shouldn't quit, since official answer in parliament is like bullshit to OYK.

I showed the YouTube recording of LKY speaking.  

Can you show any record (video or link) to back up your claims?   Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I showed the YouTube recording of LKY speaking.  

Fug off CECA scum.

My IC says Chinese as a race.  Pundek like you can go makan your cow dung in Shitland with your Han!

(05-06-2023, 11:01 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Fug off CECA scum.

My IC says Chinese as a race.  Pundek like you can go makan your cow dung in Shitland with your Han!

So LKY was contradicting himself right.

On the one hand, he said he was not a Chinese while on the other hand, he had every Han's NRIC stating that he was a "Chinese". Rotfl

Well, to end this argument, if you so like to be a Chinese, you know what you can do?  LEAVE. Go to Tiongkok and TRY to get the Chinese Government to accept you as a Chinese.  It's that simpur...nothing difficult, I hope.  Come back to Singapore with a Chinese passport, and I will say now, you are a Chinese.  Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I showed the YouTube recording of LKY speaking.  

I shared with u a link from a .gov.sg website. If like that still consider cannot back up my claim, u win. A YouTube video has more credibility from an official enquiry in parliament.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(05-06-2023, 06:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I shared with u a link from a .gov.sg website. If like that still consider cannot back up my claim, u win. A YouTube video has more credibility from an official enquiry in parliament.

Where is the link?  Rolleyes

Hi Schroder aka Goat Flower

(05-06-2023, 11:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So LKY was contradicting himself right.

On the one hand, he said he was not a Chinese while on the other hand, he had every Han's NRIC stating that he was a "Chinese". Rotfl

Well, to end this argument, if you so like to be a Chinese, you know what you can do?  LEAVE. Go to Tiongkok and TRY to get the Chinese Government to accept you as a Chinese.  It's that simpur...nothing difficult, I hope.  Come back to Singapore with a Chinese passport, and I will say now, you are a Chinese.  Rolleyes

LKY never mentioned that he was a Han.

And who the FUG are you to tell me what I am?

Burn your fugging IC and fug off back to CECAland, you piece of scumming CECA shit!!!  Ptooi!

(05-06-2023, 06:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where is the link?  Rolleyes

Scroll up and find my earlier posts lah.. How old are you, still want people to spoon feed.

By taking a deeper look @ ex SAF Generals performance as CEOs of various Govt linked companies for past 15-20 years, do you really think these ex army generals are capable enough of leading soldiers to war...?

Think!

Maybe or maybe not.