Dont laugh! China discovers huge gold deposit worth $3 trillion

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-03-19/Ch...index.html

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Ho say liao…. Rotfl
Can save the property market…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I am sure US will carry out covert operations to ignite protest and unrest in Shandong Province to make it attempting to break away like Taiwan and Xinjiang. Now US eyes big big watching these gold liao. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

US will ban gold and sanction it
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

Has to ban chinese gold with some valid reasons
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

https://www.tiktok.com/@top1funny_duet/video/7203908082953637166?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7194996121843631617

(20-03-2023, 12:53 PM)Odessy Wrote:  US will ban gold and sanction it

They likely going to find some proof that all gold and oil on earth belongs to USA even when USA only existed for less than 300 years... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Angmo will claim chinese gold not gold. 
Only they can determine what is gold.
All knows how US smell like.
Nowadays they have gone kuku.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(20-03-2023, 01:48 PM)Sticw Wrote:  They likely going to find some proof that all gold and oil on earth belongs to USA even when USA only existed for less than 300 years... Lol

The Biden administration is the most idio___ tic and caused lots of hardship to many within the 2 years

Waiting for Biden to ban gold and waiting eagerly to see hear another one of their jokerdelicious reasons why

It's no longer precious with such abundance

Finding gold is one thing extracting it in recent years has gone up in cost recently it cost an average of $1200 to mine one ounce of gold.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Alaska even more than china

same as Serbia in russia