Endowus seminar on launch of low cost passive funds

The young entrepreneurs at Endowus is doing what tye Singapore govt should have encouraged  long time ago.

The Singapore allowed CPFIS finds to be invested in unit trusts either very high fees of 2% undermining investors to build the fund management industry. At that time Bogle.had already shown the importance of low cost funds to benefit retirement accounts invested over decades.

The govt only attempt to fix the problems much later by removing higher cost funds from CPFIS. But it was too little too late.

Credit to Endowus who did so much to change their system and provide investor education something missing badly  in Singapore.

Hope they continue to do their good work and give Singaporeans better access to low cost products.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://endowus.com/insights/amundi-cpf-...ndex-funds

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The new funds launched have expense ratio of 0.1% vs 1.5% for typical unit trust.

[Image: z0eT9xj.jpg]