EDMW scum mods issue me infraction the day i start posting here (28 Oct)

Even though I've been banned there since 11 Oct and have not made any posts they can still issue infraction last Friday

[Image: Capture.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

How come banned still can get points?
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

What does posting here got to do with them. Is SG Talk related to hardwarezone. This is too much already.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(31-10-2022, 09:04 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Even though I've been banned there since 11 Oct and have not made any posts they can still issue infraction last Friday

It’s good to be aware of your past postings and make atonements to the way you post.

That aside.. the forum, in its design intent, is largely a public facing space. All postings (except for private conversations) are visible and can be read by and reacted by all. I would express the same thoughts as what I have said previously to other users, one shouldn’t be overly concerned, if one has nothing to hide.

I got pBan...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(31-10-2022, 09:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come banned still can get points?

They just chose random old posts to infract.  Since already banned, you can't do anything anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(31-10-2022, 09:29 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I got pBan...

when?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(31-10-2022, 09:54 PM)wendychan Wrote:  when?

Sunday....probably based on insensitive comments ba....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Backlog.

I also kana another 6 point while i am on ban

Email the membership.

Told me is for something i post on 1st oct.

And this happen on 26 Oct.

Oh well......
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(31-10-2022, 10:11 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Backlog.

Email the membership.

Oh well......

When there are hundreds of backlog reports to clear, it's normal for infractions to arrive after a few weeks.

(31-10-2022, 09:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come banned still can get points?

Dead ppl liao still dig up and whacked. Low IQ behavior
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

Really power abuse mod

(31-10-2022, 09:04 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Even though I've been banned there since 11 Oct and have not made any posts they can still issue infraction last Friday

Don't be loser rah People insist you trouble marker SO BE IT lor. As if HWZ forum like the most popular in SG like that. Last time got 2 million traffic now is Not ok. In fact now people hardly go forum much , Social media still the place people go.

HWZ social media is not good all along, this is why they inject lots of ad on their forum.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-10-2022, 10:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't be loser rah People insist you trouble marker SO BE IT lor. As if HWZ forum like the most popular in SG like that. Last time got 2 million traffic now is Not ok. In fact now people hardly go forum much , Social media still the place people go.

HWZ social media is not good all along, this is why they inject lots of ad on their forum.

kao peh lah!

Angry

(31-10-2022, 10:17 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  When there are hundreds of backlog reports to clear, it's normal for infractions to arrive after a few weeks.

what game are you playing Jabroni?

Here you say you are real Intrinion. in edmw you say this account is an imposter

why is the joker , a mod from another forum, here to explain what he is doing in his forum?
this is sgtalk lah not edmw.
can he respect that this is not his forum and definitely not the right place to solve edmw forum matters?

In short, F OFF lah!
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

(31-10-2022, 10:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't be loser rah People insist you trouble marker SO BE IT lor. As if HWZ forum like the most popular in SG like that. Last time got 2 million traffic now is Not ok. In fact now people hardly go forum much , Social media still the place people go.

I think they are losing a lot of users.
That is why they are here to court the regulars to go back.
Soon business will be so poor, advertising dolla will drop. And some heads will chopped by SPH.

(31-10-2022, 10:42 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I think they are losing a lot of users.
Soon business will be so poor, advertising dolla will drop. And some heads will chopped by SPH.

So they ban ban ban everyone... after banning want people to go back?

don't make sense

(31-10-2022, 10:42 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I think they are losing a lot of users.

Lol they trying a " system to make people don't create clone account ". This is why need mobile phone verify but I don't like who knows one day Data leaks there you go , your mobile phone go to scammer etc. I noticed they ONLY Accept Local phones no lol.

even Singhealth, Grab etc got data leaks what is HWZ ? Just because been an IT reviewer company will not breach data leaks?
look even Singtel also got etc.

(31-10-2022, 10:46 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  So they ban ban ban everyone... after banning want people to go back?

don't make sense

They ban ban ban , then take a look now at the number of views on the various threads these few days in edmw.  It has dropped significantly!
Overtime, advertisers will stop advertising . The forum owner will start making less money. SPH will start taking umbrage at the poor revenue.
The fake Dr will start sweating and perhaps start telling the mods to backoff. Already viewership is falling. The Fake Dr already start to kanchiong la

(31-10-2022, 10:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol they trying a " system to make people don't create clone account ". This is why need mobile phone verify but I don't like who knows one day Data leaks there you go , your mobile phone go to scammer etc. I noticed they ONLY Accept Local phones no lol.

even Singhealth, Grab etc got data leaks what is HWZ ? Just because been an IT reviewer company will not breach data leaks?

You are lucky if they don't SELL your data.
much less worry abt data "leak" HAHAHA
Don't trust them one bit. The way the forum is run by the Fake Dr and the mods. Most unprofessional!

(31-10-2022, 10:55 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  They ban ban ban , then take a look now at the number of views on the various threads these few days in edmw.  It has dropped significantly!
Overtime, advertisers will stop advertising . The forum owner will start making less money. SPH will start taking umbrage at the poor revenue.
The fake Dr will start sweating and perhaps start telling the mods to backoff. Already viewership is falling. The Fake Dr already start to kanchiong la

lol u think they care? Honestly the forum still got a lot people just that they never post only.

SPH MAIN asset is not just small asset of HZW site with forum which they buy over rah. This asset just Tiny portion of SPH profits.

SPH Main profits still on their ST , Property investment , Radio stations all these also provide Ad services.

(31-10-2022, 10:11 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Backlog.

Email the membership.

Oh well......

Wow, if that’s the case some people’s temporary bans could become permanent bans.

(31-10-2022, 10:57 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  You are lucky if they don't SELL your data.
much less worry abt data "leak" HAHAHA
Don't trust them one bit. The way the forum is run by the Fake Dr and the mods. Most unprofessional!

haha That IT guy got one time call me personal say don't create trouble in forum.

So what it tell u ? your mobile no and info obviously the tech guy knows behind your back do what time u also don't know.

(31-10-2022, 10:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol u think they care? Honestly the forum still got a lot people just that they never post only.

SPH MAIN asset is not just small asset of HZW site with forum which they buy over rah. This asset just Tiny portion of SPH profits.

SPH Main profits still on their ST , Property investment , Radio stations all these also provide Ad services.

SPH is not profitable lah.  Especially their ST even radio stations . That is why they rolled the media business into a "non - profit" funded by your taxpaying monies mah! HAHAHAHA
Their advertising is a failure.
So I agree they don't care ,mostly I figure they are gathering  public sentiment and views and spreading propaganda, and the project is funded by our money!
Perhaps that is why regulars at edmw get banned all the time as they shared views that do not adhere to the official views of the government. 
It is stupid isn't it.
Once people stop talking online.There would be no more feedback loop. And EDMW will be dispensable! WHeeeee
[+] 2 users Like Truebluesg's post

(31-10-2022, 11:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haha That IT guy got one time call me personal say don't create trouble in forum.

So what it tell u ? your mobile no and info obviously the tech guy knows behind your back do what time u also don't know.

wow that is shocking.
almost ISD stuff!

(31-10-2022, 10:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol they trying a " system to make people don't create clone account ". This is why need mobile phone verify but I don't like who knows one day Data leaks there you go , your mobile phone go to scammer etc. I noticed they ONLY Accept Local phones no lol.

Phone number verification is BS measure for clone control la. As if people won't just go and buy SIM cards, 1 number 1 account, 6 numbers 6 accounts? Don't want buy new number? Use family and friends' numbers register clone accounts also can what. Not to mention how many clone accounts already existed before mobile number verification was introduced. As long as they don't do Singpass verification they will never fully deal with the clone problem. 1 Singpass 1 account, see how fast their active membership crashes.

(31-10-2022, 11:18 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Phone number verification is BS measure for clone control la. As if people won't just go and buy SIM cards, 1 number 1 account, 6 numbers 6 accounts? Don't want buy new number? Use family and friends' numbers register clone accounts also can what. Not to mention how many clone accounts already existed before mobile number verification was introduced. As long as they don't do Singpass verification they will never fully deal with the clone problem. 1 Singpass 1 account, see how fast their active membership crashes.

True. ONLY Singpass can fix clone problems. Nevertheless this clone account is always there will be no matter what enforcement they want to do. This is why Mod come in action.

(31-10-2022, 11:11 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  SPH is not profitable lah.  Especially their ST even radio stations . That is why they rolled the media business into a "non - profit" funded by your taxpaying monies mah! HAHAHAHA
Their advertising is a failure.
So I agree they don't care ,mostly I figure they are gathering  public sentiment and views and spreading propaganda, and the project is funded by our money!
Perhaps that is why regulars at edmw get banned all the time as they shared views that do not adhere to the official views of the government. 
It is stupid isn't it.
Once people stop talking online.There would be no more feedback loop. And EDMW will be dispensable! WHeeeee

This is why I said Smile Best SPH close down the EDMW Sub forum. Save the trouble right? Cannot say CECA etc Why don't just close EDMW sub forum?

(31-10-2022, 11:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haha That IT guy got one time call me personal say don't create trouble in forum.

You sure or not? Unlikely they'll do this leh.