Expat in Singapore shares $11,000 'basic' monthly expenses, draws

Expat in Singapore shares $11,000 'basic' monthly expenses, draws mixed reactions from netizens, Singapore News - AsiaOne
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/expat-...s-netizens

90 percent of the locals CAN'T even earn 11k in fact

this one is Spend 11k PER MONTH
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Some nationalities are never taught to save up from a young age. Have how much finish how much.

(17-01-2023, 05:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  90 percent of the locals CAN'T even earn 11k in fact

this one is Spend 11k PER MONTH

Yes, many here don't earn that amount a month, but this expat is spending $11,650 per month.  Can we get the breakdown of costs for the expenditure of this expat, to see if it is justifiable for them to spend such a large amount................ Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(17-01-2023, 05:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, many here don't earn that amount a month, but this expat is spending $11,650 per month.  Can we get the breakdown of costs for the expenditure of this expat, to see if it is justifiable for them to spend such a large amount................ Laughing nudie

can spend 11k++ PER Month means earn roughly 20, 30k++ might even 50k

If spend 11k ++ , than monthly also got other misc expenses. haven't add in also surely he/she might invest too park some wages into investment etc
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Lucky expat.
No wonder all like to come to sgp.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(17-01-2023, 06:29 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Lucky expat.
No wonder all like to come to sgp.

I don't understand why many folks from across the Causeway tend to get jelly when reading such story from the Little Red Dot...

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Haha 4K for rent. Thank god I pay zero for rent.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

A Pinoy "expat" trying her best to go viral, for the wrong reason...   Big Grin 

https://www.facebook.com/Giezi-Heart-101...177861759/

(17-01-2023, 06:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Haha 4K for rent. Thank god I pay zero for rent.

Errr....what's the point to compare the lifestyle between Peasant and Pinoy "expat" leh... Big Grin

Actually with double income and kids, a family spending 11k monthly isn't that extravagant. Especially when the apartment rent is already 4k. Those living in real luxury will armchio.

(17-01-2023, 06:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Haha 4K for rent. Thank god I pay zero for rent.

We pay 1 big amount of rental fees in advance to HDB hor

(17-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  We pay 1 big amount of rental fees in advance to HDB hor

Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post