Dumplings increase price Liao

So fast haven’t near dumpling days always increase piece.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Dont waste $$$. 
Can be replaced by other food. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-05-2023, 10:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont waste $$$. 
Can be replaced by other food. Rotfl

Don't laugh hor , Singaporean really money easy to earn. Expensive also will have people Q to buy.

This is why PAP always win come GE ...

Since ah butt going to Malaysia I suggest he buy some back to sell. Good money for him.

(04-05-2023, 10:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So fast haven’t near dumpling days always increase piece.

if 30% of Sinkies are like me...............prices of most things would still be like in the 90s............ Cool

stop buying stop the price increased

Already stop eating long time ago when it's overpriced.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(05-05-2023, 12:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Since ah butt going to Malaysia I suggest he buy some back to sell. Good money for him.

His forum handle is Sgbuffet.

Calling someone ah butt is very rude.

(04-05-2023, 10:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So fast haven’t near dumpling days always increase piece.

It's around 3 or 4 dollars each.

I think we cannot sexpect then to sell at 1980 prices like $1 or $1.50.  Or the early 2000 prices like $2 or $2.50 anymore given the high rent they have to pay.

As a matter of fact, what we are now paying is the rent rather than the bak zhang. If they can sell it in the streets the price will drop a lot..

End of the day it's landlords who are earning obscene profits... Including REITS.

Having said that you are living on old money earned when wages were low. Today's youths can afford to pay $5 for Starbucks coffee or BBT and a bak zhang is certainly well within their means to eat.

Stop eating lah! Big Grin

Stupid dumbling day. Just dumb it.

(05-05-2023, 02:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's around 3 or 4 dollars each.

I think we cannot sexpect then to sell at 1980 prices like $1 or $1.50.  Or the early 2000 prices like $2 or $2.50 anymore given the high rent they have to pay.

As a matter of fact, what we are now paying is the rent rather than the bak zhang. If they can sell it in the streets the price will drop a lot..

End of the day it's landlords who are earning obscene profits... Including REITS.

Having said that you are living on old money earned when wages were low. Today's youths can afford to pay $5 for Starbucks coffee or BBT and a bak zhang is certainly well within their means to eat.

3 or 4 dollars? It's 5 or 6 lah. You should walk around more often and observe. Open your eyes.

It’s just glutinous rice with some preserved meat.  Yucks.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2023, 07:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  3 or 4 dollars? It's 5 or 6 lah. You should walk around more often and observe. Open your eyes.

Rubbish  Rolleyes

(05-05-2023, 08:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rubbish  Rolleyes

https://joochiatkimchoo.com.sg/Menu/Menu...EwMWIxMmYw&isMenu=True

(05-05-2023, 09:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  https://joochiatkimchoo.com.sg/Menu/Menu...EwMWIxMmYw&isMenu=True

First off. The link is broken.

Second... do some serious travelling and check out the prices before arguing with someone who had been eating dumplings every month.  Rolleyes

(05-05-2023, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  First off. The link is broken.

Second... do some serious travelling and check out the prices before arguing with someone who had been eating dumplings every month.  Rolleyes

Go check out the price. I'm just stating a fact not arguing. You refused to face up to reality so u r the one arguing.  Laughing

https://www.joochiatkimchoo.com.sg/
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(05-05-2023, 07:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s just glutinous rice with some preserved meat.  Yucks.

It's a tradition lah! Big Grin

Make own bc eat till siao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-05-2023, 11:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Make own bc eat till siao

You know how to wrap or not leh?  Thinking I don't know leh! Big Grin

(05-05-2023, 10:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  Go check out the price. I'm just stating a fact not arguing. You refused to face up to reality so u r the one arguing.  Laughing

https://www.joochiatkimchoo.com.sg/

Talking about yourself?

(05-05-2023, 11:59 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You know how to wrap or not leh?  Thinking I don't know leh! Big Grin
Learn from utube lah 
Very easy as abc Lol

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

buy fr hawker ctr  stall holders who make them way cheaper than branded ones
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(05-05-2023, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about yourself?

I've shown u proof leh. Where's your proof that it costs $3-4 leh? Laughing

No biggie, usually nowadays it's the older generation that still eats bak zhang.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

You all like to eat what pattern kind? Bui ba ? I prefer the nonya the meat is not bui ba and a bit sweet kind. But my spouse and dotters love the bui ba bui bui kind more taste I guess.

Bc not all r nice seldom eat

☝️

(05-05-2023, 11:59 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You know how to wrap or not leh?  Thinking I don't know leh! Big Grin

You can go her house at Bukit Timah to eat.

(05-05-2023, 02:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's around 3 or 4 dollars each.

Smile You never monitor Youths drink coffee at starbucks ?? Even Adults working class one.
THEY JUST ONLY BUY ONCE AND SIT NEARLY WHOLE DAY INSIDE Majority of them.

How can Starbucks profits in long run? But since they also have many outlets worldwide so still can sustain their business.

(05-05-2023, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  First off. The link is broken.

You are Chinese ?

Laughing Laughing