'English is my mother tongue': Dee Hsu's daughter draws ire of Weibo netizens

Why so many CCP supporters here are still typing in English?
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/en...ium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1672917654

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 3 users Like ROFLMAO's post

(06-01-2023, 09:28 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Why so many CCP supporters here are still typing in English?
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/en...ium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1672917654

Let it be, let it be.............. Laughing

Think most of us speak English more than Chinese.

Sounds like a British say my mother tongue is Mandarin  Laughter-13

(06-01-2023, 09:40 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Think most of us speak English more than Chinese.

In the LKY generation, more are English speaking than Mandarin speaking........as English was used to communicate and do businesses........ Clapping
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(06-01-2023, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote:  In the LKY generation, more are English speaking than Mandarin speaking........as English was used to communicate and do businesses........ Clapping

华人讲华语, 香蕉人讲英语  Big Grin

Aiya, 殖物人是酱的。阿狗也是讲红毛话比较多啊?

Quick quick come, eat your lice!

(06-01-2023, 09:28 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Why so many CCP supporters here are still typing in English?

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin China hates America but those PRC Chinese still speak and write in English lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(06-01-2023, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote:  In the LKY generation, more are English speaking than Mandarin speaking........as English was used to communicate and do businesses........ Clapping

Why can't you speak and write in Chinese leh?  Thinking 讲华语写华文啦!haha Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 10:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Agreed with you lah! Big Grin China hates America but those PRC Chinese still speak and write in English lah!

English is used internationally and in commerce......... Clapping

(06-01-2023, 10:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Agreed with you lah! Big Grin China hates America but those PRC Chinese still speak and write in English lah!

Waleneh, 做么你要打红毛字leh?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(06-01-2023, 10:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, 做么你要打红毛字leh?

写华文字啦!Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(06-01-2023, 10:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why can't you speak and write in Chinese leh?  Thinking 讲华语写华文啦!haha Big Grin

Because during  my era, the learning of Chinese is not compulsory, and as a consequence we only concentrate on the English language....... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(06-01-2023, 10:21 AM)debono Wrote:  Because during  my era, the learning of Chinese is not compulsory, and as a consequence we only concentrate on the English language....... Big Grin

You all despise and hate Chinese being Communist?  Thinking

typical jiak kantang.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(06-01-2023, 10:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You all despise and hate Chinese being Communist?  Thinking

I is not a matter of hate of the Chinese per se, but rather the shortcomings of the CCP:......... crying

me like both 2 milf sisters : small S and big S.

(06-01-2023, 10:25 AM)Niubee Wrote:  typical jiak kantang.

Shameless Rojak, born to piak by Angmoh men!

Have you ever heard any ang mo say their mother tongue is mandarin?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Like SG, in many occasions, we Chinese are force to communicate with other Chinese with English, truly pathetic!

Credit goes to katek Deng and subsequent leaders for what China is today....万岁万岁万万岁!!!👏

(06-01-2023, 10:49 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Like SG, in many occasions, we Chinese are force to communicate with other Chinese with English, truly pathetic!

Some years ago a woman with full Chinese name wrote to newspaper complaining a salesgirl at orchard department store for speaking in mandarin. She said she can speak mandarin bur refused to use it and insisted  the store should employ English speaking staff.. What a disgrace to her ancestors
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(06-01-2023, 11:24 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Some years ago a woman with full Chinese name wrote to newspaper complaining a salesgirl at orchard department store for speaking in mandarin. She said she can speak mandarin bur refused to use it and insisted  the store should employ English speaking staff.. What a disgrace to her ancestors

[Image: ivanheng-1.jpg]

Ivan Heng

I just could not bear watching the Mediacorp Channel 5 Countdown. I'm
sorry to say this, but it was so "cheena". Please. We are still one month from
the Year of the Horse. I kept flipping channels to double-check to see if I
was watching Channel 8 or CTV. Jack Neo and Zoe Tay wished me Happy
New Year in Mandarin, and Wang Lee Hom took to the stage as the main
act. Wake up your ideas Mediacorp. This is Public Service Broadcasting.
This is the countdown for our nation. I would hate to see another version of
the NDP where we CIMO-CIMO. But where were the Malays, Indians,
Eurasians, Peranakans and not to mention the dozens of other races and
nationalities who today call Singapore their country and home. And could we
not have featured more of our wonderful Singaporean talents on stage? It's
bad enough that you play no local music on radio and your programming is
lazy, lackluster and cheap. Wake up your ideas, do your job. No folks. I'm
not coming home to 5. Because it's not home

https://kenarah.wordpress.com/2014/01/01...countdown/

(06-01-2023, 10:21 AM)debono Wrote:  Because during  my era, the learning of Chinese is not compulsory, and as a consequence we only concentrate on the English language....... Big Grin

Don't bluff!

You are not a Chinese!

(06-01-2023, 11:24 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Some years ago a woman with full Chinese name wrote to newspaper complaining a salesgirl at orchard department store for speaking in mandarin. She said she can speak mandarin bur refused to use it and insisted  the store should employ English speaking staff.. What a disgrace to her ancestors

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nt...ontroversy

(06-01-2023, 12:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:   

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nt...ontroversy

Some people in SG are always try to testing our limits  Laughing

Why? 可能是怕假羊人看不懂吧?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(06-01-2023, 12:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't bluff!

You are not a Chinese!

Why should I want to bluff......what does it profit me.......? Thinking

(06-01-2023, 12:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Why should I want to bluff......what does it profit me.......? Thinking

Only you know the reason