Enough is enough lah, time to move on PAP!

[Image: 3BkSCb9.png]

https://shrtco.de/ehRJS
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Their job is to fix the Oppo, not to fix the economy which is in declining state or to fix the pandemic well
[+] 3 users Like Stoki's post

Comb through?

Please lah.....just a simple Search Function using her name

How much effort it takes?

5 Seconds, I think

(17-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Comb through?

Please lah.....just a simple Search Function using her name

How much effort it takes?

5 Seconds, I think
Comb what? It happened in Australia! They have communication problem with Reesah? Just ask her and you get the answer in a sec.  $,$$$ of public resources could have been saved

BTW, will they be inviting the auzzie police to COP???

(18-12-2021, 12:33 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Comb what? It happened in Australia! They have communication problem with Reesah? Just ask her and you get the answer in a sec.  $,$$$ of public resources could have been saved

I use my comb and it only takes 5 sec. to comb my hair. What is the fuss??

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(18-12-2021, 12:33 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Comb what? It happened in Australia! They have communication problem with Reesah? Just ask her and you get the answer in a sec.  $,$$$ of public resources could have been saved

In Australia? I am not surprised.

They did little  over losses of Tenasek and GIC during financial crisis.

No enquiry no review. Billions of losses.

Here is a young MP who conveniently modified a story because of painful personal experience....if one takes a sympathetic view there are mitigating circumstances.

Yet this whole thing is blow to such proportions....

But the numerous scams and accounting fraud that really hurt Singapore investors in the SGX see little attention from law makers.

They are really wasting our time and resources.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(18-12-2021, 09:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They did little  over losses of Tenasek and GIC during financial crisis.

Here is a young MP who conveniently modified a story because of painful personal experience....if one takes a sympathetic view there are mitigating circumstances.

But the numerous scams and accounting fraud that really hurt Singapore investors in the SGX see little attention from law makers.

Well said, it sure is a waste of time and resources in this  RK's saga....... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2021, 09:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They did little  over losses of Tenasek and GIC during financial crisis.

long term investments are just excuses not to lose face 

(17-12-2021, 11:26 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Their job is to fix the Oppo, not to fix the economy which is in declining state or to fix the pandemic well
They are well fed and stomach too full, and also too free got nothing else better to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(18-12-2021, 10:28 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  They are well fed and stomach too full, and also too free got nothing else better to do.

It is important to note that our economy and Covid-19 pandemic needs fixing and not the RK's saga..... Clapping

(18-12-2021, 10:28 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  They are well fed and stomach too full, and also too free got nothing else better to do.

if nothing else to do why not sit there n wait for pang sai like hk people say,

dont start trouble to invite hatres 
ownself find trouble is stupid

What I cannot understand is instead of investigating RK's lies, they are investigating WP leadership!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(18-12-2021, 11:06 AM)Fit Wrote:  What I cannot understand is instead of investigating RK's lies, they are investigating WP leadership!

The MIW is trying to prove that PS, SL and FM had lied when they were told that RK had been asked by the senior leadership to bring the matter of RK to the grave...they (MIW) are there to 'fix' the opposition  so that there may be no opposition MPs in the next GE, and therefore are not represented in Parliament..... Angry

"Then, instead of spending my time thinking of what is the right policy for Singapore, I’m going to spend all my time – I have to spend all my time – thinking what is the right way to fix them, what is the right way to buy own my supporters over, how can I solve this week’s problem and forget about next year’s challenges?”

(18-12-2021, 11:20 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  "Then, instead of spending my time thinking of what is the right policy for Singapore, I’m going to spend all my time – I have to spend all my time – thinking what is the right way to fix them, what is the right way to buy own my supporters over, how can I solve this week’s problem and forget about next year’s challenges?”

From this video clip, we can recollect that PM Lee is out to 'fix' the opposition, no matter what happens, that is his top priority...... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2021, 11:24 AM)debono Wrote:  From this video clip, we can recollect that PM Lee is out to 'fix' the opposition, no matter what happens, that is his top priority...... Angry
A leopard will never change its spots.  All wolves behave alike.

(18-12-2021, 11:10 AM)debono Wrote:  The MIW is trying to prove that PS, SL and FM had lied when they were told that RK had been asked by the senior leadership to bring the matter of RK to the grave...they (MIW) are there to 'fix' the opposition  so that there may be no opposition MPs in the next GE, and therefore are not represented in Parliament..... Angry

if u know chinese history what ulteror motive agenda  u have do nt need to spell n declare any person in the world will know

this chinese history episode i refer to was"
during the 2nd emperor of the chin dynasty the evil pm brought a deer to the court n asked all officals what kind of animals was that only the stupid young brainless emperor did not know the plot.the pm insisted it was a horse not a deer.

Time to move on and not waste taxpayers money. If they still want to catch one opposition member and perhaps its leaders , then does the opposition have the right to ask them to enquire into the TT token incident. This TT incident involves not only the MPs concerned , the party but ALL the citizens of this island.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

There r no permanent friends nor enemies in the prata arena...all play each other BS one...

Only Self Interests first n foremost ! For or against these lies r all for selfish reasons. !

(18-12-2021, 01:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  Time to move on and not waste taxpayers money. If they still want to catch one opposition member and perhaps its leaders , then does the opposition have the right to ask them to enquire into the TT token incident. This TT incident involves not only the MPs concerned , the party but ALL the citizens of this island.

Yes, for a tic for tac tactics, the TT saga should be brought to court and before that to be debated in Parliament, they cannot conveniently focus on the RK saga and forget about the TT case.....  Angry

Got guts, resign n let SK re erect their beloved saints again...
So easy , so simple , nothing to hide, so open n transparent , so brave, so honourable n the right thing to do.

As u said, why waste time , money ??

凤够意般要金捕仿 Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

PAP over-paid, over-educated, over- crowded, over- rely, over- fix, over- the- board, over- lip service . . .

They are always OUT-of- Control

Their own backward still has many problems not fixed yet

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?