Do you find it funny a Music teacher be a judge?

I mean he/she also used to be Singer BUT NO Popular yet can be judge tell u how to sing ?

EPIC is a Music teacher? If so good to be teacher and so call good in Singing why never get popular?

I always see those music teacher , some used to be singer but not popular , sit there give instruction etc tell constants how to sing I feel ?

IF Those judge are singer who dam popular of course is legit to guide people how to sing

You enter singing contest got kicked out first round izzit?

(29-01-2023, 12:08 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You enter singing contest got kicked out first round izzit?

Nope, is every time I see those music competition , some get music teacher but they cannot make it as singer , album never sell or worst some don't even come out album.

yet can tell people how to sing ?

(29-01-2023, 12:01 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I mean he/she also used to be Singer BUT NO Popular yet can be judge tell u how to sing ?

EPIC is a Music teacher? If so good to be teacher and so call good in Singing why never get popular?

I always see those music teacher , some used to be singer but not popular , sit there give instruction etc tell constants how to sing I feel ?

IF Those judge are singer who dam popular of course is legit to guide people how to sing
If they popular singers, then where got time to teach or judge others. Same as trading, those gurus teaching are all failed traders who got their accounts busted and that's why they got time to teach. . Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung