Edmw is a stupid place

F...k man kana perm banned. Stupid idiot mods. Damn those anti China anti Russian.
[+] 4 users Like Entry Level PC's post

You all damn cb useless. Tok abit only kana ban here ban there then cum here kp. Especially you, see your chaoghey tiong avatar already know you bway kan. I work hard for my 50c, already collected 2 jars of coins so far. Not like you all chill here still got cheek to collect 50c.
[+] 3 users Like Bojibodaiji's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-01-2023, 11:30 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  F...k man kana perm banned. Stupid idiot mods. Damn those anti China anti Russian.

Welcome to the SMARTER SGtalk forum...

Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 11:30 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  F...k man kana perm banned. Stupid idiot mods. Damn those anti China anti Russian.

You must be a badass to get banned

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Poor thing!!

Come I hug you!

Dog got chased out bad dog bad wumao dog
[+] 2 users Like Bolixin666's post

What happened..🥺🥺🥺😭
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

You’ve come to the right place!  Over here we are all tiong and China lovers Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Jialat you diok perm banned then how to feed your starving Ah Tiong peasant wife and kids in Wormland?! Your wife last month told me she planned to build a makeshift toilet using cardboard and styrofoam with your wumao earnings!!! Now with your job lost it’s back to pull down pants, SQUAT like a Tiong, pooping in the public for your whole family!!!
[+] 2 users Like satayxp's post

Make great and better than EDMW PAL welcome
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Nice.

Come here better. 

Here we got alot of Wumaos, can hold hands and masturbate to Xi Jinping picture in a circle. 

You will see familiar names here also banned in EDMW, just don’t stay sour like some of them. Banned in EDMW, just move on.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like greentiger's post

Actually all the angmo cok suckers from Hwz hv migrated here. Everyday u will see them either sell BS or sucking on angmo coks.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

(06-01-2023, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You’ve come to the right place!  Over here we are all tiong and China lovers Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 02:32 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Nice.

Come here better. 

Here we got alot of Wumaos, can hold hands and masturbate to Xi Jinping picture in a circle. 

You will see familiar names here also banned in EDMW, just don’t stay sour like some of them. Banned in EDMW, just move on.  Big Grin

Chairman PoohXi is the most handsome. You see his Pig face that looks exactly like a China pig, his pig face has the Essence of China. 

Best representation of China and its “people”.
Chinaman PoohXi is more dashing than Cristiano Ronaldo and Chris Evans anytime.  
[+] 1 user Likes satayxp's post

(06-01-2023, 02:40 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Actually all the angmo cok suckers from Hwz hv migrated here. Everyday u will see them either sell BS or sucking on angmo coks.
Spot on.

Time for you to suck Xi Jinping cock. Don’t waste time on those angmo cock suckers.
[+] 1 user Likes greentiger's post

(06-01-2023, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You’ve come to the right place!  Over here we are all tiong and China lovers Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 02:40 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Actually all the angmo cok suckers from Hwz hv migrated here. Everyday u will see them either sell BS or sucking on angmo coks.
Agree. It’s harder to suck Chinaman’s cock as you cannot find it but a magnifying glass helps a lot. Important thing is don’t mistake it for a worm in your mouth and spit it out.

See they reply to let everyone know they r angmo cok suckers.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(06-01-2023, 02:56 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  See they reply to let everyone know they r angmo cok suckers.🤣🤣🤣

Got Ang moh here meh? 
Here Chinamen everywhere. All we ever tried is the worm cocks of Chinamen thats why we know its worm-like appearance and I'm able to give you tips. Stop fantasizing and hankering for Ang Moh as usual.

If its not Ang Moh, then its USA eternally living rent free in our Wumao minds!!
Must rise above that. [b]前进!前进![/b]We must start to have dignity (we never had any)..man up my fellow third world commie down-and-out fanboy brother.

[Image: 53d91a816bb3f77c547937a9.webp]

(06-01-2023, 03:13 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Got Ang moh here meh? 
Here Chinamen everywhere. All we ever tried is the worm cocks of Chinamen thats why we know its worm-like appearance and I'm able to give you tips. Stop fantasizing and hankering for Ang Moh as usual.

If its not Ang Moh, then its USA eternally living rent free in our Wumao minds!!
Must rise above that. [b]前进!前进![/b]We must start to have dignity (we never had any)..man up my fellow third world commie down-and-out fanboy brother.

Oh u also chinaman suck angmo coks. Rotfl

Just like all your buddies here.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

(06-01-2023, 03:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Oh u also chinaman suck angmo coks. Rotfl

Just like all your buddies here.
To suck AngMo cocks need to have AngMo first. Cocks no matter big or wormy have to be attached to something.
Here no Ang Mo. Only Chinamen and worthless low SES down-and-out sinkie, JHK with low esteem who fantasize they're Chinamen like us.
Wumao brother, time to stop letting AngMo live rent-free in your head. We poor chinamen must start having dignity even if 1 billion of us earn less than US$300/month.

[Image: IMG-0457.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes satayxp's post

(06-01-2023, 03:30 PM)satayxp Wrote:  To suck AngMo cocks need to have AngMo first. Cocks no matter big or wormy have to be attached to something.
Here no Ang Mo. Only Chinamen and worthless low SES down-and-out sinkie, JHK with low esteem who fantasize they're Chinamen like us.
Wumao brother, time to stop letting AngMo live rent-free in your head. We poor chinamen must start having dignity even if 1 billion of us earn less than US$300/month.

[Image: IMG-0457.jpg]

U suck angmo coks also need to explain ah? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(06-01-2023, 02:55 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Agree. It’s harder to suck Chinaman’s cock as you cannot find it but a magnifying glass helps a lot. Important thing is don’t mistake it for a worm in your mouth and spit it out.

Choa AN go back to yr shithole motherland!

Lol...welcome lor
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

Wumao dog got banned permanent serve you right punk dog
[+] 1 user Likes Bolixin666's post

(06-01-2023, 04:36 PM)fishbuff Wrote:  Lol...welcome lor

We warmly welcome Entry level PC here........

bro............you're the REAL............Entry Level PC............?? Thinking

how come kena permanent ban ??!!...............your comments okay what..............my extremist comments only earned me  a ONE YEAR ban.............. Angry

anyway, here better lah...............you can talk more freely.................and we can benefit from your computer knowledge.............. Winking

i'm Napoleon Bohlumpar by the way................. Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 02:32 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Nice.

Come here better. 

Some of their habits are truly sick.

(06-01-2023, 03:13 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Got Ang moh here meh? 

Why China still so underdeveloped??
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

Who says you all want to go back again and again after been banned? The only way is to come here and leave that toxic place.
[+] 2 users Like omgwtflol's post