Dr M say SG belong to Malaysia

If go back history then it belong to China lah. Admiral Zhenghe sailed here with his huge ships. He created the Peranakan race when his sailors marry local girls. Another proof is the Durian, which sprouted from where he pangsai...

(21-06-2022, 06:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  We were kicked out.

I thought tearful separation leh!

anyway melayu is now eyeing singPuRa
sinGa got only 10.44B dola
other people mony 1800B dola
infront is sotong
u own nothing u beri happy
wat will hapan?

https://youtu.be/rJtDlvmbL20?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

When an old froggie time is cumming up soon, usually they will sprout incoherently, another good example is Bye-den. So best is to start preparing their last mile ….
When this old toaddie mad hatter hon kan … I will be playing this song to commemorate his departure 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Malaysia Vs Singapore

Lose/lose situation

Cunning old double headed snake got kicked out, now still wants to play politics to gain power. 

Better go fly kite .....

Then can try taking Singapore back by force

(21-06-2022, 06:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  FA start this thread and it has no reference. Dr. m has said many things as he has been around a long time. A lot of the stuff he says is purposely to stir sentiment, stir tension etc.

It is most harmful when you fall for the ruse. Like 2 yrs ago he purposely park 2 ships.in our waters to see what we do.

To listen and react to his action is to fall into trickery. He survive so long in politics because he is cunning and patient.

At he end of the day he is a rational person and stalemate many issues like causeway, water and Malaysian CPF. Nothing serious resulted from disputes and these disputes serve as outlet jto vent and release unhappiness.

On a few years he will be gone...and don't know who will be in charge of Malaysia. There is this phrase ....sometimes it is better to have the devil you know well in charge.

I shall say is BOTH Dr M and LKY both are " cunning , etc " This is why people always say A mountain cannot have Two Tigers.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(21-06-2022, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall say is BOTH Dr M and LKY both are " cunning , etc " This is why people always say A mountain cannot have Two Tigers.

Which One running away from the mountain

【现实人生】第78期 敦马表示脱离大马者为犯法 并扬言大马应该要取回新加坡

(21-06-2022, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall say is BOTH Dr M and LKY both are " cunning , etc " This is why people always say A mountain cannot have Two Tigers.

Which mountain were they together and one must run away har? If I remember correctly they were never together in one mountain as each have their own mountain. LKY's mountain was Bukit Timah and Dr M's mountain was Gunong Tahan wat..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

马来西亚人民必须知道的一段历史

This man has the rank of 33rd Freemason. 2014
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-21-14-03-40.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-21-14-06-02.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Pedra Branca already lost still wanna talk lan jial . better drop dead fast

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

But hor... Dr M is a nobody or ex somebody now rite? So why the F...k they report what he thinks and says?? Lol

this mad man talk nonesense only
why he did not take back when pm for 3 or 4 terms

Sg should merge and go back to Malaysia. No natural resources only depend on imports to feed the population. If global resources fall short suddenly sg will suffer.

(21-06-2022, 01:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

【现实人生】第78期 敦马表示脱离大马者为犯法 并扬言大马应该要取回新加坡

以前他怕李光耀啦!现在不怕了啦!

(20-06-2022, 10:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All for the coming election. 
Stir something for their race. 
His party ratings down to ground zero. 
No hope lah.

(21-06-2022, 01:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Which mountain were they together and one must run away har? If I remember correctly they were never together in one mountain as each have their own mountain. LKY's mountain was Bukit Timah and Dr M's mountain was Gunong Tahan wat..... Big Grin

[Image: Mahathir-1410483632.jpg]

coming election is not a sure coming for sometime
but heard he hurt bad in Johore.

Ask pap to POFMA him lor

SINGAPORE IS OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cI8Tp84JlA

Bustard old grizzard wants his party to win next erections for his half past six sons....plsy dirty lah , datan of a satan

(20-06-2022, 10:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All for the coming election. 
Stir something for their race. 
His party ratings down to ground zero. 
No hope lah.

[Image: KitgtZY.gif]

[Image: IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg]

(21-06-2022, 03:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Sg should merge and go back to Malaysia. No natural resources only depend on imports to feed the population. If global resources fall short suddenly sg 

No Chinese majority govt no talk!