Dr M say SG belong to Malaysia

Actually tactically speaking is true if trace back how LKY declare SG independent from MY.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Trace back? Trace until when leh?

Before September 1963, there was no such nation called Malaysia!

I recalled there was an agreement where we loan the land from Malays who rightfully own this land. That's why SG national language is Malay.

Dunno what's the details to that agreement..

Haha I think due to current Russia war
Than China on Taiwan

So he recall back SG actually belong to MY

We used to be part of the Malayan peninsula. Raffles neg with the ah gong to let UK colonise us.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(20-06-2022, 10:03 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I recalled there was an agreement where we loan the land from Malays who rightfully own this land. That's why SG national language is Malay.

What I know is like actually they see LKY is not a simple person want power.

So the usual internal conflicts etc

Than LKY say ok let’s split than

So SG separate from MY.

(20-06-2022, 10:03 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I recalled there was an agreement where we loan the land from Malays who rightfully own this land. That's why SG national language is Malay.

Nothing to do with that. SG national language was after independence. It was a strategic move cos we are surrounded by Malay countries.

Ah so there was no agreement but some Malay scholar? in Indonesia who said that Singapore is part of the ruai island and belong to Malays...

Anyway as far as I'm concerned, we left Malaya and the divorce was mutual. They thought we would die and crawl back to them but instead we went on to be OK after 5 decades. So Dr M is dementia cos his brain is trapped before 1965...

(20-06-2022, 10:21 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Anyway as far as I'm concerned, we left Malaya and the divorce was mutual. They thought we would die and crawl back to them but instead we went on to be OK after 5 decades. So Dr M is dementia cos his brain is trapped before 1965...

If that time a person like LHL
We will crawl back to MY
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: E0-F89-F25-77-A2-48-CD-9-FD4-FC8-DBA0-A7-A9-B.jpg]

We were part of M'sia. 
But they kick us out. 
We are not a ball. 
Now out, means out. 
Cannot want us back.
They thought we will not survive without them, but we did. 
They ended first water contract with us, thinking without their water we will die, but we survive.
We are an independent country, strong and free. What talking you, Dr. M.?

[Image: BF7-DBDCC-2585-469-F-9444-6-D1-D515601-EF.jpg]

(20-06-2022, 10:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: BF7-DBDCC-2585-469-F-9444-6-D1-D515601-EF.jpg]

All for the coming election. 
Stir something for their race. 
His party ratings down to ground zero. 
No hope lah.

If Bolehland had agreed to let LKY be the PM,
now We are already having an economy scale similar to Japan… Rotfl

The Ringgit will be like Gold… not like now.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Unlikely, they dun have much of smart DNA in them to come out with such T&C …. here is proof …. SGD1 = 3.2RM  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-06-2022, 10:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Ah so there was no agreement but some Malay scholar? in Indonesia who said that Singapore is part of the ruai island and belong to Malays...

Then PRCunts is the rightful owner the SCS  Big Grin

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-06-2022, 10:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If Bolehland had agreed to let LKY be the PM,

We are not for definitely but I do agree that the probability is higher. The clause is that there must not be a pro Malay (or race specific rule) and everyone worked well together. Then more likely than not the entire country and the Malays in Malaya would be far more successful comparing to those in Indonesia, perhaps?

We will never know... It's all hypothetical...

(20-06-2022, 10:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If Bolehland had agreed to let LKY be the PM,

I'm not so sure. A bigger population also means more problems. It may be too much for LKY to handle too. 

Similarly, if we put LKY in China, will he be able to eliminate corruption? Maybe not too. Politics will simply sap away his energy.

if singapore was not kick out in 1965

the malaysia will have four major parties

Singapore PAP
the malaysia UMNO
the Islamic Party
and
the sultanate party

(21-06-2022, 12:02 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  if singapore was not kick out in 1965

the malaysia will have four major parties

Singapore PAP
the malaysia UMNO
the Islamic Party
and
the sultanate party

IF the history change and this happen
is Only two major party fighting just like USA red vs blue
that is Singapore PAP vs MY UMNO

Tongue I post one is Not fake news ok
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/world...20-1284944

(21-06-2022, 12:10 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  IF the history change and this happen
is Only two major party fighting just like USA red vs blue
that is Singapore PAP vs MY UMNO

no 
USA got elected president

the MY federation has no president 

so the sytstem  will be like former colonial master UK
many major party

(21-06-2022, 12:14 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  no 
USA got elected president

the MY federation has no president 

so the sytstem  will be like former colonial master UK
many major party

Well, something hard to say even now toward Future.

A good Summary video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSI0WSCVHnU

Once upon a time.. Sg is kicked out.
A decision, quite a number of Malaysians are upset.

My now do not have the ability and attraction to bring Sg back.
It will need a major collapse of Sg fortune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZyGix4CO-w

Actually for my point of views is MY side, Dr M etc they see LKY is not a " simple person " very aggressive , want power etc so better kick this person out.

I happen to see one video , Dr M give talks in forum from Youtube I forget the link .

He " joke " his good friend up there. Why he say that? Obviously he and LKY are the same " want Power and aggressive "

As people always say A mountain cannot have two tigers.

(20-06-2022, 09:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually tactically speaking is true if trace back how LKY declare SG independent from MY.

How you actually tactically trace har?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-06-2022, 09:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually tactically speaking is true if trace back how LKY declare SG independent from MY.

Lky didn't declare independence, we were kicked out of Malaysia by Najib's father, bec he wanted control the racial riot stir by ......

(21-06-2022, 12:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually for my point of views is MY side, Dr M etc they see LKY is not a " simple person " very aggressive , want power etc so better kick this person out.

I happen to see one video , Dr M give talks in forum from Youtube I forget the link .

He " joke " his good friend up there. Why he say that? Obviously he and LKY are the same " want Power and aggressive "

As people always say A mountain cannot have two tigers.

except on Brokeback Mountain
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post